James Anderson - Shark Trades Payment - fundsbatch@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Screen Grab
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by Screen Grab »

reply-to: James Anderson <fundsbatch@gmail.com>
date: Dec 10, 2020, 2:40 AM
subject: IT IS CHRISTMAS AND A GOOD TIME FOR US TO COMPLETE THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS
mailed-by: yahoo.com

SHARK TRADES FUNDS
$12 200 000 MILLION USD IMMEDIATE TRANSFER

MERRY CHRISTMAS Friend

IT IS CHRISTMAS AND A GOOD TIME FOR US TO COMPLETE THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS

Why are you not saying anything ? Let's see how we can solve this issue before Christmas, i do not think your fund will still be available before or after Christmas, i think it's wise for us to have this sorted out with in no time, there is still 100% assurance that your fund will be cleared into your bank account after 30minutes, Your money has been deposited in an OFFSHORE ACCOUNT and this is the safest place to secure huge funds until it has been cleared for a direct transfer to your personal bank account, I am telling you the truth in the spirit of Christmas and i tell you this from my heart, if i can't do this i won't be this persuasive for this long, i see a light at the end of the tunnel and i know that it's going to work out just fine , because i have done this before and i have never failed in anytime.

I am writing you today because it's almost the end of the year, my LICENCE for handling your funds will expire in few weeks this month and it's not a good news if you do not give me the go ahead to complete your transaction before the date, by accepting to handle the fee which will be needed to offset the clearances stopping you from receiving funds from the united nations, I have explained a lot already to you in the past year and trust you already understood all the terms, I will be praying and hoping to get a good positive response from you , Your total fund is still $12,200 000 Million Usd ( TWELVE MILLION, TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLAR).

I WANT YOU TO PROVIDE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS AND CREDIT CARD DETAILS SO I CAN QUICKLY ADD TO YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT AFTER THE UPGRADE FOR A SWIFT TRANSFER .

BANK NAME
ACCOUNT NAME
ACCOUNT NUMBER
ROUTING NUMBER
SORT CODE
BANK PHONE NUMBER
PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER
CREDIT CARD NUMBER
NAME ON CARD
EXPIRY DATE

INCASE YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY IN GETTING ACCESS TO WESTERN UNION YOU CAN AS WELL PURCHASE GOOGLE PLAY CARD, STEAM WALLET OR AMAZON CASH SO IT CAN REDEEM FOR BITCOINS TO COMPLETE YOUR ACCOUNT UPGRADING

I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU SO WE CAN SEAL THIS AND CELEBRATE AS I PLANNED, DON'T CUT THE JOY THAT IS COMING IN THE MORNING BECAUSE OF THE FEE THEY DEMANDED WHICH YOU ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE GETTING EVERYTHING ONCE THE MONEY IS RELEASED TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN FEW MINUTES,

Yours Trustworthy

Mr James Anderson
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Screen Grab
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by Screen Grab »

reply-to: fundsbatch@gmail.com
date: Dec 14, 2020, 6:29 PM
subject: CASH APP ROUTINE NUMBER ENDING WITH 042, 043, 072 or 073 are only eligible to receive $5000 usd
mailed-by: trix.bounces.google.com
signed-by: gmail.com

SHARK TRADES FUNDS
$12 200 000 MILLION USD IMMEDIATE TRANSFER

Greetings My Good Friend

CASH APP ROUTINE NUMBER ENDING WITH 042, 043, 072 or 073 are only eligible to receive $5000 usd

There is news from a FRIEND at the IT DEPARTMENT, i checked the offshore account and got details to send $5000 usd to a CASH APP ending with routine numbers 042,043,072 or 073 only, if you can create a cash app on your phone and verify the cash app before an account number and routing number will be provided for you free, if any of the routing number ends with the ones i wrote, then congratulations, because you are eligible to receive an instant cash alert to your cash app immediately and also free of all cost, this offer is limited, please do anything not to miss this opportunity, God knows i have done all my best to put a smile on your face, if this opportunity slips off your hands, then there is nothing i can do anymore, the cash app is connected with bank account, so once the $5000 is sent to your cash app, it's automatically cleared into your bank account same day.

CASH APP ROUTINE NUMBER ENDING WITH 042, 043, 072 or 073 are only eligible to receive $5000 usd instantly, you will be paying the bank fee directly from the $5000 USD we will be sending through cash app ending with the numbers i outlined only, This is a Christmas opportunity we discovered and it can only be approved to be sent to your cash app only in your name, TO SHOW YOU THAT WE DO NOT HAVE ANY POWER OVER YOUR FUNDS ON THE OFFSHORE ACCOUNT, YOU WILL BE SENDING THE WORLD BANK FEE SO THEY CAN RELEASE THE ENTIRE FUNDS FROM YOUR OFFSHORE ACCOUNT TO YOUR PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT AFTER $5000 HAS BEEN SENT.

If you find it hard to create one, i will suggest you go ahead and send the requested fee to clear the funds on the offshore account, but if your CASH APP ENDS with any of the numbers i mentioned above, we will be able to transfer only $5000 usd to you today and when you receive the money contact me immediately so i can instruct you further, I have done more than good to you ever since we started this journey my friend, if i wasn't honest and righteous i wouldn't be looking out for help and opportunities like this, now try and CREATE CASH APP AND SEE IF IT WILL COME OUT RIGHT, I WILL SEND THE $5000 INSTANTLY, FREE OF ALL COST.

I am writing you today because it's almost the end of the year, my LICENSE for handling your funds will expire in few weeks this month and it's not a good news if you do not give me the go ahead to complete your transaction before the date, by accepting to handle the fee which will be needed to offset the clearances stopping you from receiving funds from the united nations, I have explained a lot already to you in the past year and trust you already understood all the terms, I will be praying and hoping to get a good positive response from you , Your total fund is still $12,200 000 Million Usd ( TWELVE MILLION, TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLAR).

I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU SO WE CAN SEAL THIS AND CELEBRATE AS I PLANNED, DON'T CUT THE JOY THAT IS COMING IN THE MORNING BECAUSE OF THE FEE THEY DEMANDED WHICH YOU ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE GETTING EVERYTHING ONCE THE MONEY IS RELEASED TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN FEW MINUTES.

Yours Trustworthy
Mr James Anderson
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Yahoozeo
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

James Anderson - Shark Trades Payment - philipsoffice35@gmail.com

Post by Yahoozeo »

The email addresses shown below are also being used to send out one of the exact same scam emails already posted above within this topic:

reply-to: philipsoffice35@gmail.com
date: Dec 25, 2020, 11:32 AM
subject: $24 400 000.00 USD IMMEDIATE TRANSFER
mailed-by: trix.bounces.google.com
signed-by: gmail.com

LoTec
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

James Anderson - Shark Trades Payment - officepayment726@gmail.com

Post by LoTec »

reply-to: officepayment726@gmail.com
date: Jan 5, 2021, 2:18 AM
subject: YOUR FUND HAS ADDED VALUE IN BITCOIN WHICH MAKES IT $25.300.000.00 MILLION USD IN BITCOIN
mailed-by: gmail.com

SHARK TRADES FUNDS
$24 400 000.00 USD IMMEDIATE TRANSFER

MERRY CHRISTMAS Friend / PLEASE MY EMAIL

YOUR FUND HAS ADDED VALUE IN BITCOIN WHICH MAKES IT $25.300.000.00
MILLION USD IN BITCOIN

Happy new year my good friend, you are always so angry with me,
why? do you know i have taking you as part of my family, this is
christmas and i have no evil intention towards you, my priority is to
get your money to you safely and pay you a visit as family, this is
all i wanted, after this deal is over, whatever you decide to give me
from your funds, i will be very satisfied and grateful with it, we are
all civil servants, the government doesn't care about us one single
bit, this is the only way we can survive, getting all the approvals
for the release of your funds is the key thing to do now, you have to
trust my with your transaction, we were giving a grace for few days
due to the on coming lockdown due to the second phase of covid-19. We
need to work together in order to make this work. Your money which was
$13.500.000 million usd has now been increased upto $25.200.000
million usd due to BITCOIN INCREASE and its safely secured in an
offshore account with lloyd bank london, The offshore account is
affiliated with us (SHARK TRADES FUNDS) which im aware you knew we
operate in bitcoins, $21.000.000.00 million worth of bitcoin is
showing on bitcoin wallet, which i can send the overview for you to
confirm while $4.200.000 million usd is on lloyd offshore account.
which i can also show you the overview.

After this is completed, your funds will be transferred into a
real accessible account, which I will send all the coordinates to your
emails so you can be able to login and VIEW / TRANSFER your funds at
ease. I will also mail SHARK TRADE BITCOIN MASTERCARD to your house
address so you can also access the account through ATM MACHINE. there
will also be a platform where you can invest some part of your funds
to be able to get more bonus or properties, I wish there will be a way
i could give you my sight, that will be when you will see all i am
telling you, the future is bright with you and me, if only you will
follow my instructions and send the fee so we can get the final
approval from the world bank today. I was permitted to view your funds
through your Bitcoin wallet, BITCOIN has been rising since the past
month and it's affecting your funds positively, currently bitcoin is
high and your fund has benefited which is makes it a total of
$25.200.000.00 million usd in bitcoins,

HERE IS THE OFFSHORE ACCOUNT DETAILS

OFFSHORE ACCOUNT ISSUING BANK ; LLOYD BANK
TOTAL BALANCE ON YOUR ACCOUNT : $4.200.000.00 USD
DATE OF DEPOSIT : 9/07/2020 # OFFSHORE ACCOUNT NUMBER 9870980985
AMOUNT ON BITCOIN: $21.000.000.00 MILLION USD

You have to be careful who you deal with online, most of these people
contacting you are only after to ruin you and take your funds. I have
been all about assisting you and this alone should prove my sincerity
to you and towards your funds, my heart is genuine and pure, i know if
i make this work for you, you will definitely bless my pocket, so what
reason do i have to scam you, Your funds is 100% genuine and it's only
a man with a pure heart can do what i did for you, i have already
taking care of other fees, because that is the reason your funds has
gotten to this point, once you accept the terms and send the fee
demanded, The world bank will give us a release code, with this my
dear, i will have no other reason to delay your transfer. Please let's
work together and prove people wrong.

SEND THE FEE TO THE AGENT NAME BELOW USING WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM

RECEIVERS NAME: Tovissohe Andre
CITY: COTONOU
AMOUNT: $100 USD

SENDER'S NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
MTCN:

INCASE YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY IN GETTING ACCESS TO WESTERN UNION
YOU CAN AS WELL PURCHASE GOOGLE PLAY CARD, STEAM WALLET OR AMAZON CASH
SO IT CAN REDEEM FOR BITCOINS TO COMPLETE YOUR ACCOUNT UPGRADING

SINCERELY YOURS
Mr James Anderson

ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by ShapeShifter »

reply-to: fundsbatch@gmail.com
date: Jan 5, 2021, 9:01 PM
subject: YOUR FUND HAS ADDED VALUE IN BITCOIN WHICH MAKES IT $25.300.000.00 MILLION USD IN BITCOIN
mailed-by: gmail.com

SHARK TRADES FUNDS
$24 400 000.00 USD IMMEDIATE TRANSFER

Happy new year friend

YOUR FUND HAS ADDED VALUE IN BITCOIN WHICH MAKES IT $25.300.000.00 MILLION USD IN BITCOIN

Have you watched news on Bitcoin, it has crossed 30k dollars, your fund is in bitcoin and its adding, send the fee so i can get the final approval to transfer your funds to you, so you can benefit from this as well, please i am not lying to you, if i can't make this happen I wouldn't still be here, i want to benefit from the investment now before bitcoin drops, receiving your fund through bitcoin is the best thing anyone can offer you, CAN YOU RESEARCH BITCOIN NOW AND UNDERSTAND ME, this is a HISTORY, Get me a gift card or send the fee to an agent using western union so i can get the approval to transfer your funds, so we can all benefit now before it drops

It’s wise to claim your fund now and also receive the added profits. There is opportunity people never miss in life, your funds has been in care of the banks and diplomats for the past years and they could not get your funds to you or even close enough, Crypto currency (BITCOIN) is the only reliable means of transferring huge funds, without giving the banks the full power over your fund. you completely control what happens to your fund and now bitcoin is seriously on the rising part, claim your funds now and also invest some in real estate, i am giving you an opportunity, research about bitcoins and imaging your funds coming through bitcoins, straight to your bank account or card, an ATM CARD will also be sent to your ADDRESS AFTER THIS IS COMPLETED.

HERE IS THE OFFSHORE ACCOUNT DETAILS

OFFSHORE ACCOUNT ISSUING BANK ; LLOYD BANK
TOTAL BALANCE ON YOUR ACCOUNT : $4.200.000.00 USD
DATE OF DEPOSIT : 9/07/2020 # OFFSHORE ACCOUNT NUMBER 9870980985
AMOUNT ON BITCOIN: $21.000.000.00 MILLION USD

You have to be careful who you deal with online, most of these people contacting you are only after to ruin you and take your funds. I have been all about assisting you and this alone should prove my sincerity to you and towards your funds, my heart is genuine and pure, i know if i make this work for you, you will definitely bless my pocket, so what reason do i have to scam you, Your funds is 100% genuine and it's only a man with a pure heart can do what i did for you, i have already taking care of other fees, because that is the reason your funds has gotten to this point, once you accept the terms and send the fee demanded, The world bank will give us a release code, with this my dear, i will have no other reason to delay your transfer. Please let's work together and prove people wrong.

SEND THE FEE TO THE AGENT NAME BELOW USING WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM

RECEIVERS NAME: Tovissohe Andre
CITY: COTONOU
AMOUNT: $100 USD

SENDER'S NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
MTCN:

INCASE YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY IN GETTING ACCESS TO WESTERN UNION YOU CAN AS WELL PURCHASE GOOGLE PLAY CARD, STEAM WALLET OR AMAZON CASH SO IT CAN REDEEM FOR BITCOINS TO COMPLETE YOUR ACCOUNT UPGRADING

SINCERELY YOURS
Mr. James Anderson

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “ATM And Credit Card Scams”