James Anderson - Shark Trades Payment - fundportfolio2021@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
KopyCat
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

James Anderson - Shark Trades Payment - fundportfolio2021@gmail.com

Post by KopyCat »

reply-to: fundportfolio2021@gmail.com
date: Jan 28, 2022, 9:14 PM
subject: I HAVE GOOD NEWS BELOW AND YOUR FUNDS IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR TRANSFER AS I HAVE PAID THE FEES TO AVOID CONFISCATION OF FUNDS
mailed-by: gmail.com

SHARK TRADES FUNDS
$64 200 000 USD IMMEDIATE TRANSFER

I HAVE GOOD NEWS BELOW AND YOUR FUNDS IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR TRANSFER AS I HAVE PAID THE FEES TO AVOID CONFISCATION OF FUNDS

I have been able to settle the verification fees of $150 and now your funds have been verified and approved in your name, It took me time to get help for the fee to pay them so the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK won't have any hold on the fund, I have worked so very hard to get to this level i am and i know you might not have faith in me or your transaction, i just cant watch and see how many years of efforts to go down the drain like that. Chase bank has long terminated their agreement with us in securing your funds after I received the initial warning about canceling your transaction on FEBRUARY, So BLUESKYBANK have been placed in charge of running the entire online banking affairs until you have transferred the entire money to either your bank account or Bitcoin wallet.

The good news is that Bluesky bank have registered your online bank and the account has been funded with $64 200 000 usd and i will be delivering the BONUS MASTER card in few days, i will just wait for you to finalize the transfer before i can deliver your bonus card in my custody.

RESPOND BACK SO I WILL SEND THE OFFICIAL EMAIL OF THE BANK ACCOUNT MANAGER FORSEEING TO THIS TRANSFER AND HE WILL ONLY RESPOND TO YOU THROUGH THE BANK ORIGINAL OFFICIAL EMAILS ADDRESS FOR SECURITY PURPOSES.

RECONFIRM YOUR DETAILS ONCE AGAIN SO I CAN HAND OVER TO BLUESKY BANK ACCOUNT MANAGER TO CONFIRM

NAMES:
ADDRESS;
PHONE NUMBER;
ID CARD ATTACHED
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH ATTACHED:

Please provide these details immediately and wait for the online bank details for LOGIN.

BEST REGARDS
Mr James Anderson
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

Roxy
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

James Anderson - Shark Trades Payment - jamesanderson_76@aol.com

Post by Roxy »

reply-to: jamesanderson_76@aol.com
date: Jan 31, 2022, 3:01 AM
subject: PLEASE READ THE BELOW LETTER CAREFUL FOR INFORMATIONS
mailed-by: gmail.com

SHARK TRADES FUNDS
$64 200 000 USD IMMEDIATE TRANSFER

YOUR FUNDS PERMITS HAS BEEN SENT TO USA ALONG WITH THE FUNDS TRANSFER CODES

PLEASE READ THE BELOW LETTER CAREFUL FOR INFORMATIONS

My dear please try and work this out with me, i know so many has
failed you and this has affected your trust, but do not forget to
remember that in life only the risk takers gets it all, you might have
encountered so many bad officials and bank agents who have devoted
their lives to stealing from people like you and i, I got a job with
shark trade and I have been able to finalize almost 5 different
transactions to different people in the past years , i will never
STEAL FROM YOU, IF THIS DOES NOT COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION, REQUEST FOR
A REFUND OF FEE AND I WILL GLADLY UPHOLD THAT.

I am going to do the same for you, all i demand from you is your
trust, i have personally devoted my time and all in working sincerely
and honestly with my clients and beneficiaries, Please work with me,
how can i fail you when i am also going to be receiving BONUS after
this is completed successfully and i need your trust in other to make
all this happen. How can i pay you with evil when you haven't done
anything to me and i am also going to benefit once the transaction is
finalized, THIS IS A WIN WIN FOR THE BOTH OF US, TRY AND UNDERSTAND
THIS, Find a space in your heart and trust this man talking to you,
all this will be over, i have told you that i will be coming over to
your house address with your bonus master-card, i will also seize the
opportunity to tutor you on how to make good investments in BITCOIN,
then i will show you everything that i had to get and obtain before
your transaction was successful, I WANT TO SEE YOU AND VISIT YOU, SEND
THE PAYMENT SO I CAN MAKE THIS WORK.

YOUR FUNDS HAVE BEEN SENT TO THE USA and all payment is directed to
the United states, they have given us 7 working days to finalize the
transaction from the United states or risk losing all funds to the
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF USA. Your funds license is no longer been
obtained from Africa, Please this is no longer getting funny, for the
fact that all your transactions has been moved, it is very important
that you complete all pending request now that we have just few days
to complete the verifications of funds in your name before the
transfer can take place, if this is not completed in no time my
friend, we might not have this opportunity anymore in a very long
time.

Please say something fast because delays is very dangerous now and if
we don't fast, this might be the end of it all, it really saddens me
to watch and see this happen after many years of struggling, we could
have finalized the transaction and it is not late either if you can
send the payment using your name so the transaction approvals can be
finalized, this is just the beginning and end of your transaction if
you can adhere to instructions. $64,200 000 million American dollars
is a lot of money to throw away just like that, although when they
seize it, a huge percent will go to charity.

It is demanded that the beneficiary handles the final payment so the
funds clarifications will be fully ascertained on your behalf, Back in
2009, the market regulator, SEBI, introduced the policy of Quarterly
Settlement of Funds & Securities. According to the policy, brokerage
firms are required to transfer back all utilized sums of money kept in
the beneficiaries OFFSHORE ACCOUNT back to the DEPARTMENT OF THE
TREASURY INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE , in a period of 15 days. It is
almost time my friend and I am using this opportunity to write to you
and see if we can work this out today, NOTHING WILL EVER STOP THE FUND
FROM TRANSACTING SUCCESSFULLY.

Try and work something out, stay with me until this is over, i am the
only person who has your interest at heart and is going to be honest
with you until this is completed. I just want you to know that you are
not alone on this.

SEND THE FEE TO THE AGENT NAME BELOW USING WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM
/ WORLDREMIT

RECEIVERS NAME: SHODONA PAMELA
ADDRESS: 10022 S WESTERN AVE, CA 90047, USA
AMOUNT: $150 USD ONLY

SENDER'S NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
MTCN:

IN CASE YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY IN GETTING ACCESS TO WESTERN UNION
YOU CAN AS WELL PURCHASE GOOGLE PLAY CARD OR STEAM GIFT CARD SO IT CAN
REDEEM FOR BIT-COINS TO COMPLETE YOUR ACCOUNT UPGRADING

I WILL FORWARD DETAILS OF ONLINE BANK FREE REGISTRATION FOR THE SAFE
TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS

SINCERELY YOURS
Mr. James Anderson
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “ATM And Credit Card Scams”