James Anderson - Shark Trades Payment - fundsbatch@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Yahoozeo
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

James Anderson - Shark Trades Payment - sharktradefunds@mail2consultant.com

Post by Yahoozeo »

reply-to: James Anderson <sharktradefunds@mail2consultant.com>
date: Sep 21, 2020, 1:35 PM
subject: WE HAVE TO UPDATE THE DETAILS OF THE ACCOUNT BEFORE YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CREDITED
mailed-by: yahoo.com

SHARK TRADES FUNDS
ADDRESS C /13 IMMEUBLE KAFFO PORTO NOVO 00229, BENIN REPUBLIC
RC NO: 234KKJ34
$12 200 000 MILLION USD IMMEDIATE TRANSFER

WE HAVE TO UPDATE THE DETAILS OF THE ACCOUNT BEFORE YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CREDITED

I was ill for a couple of days and I fainted at the office due to stress And I was diagnosed with cancer. I apologize for being away and not getting back to you. You can email me on my private email so we can proceed. I am sorry. I didn’t know my health was failing me already, i think i have no use for the bonus afteral but i am still okay to complete your transfer today if you accept the terms, I have explained to you that your name was picked as a lucky beneficiary to receive the given amount through the United nations poverty emancipation scheme. There are few paper works that backs up your transaction and I will mail all the details to your address and also to your bank for verification. There will be no need for fear or doubt during all this process because we won't fail in crediting your account after this is over with, i want you to be able to think this through today, Christmas is almost at the corner and we all need money in our family during this hard times, i am counting on you and hope you now find reasons to move ahead with the transaction.

I am going to keep to my word just as i have promised on the email i sent to you, if i ever fail to keep my word do not ever talk to me again, i have done everything possible to get your trust so we can be able to achieve a common goal, Whichever way you want the money to be sent to you, we can arrange for that, but we must complete the upgrading before we can have the veto power to decide which of the financial institution we can now transfer your money to once you decide, We can transfer the money to COINBASE. WESTERN UNION, BANK ACCOUNT, CREDIT CARDS AND PAY-PAL, Your transaction is very secure with these institutions and to make this possible, we have to UPDATE THE ACCOUNT DETAILS before the account will be CREDITED .

I WANT YOU TO PROVIDE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS AND CREDIT CARD DETAILS SO I CAN QUICKLY ADD TO YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT AFTER THE UPGRADE FOR A SWIFT TRANSFER .

BANK NAME
ACCOUNT NAME
ACCOUNT NUMBER
ROUTING NUMBER
SORT CODE
BANK PHONE NUMBER
PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER
CREDIT CARD NUMBER
NAME ON CARD
EXPIRY DATE

SEND THE FEE USING WESTERN UNION, MONEY GRAM SERVICE OR RIA MONEY

RECEIVERS NAME: Tovissohe Andre
CITY: PORTO NOVO
ADDRESS: C 13 IMMEUBLE KAFFO PORTO NOVO 00229
AMOUNT: $100

SENDERS DETAILS:

INCASE YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY IN GETTING ACCESS TO WESTERN UNION YOU CAN AS WELL PURCHASE GOOGLE PLAY CARD, STEAM WALLET, I TUNES CARD OR AMAZON CASH SO IT CAN REDEEM FOR BITCOINS TO COMPLETE YOUR ACCOUNT UPGRADING

I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU SO WE CAN SEAL THIS AND CELEBRATE AS I PLANNED, DON'T CUT THE JOY THAT IS COMING IN THE MORNING BECAUSE OF THE FEE THEY DEMANDED WHICH YOU ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE GETTING EVERYTHING ONCE THE MONEY IS RELEASED TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN FEW MINUTES,

Yours Trustworthy
Mr James Anderson
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

TRANQ
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

James Anderson - Shark Trades Payment - sharktradefundss@mail2consultant.com

Post by TRANQ »

reply-to: Mr Anderson James <sharktradefundss@mail2consultant.com>
date: Sep 30, 2020, 1:46 PM
subject: WE HAVE TO UPDATE THE DETAILS OF THE ACCOUNT BEFORE YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CREDITED

SHARK TRADES FUNDS
ADDRESS C /13 IMMEUBLE KAFFO PORTO NOVO 00229, BENIN REPUBLIC
RC NO: 234KKJ34

WE HAVE TO UPDATE THE DETAILS OF THE ACCOUNT BEFORE YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CREDITED

The security of the online bank was bleached, the server was hacked due to the security of the account we lost due to dormancy, As i tried to complete the account upgrading, i noticed the threat so i quickly called the security company to re secure the online bank and email servers to avoid losing the entire money, i told you sometime in august that i have lost the agreement i paid for on your account and we should hasten up before the account will be threatened by internet thieves, i wouldn't want to inform you that we lost the account, it takes a lot of money to secure the account and it last just for only 2 months, If you google ray hushpuppy, you will understand what i mean by the account was threatened. Ray hushpuppi is a notorious internet hacker from Dubai , he was arrested by the FBI, after he hacked into the states account and diverted all the covid19 relief funds meant for American citizens, you can imagine what we go through in the hands of internet hackers, and its has been the reason why some beneficiary call us scammer,

I want you to understand that no matter what, i am going to fulfil my promises, it will only take time just like now, but once you accept the terms and send the last fee today, i am not only getting you the details of the newly secured online bank, but it's coming with the access codes to complete the transfer. The new account also has investment platforms and bitcoins wallet too, you will be able to transfer all the fund at once and it will reflect after 3 hours only, Your $12 200 000 million usd is still intact in an offshore account and will be sent back to the new account after i complete the remaining process, Life Is all about give and take and no matter what life throws at us we must believe it's meant to be, the account is yours to claim because you've earned it, TRUST ME WITH THIS, if you don't see it the way i said it, then do not ever respond to me, i want you to try as much as possible to send the fee so i can get all the whole process completed .

I WANT YOU TO PROVIDE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS AND CREDIT CARD DETAILS SO I CAN QUICKLY ADD TO YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT AFTER THE UPGRADE FOR A SWIFT TRANSFER .

BANK NAME
ACCOUNT NAME
ACCOUNT NUMBER
ROUTING NUMBER
SORT CODE
BANK PHONE NUMBER
PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER
CREDIT CARD NUMBER
NAME ON CARD
EXPIRY DATE

SEND THE FEE USING WESTERN UNION, MONEY GRAM SERVICE OR RIA MONEY

RECEIVERS NAME: Tovissohe Andre
CITY: PORTO NOVO
ADDRESS: C 13 IMMEUBLE KAFFO PORTO NOVO 00229
AMOUNT: $100

SENDERS DETAILS:

INCASE YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY IN GETTING ACCESS TO WESTERN UNION YOU CAN AS WELL PURCHASE GOOGLE PLAY CARD, STEAM WALLET, I TUNES CARD OR AMAZON CASH SO IT CAN REDEEM FOR BITCOINS TO COMPLETE YOUR ACCOUNT UPGRADING

I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU SO WE CAN SEAL THIS AND CELEBRATE AS I PLANNED, DON'T CUT THE JOY THAT IS COMING IN THE MORNING BECAUSE OF THE FEE THEY DEMANDED WHICH YOU ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE GETTING EVERYTHING ONCE THE MONEY IS RELEASED TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN FEW MINUTES,

Yours Trustworthy
Mr James Anderson
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

TRANQ
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Post by TRANQ »

reply-to: James Anderson <fundsbatch@gmail.com>
date: Nov 18, 2020, 7:37 PM
subject: SEASONS GREETINGS FRIEND, MAY THIS MONTH BRINGS US FAVOR AND FULFILL OUR ASPIRATIONS AMEN

SHARK TRADES FUNDS

Greetings My Good Friend

SEASONS GREETINGS FRIEND, MAY THIS MONTH BRINGS US FAVOR AND FULFILL OUR ASPIRATIONS AMEN

When exactly would we be able to finalize the transaction as soon as possible, because they are already planning on closing all open UNCLAIMED FUNDS, this is worrying because it will be very difficult for shark trade to secure another agreement with the united nations, based on the agreement that we will finalize you transfer before the year runs out, I am very much concern about your funds and i have assured you that things will be perfect as long as i am your account officer, I have every other paper works sorted out in your favor's and i am waiting to hear from you, Try as much as possible to borrow the requested fee from family or friends and promise that we will pay back with interest once the TRANSFER is released to your account, after finalizing the transaction UPDATE.

After sending the fee for the final upgrade today and i didn't send the online bank details to you within 15 minutes today as i said i would, then cut every communication with me because i am not a worthy man, i am ready to swear over this with my life, i see no reason why you shouldn't trust me, can we dialogue the issues you have with me or any other transaction, there is always a reason and answer for many things, i might be able to prove you otherwise for whatever negative thought you might have believed. As long as i live i know that this transaction is 100% genuine and legal, the fund was bequeathed to you by the united nations Under the #TAG POVERTY EMANCIPATION PROGRAM. This is done every year, banks and other financial institutions will be handed over the obligations of transmitting the funds to the selected beneficiary which you are lucky to be one of them. Some of these bank officials work with some greedy financial officers in your country who they plan with and forge your credentials which they use to claim your funds .

I believe you've had encounters with banks or diplomats which didn't go well , because I believe your negligence towards my letter shows that you are angry or disappointed over something related to funds that didn't go well in the past. Please do not go further with any transaction that didn't go through because it's not worth it any more. I am giving you 100% assurance over this today and after 15 minutes you sent the fee and I didn't do as i say , THEM DO NOT TRUST ME OR ANYONE ON THE COMING TO YOU ABOUT ANY TRANSACTION. I HAVE PROOFS OF TRANSFERS WE FINALIZED THIS YEAR FOR OTHER BENEFICIARIES.

I WANT TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU SO WE CAN PROCEED , I WILL ALSO SEND YOU THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO SEND THE FEE OR YOU CAN BUY A GIFT CARD , ITUNES OR STEAM CARD.

GOD BLESS YOU

JAMES ANDERSON

LoTec
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by LoTec »

date: Nov 27, 2020, 12:04 PM
subject: SEASONS GREETINGS, I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET FEW MORE PROOFS

SHARK TRADES FUNDS

Greetings My Good Friend

SEASONS GREETINGS, I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET FEW MORE PROOFS

Seasons greetings my good friend, can we be in the same spirit this Christmas, we have been through a lot this year and i don't think it's worse for anyone to pull a scam dirty stunt on anyone, this is the time to renew our world and make it a better a place, this is what we all wanted and definitely its starts with anyone, i lost so so many people close to me this year alone to coronavirus, accidents and sickness. I have see it all this year alone my friend, I cannot stoop so low to deceive you or lie to you , over nothing, There is nothing like lies in everything i have said to you on the email, Your transaction will be ready for approval and immediate wire transfer to your account, i told you that once the funds has been sent to your account, Your shark trade master card with $10,000 usd will be delivered to your doorstep by the USPS DELIVERY alongside with all the original backup documents for safekeeping, we will mail the soft copies to your bank directly after we have completed the transaction process.

I have lots of proofs my good friend which i have sent to your email so many times, I have attached another proof of delivery by the usps to a beneficiary who just received a shark trade master card on the 20th of this month after he has already gotten a credit alert from his bank regarding the $12,500 000 credit alert , this could have been you my friend, but you are doubting me so very much, we are talking about over $12 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLAR, I will never fail this i promise, this is not beyond me trust me. stop been hard on me, i have been through a lot and the last thing i will be doing now is to lie to you friend, you and i have gone a long way, you have earned my honesty and i won't lie to you about anything, i am been honest with you my friend, just go ahead and follow my instructions, i am bringing your money to your bank , MARK THESE WORDS, You are getting all your promised funds this Christmas .

Please do not be this difficult, Is this really worth it, let's put our differences aside and work towards achieving a common goal, there is really no time to waste anymore. they are closing up all unclaimed funds and if we do not act fast , it will be difficult for us to , can we move on or should i just forget about everything, I believe you've had encounters with banks or diplomats which didn't go well, because I believe your negligence towards my letter shows that you are angry or disappointed over something related to funds that didn't go well in the past. Please do not go further with any transaction that didn't go through because it's not worth it any more. I am giving you 100% assurance over this today.

LET'S PROCEED AND MAKE THIS WORK, TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THIS SUCCESSFUL, I NEED YOU AS MUCH AS YOU NEED ME

REGARDS AND GOD BLESS

JAMES ANDERSON

ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by ShapeShifter »

date: Dec 4, 2020, 9:42 AM
subject: IT IS CHRISTMAS AND A GOOD TIME FOR US TO COMPLETE THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS
signed-by: yahoo.com
security: Standard encryption (TLS) Learn more
SHARK TRADES FUNDS

Greetings My Good Friend

IT IS CHRISTMAS AND A GOOD TIME FOR US TO COMPLETE THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS

It is an honor to be appointed to stand in and manage your OFFSHORE ACCOUNT until this deal is over, i am in receipt of your email dear friend and i totally understand your worries, but one thing i can promise you is that, your funds will be approved and credited to your personal bank account, once the world bank has accredited your details, this way the funds will be available on the offshore account for an immediate transfer. Its is the 4th of December and the deadline counts starts today, we can still get your funds to you during this short period and i am willing to put in my life if you agree to work with me to see that we

The transaction is not handled in Benin republic but in united states, the fund originated from the federal ministry of finance in Benin republic and due to the fact that it has been over years since so many banks and diplomats has proved inefficient and incapable to complete your transaction, Shark Trade funds Has been appointed to complete your transaction because since we started running the establishment we have never had issues of any sort and this is because we have a close relationship with the united nations and the world financial services , so shark trade has 100% legal right to convey any amount of funds or cash to any single individual, the reason is because we have a permanent approvals to convey any amount to anybody or government through CRYPTO-CURRENCY which is bitcoin, After your account has been upgraded, we will credit your account with $12 200 000 million usd ( TWELVE MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED DOLLARS)

BANK NAME
ACCOUNT NAME
ACCOUNT NUMBER
ROUTING NUMBER
SORT CODE
BANK PHONE NUMBER
PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER
CREDIT CARD NUMBER
NAME ON CARD
EXPIRY DATE

INCASE YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY IN GETTING ACCESS TO WESTERN UNION YOU CAN AS WELL PURCHASE GOOGLE PLAY CARD, STEAM WALLET OR AMAZON CASH SO IT CAN REDEEM FOR BITCOINS TO COMPLETE YOUR ACCOUNT UPGRADING

Yours Trustworthy

Mr James Anderson

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “ATM And Credit Card Scams”