James Anderson - Shark Trades Payment - fundsbatch@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Roxy
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

Post by Roxy »

reply-to: fundsbatch@gmail.com
date: Jan 29, 2021, 8:42 PM
subject: MAKE CLAIM FOR $41.200.000 MILLION USD NOW AS JOE BIDEN HAS SIGNED YOUR CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
mailed-by: gmail.com

SHARK TRADES FUNDS
$41.200 000.00 USD IMMEDIATE TRANSFER

Happy new year friend

MAKE CLAIM FOR $41.200.000 MILLION USD NOW AS JOE BIDEN HAS SIGNED YOUR CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE

I have tried to be sincere and honest with you, but you have returned insincerely and with distrust towards me this past year, most times people don't appreciate the help they are getting freely until they wake up one day and discover they already lost the help. I made out time out of my busy schedule just to oversee the safe transfer of your funds, and ever since then, you haven't given me any reason to continue assisting you, You have neglected me, spike on me and yet i was here and i am still here, making sure that you receive your fund, which is not mine, but this is hardest part of my job, i am only worried because it's taking me so long to convince you, It wasn't like this when i settled other beneficiaries transactions, today they all have access to their funds, most of them have gone into massive investments with there funds.

When i received an appointment to foresee to the safe transfer of your BENEFIT FUNDS , from the united nations, i took it that it would be as easy as i have done with other beneficiaries in the past years, it's been over 10 years thou, I had to use up all of my savings to secure your entire funds and also acquired all the backup documents, which is now currently waiting for a verification from a finance attorney, which after that has been settled, the world bank will issue a code which will release your funds from the OFFSHORE ACCOUNT to your real account and BITCOIN WALLET. If there is any other way I can do this and take out the expenses from your funds I would have done that long time, no one can access the funds until it has been verified and released to your online account for an immediate transaction.

HERE IS THE OFFSHORE ACCOUNT DETAILS

OFFSHORE ACCOUNT ISSUING BANK ; LLOYD BANK
TOTAL BALANCE ON YOUR ACCOUNT : $41.200.000.00 USD
DATE OF DEPOSIT : 9/07/2020 # OFFSHORE ACCOUNT NUMBER 9870980985
AMOUNT ON BITCOIN: $21.000.000.00 MILLION USD

You have to be careful who you deal with online, most of these people contacting you are only after to ruin you and take your funds. I have been all about assisting you and this alone should prove my sincerity to you and towards your funds, my heart is genuine and pure, i know if i make this work for you, you will definitely bless my pocket, so what reason do i have to scam you, Your funds is 100% genuine and it's only a man with a pure heart can do what i did for you, i have already taking care of other fees, because that is the reason your funds has gotten to this point, once you accept the terms and send the fee demanded, The world bank will give us a release code, with this my dear, i will have no other reason to delay your transfer. Please let's work together and prove people wrong.

SEND THE FEE TO THE AGENT NAME BELOW USING WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM

RECEIVERS NAME: Tovissohe Andre
CITY: COTONOU
AMOUNT: $100 USD

SENDER'S NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
MTCN:

INCASE YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY IN GETTING ACCESS TO WESTERN UNION YOU CAN AS WELL PURCHASE GOOGLE PLAY CARD, STEAM WALLET OR AMAZON CASH SO IT CAN REDEEM FOR BITCOINS TO COMPLETE YOUR ACCOUNT UPGRADING

SINCERELY YOURS
Mr. James Anderson
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

TheBadNews
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

James Anderson - Shark Trades Payment - transsaction2016@gmail.com

Post by TheBadNews »

date: Feb 9, 2021, 10:09 PM
subject: MAKE CLAIM FOR $41.200.000 MILLION USD

SHARK TRADES FUNDS

Happy new year friend

MAKE CLAIM FOR $41.200.000 MILLION USD

I am writing you today just to find out your final say concerning the verification of your outstanding payment, The value of your fund was increased from $23.2 million usd to $41.200.000 million united states dollars due to the increase of CRYPTO-CURRENCY which is bitcoin currency, Your funds has been going through banks, diplomats, DELIVERY SERVICES ETC , and yet you didn't receive a dime from any of these organizations or individuals, I want to ask you , if you have ever receive any email concerning the claim of funds through BITCOIN. WHY NOT GIVE ME THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT AND TRY RECEIVING FUNDS THROUGH BITCOIN, It has always been successful since we took up this transaction. You will be receiving your fund as soon as the final verification has been completed. i will be able to transfer the money directly to your bank account , Bitcoin wallet, paypal, zelle or CASH APP . This can be possible after the final verification,

You are getting a better life after your funds have hit your bank account, i am giving you 250% assurance about this claim, Please try and understand that clarifications is very important this time and once its sorted out, Your money will HIT your bank account within 30 minutes, I have done this for other beneficiaries just like you, what made you think i wont do the same for you, yes it took time but we will complete your transfer as soon as your verification is over, You cannot possibly abandon your money now, think about how long it took us to get here, don't fall back now that we are 99% close to completing your transaction, I have giving you my word since the very first day i started emailing you. I have written to you so many emails, trying to see if we can start a dialogue and at least tell me your fears, i promise to explain everything in detail in case you are lost ok.

When i received an appointment to foresee to the safe transfer of your BENEFIT FUNDS , from the united nations, i took it that it would be as easy as i have done with other beneficiaries in the past years, it's been over 10 years thou, I had to use up all of my savings to secure your entire funds and also acquired all the backup documents, which is now currently waiting for a verification from a finance attorney, which after that has been settled, the world bank will issue a code which will release your funds from the OFFSHORE ACCOUNT to your real account and BITCOIN WALLET. If there is any other way I can do this and take out the expenses from your funds I would have done that long time, no one can access the funds until it has been verified and released to your online account for an immediate transaction.

You have to be careful who you deal with online, most of these people contacting you are only after to ruin you and take your funds. I have been all about assisting you and this alone should prove my sincerity to you and towards your funds, my heart is genuine and pure, i know if i make this work for you, you will definitely bless my pocket, so what reason do i have to scam you, Your funds is 100% genuine and it's only a man with a pure heart can do what i did for you, i have already taking care of other fees, because that is the reason your funds has gotten to this point, once you accept the terms and send the fee demanded, The world bank will give us a release code, with this my dear, i will have no other reason to delay your transfer. Please let's work together and prove people wrong.

SENDER'S NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
MTCN:

INCASE YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY IN GETTING ACCESS TO WESTERN UNION YOU CAN AS WELL PURCHASE GOOGLE PLAY CARD, STEAM WALLET OR AMAZON CASH SO IT CAN REDEEM FOR BITCOINS TO COMPLETE YOUR ACCOUNT UPGRADING

SINCERELY YOURS
Mr. James Anderson
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Jacked-In
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

Post by Jacked-In »

date: Feb 16, 2021, 11:05 AM
subject: MAKE CLAIM FOR $41.200.000 MILLION USD

SHARK TRADES FUNDS

Happy new year friend

MAKE CLAIM FOR $41.200.000 MILLION USD

Why do you want to miss this great opportunity of a lifetime, i have worked vigorously to see to the success of your transaction, and i am happy to inform you that, we broke all obstacle and after we are done with the final verification, your MONEY WILL HIT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, It's hard to trust and believe me now, but I assure you that you will never regret what you did, by the end of this transaction. I have loved you like my own , Do you now possibly think i didn't mean well for you, I know deep down my heart, that you are not going to ignore my efforts and contributions, We are on this together, Because once you get your money , i will definitely be compensated, and that means a lot to me my friend . WE ARE ON THIS TOGETHER, IF YOU LOSE I LOSE AND IF YOU WIN I WIN, SO LET'S WIN THIS TOGETHER, SEND THE LAST REQUESTED FEE TODAY AND LEAVE EVERY OTHER THING TO ME .

Are you there, don't tell you are giving up now, that we are this close to getting your funds released to you, this is the time you shouldn't be giving up, because we are almost at this, I have no more reason to be demanding any fee from you after this, I want us to work something out as soon as possible. I have been honest with you all the way through, I have no reasons to lie to you, I want you to understand that I am just an agent and if I don't mean well for you, by now I would have changed the ownership certificate to the fund, to other beneficiary, due to the time delayed, but i never want to give up on you, i have the option to make that happen, once the beneficiary isn't responding, other agents did that, but i couldn't, doesn't that men something to you. Try and work with me now and you will never regret you did, as you are sending the fee charged, your funds will be verified as claimed and then sent to your bank and bitcoin wallet.

SENDER'S NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
MTCN:

SINCERELY YOURS
Mr. James Anderson

TRANQ
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Post by TRANQ »

date: Feb 19, 2021, 10:24 AM
subject: READ MY EMAIL AND UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN MAKE CLAIM FOR $41.200.000 MILLION USD

SHARK TRADES FUNDS

GREETINGS FUND BENEFICIARY

READ MY EMAIL AND UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN MAKE CLAIM FOR $41.200.000 MILLION USD

It's been 48hours since i sent you an email, i was praying and hoping that the creator will touch your sense of understanding, in other not to miss out on this great opportunity of a lifetime, so many people have been here before you and trust me, there is no single person with regrets, ever, I have been honest with you all the way and i am still honest and patient with you, That is one thing i'm good at, i dont give up on people easily, I was born as an orphan, i was picked up by truck driver, whom gave me a second chance, never gave up on me, even though he doesn't make much and i was always sick as a child, but we pulled through, when i grew up i learnt never to give up on people, it takes time and patience to make someone understand. I was raised in a neighbourhood where poverty lives, people i know hardly eat or go to school, But mr anderson, My adopted dad, Took care of my education, now this is where i am, am a very honest person, I took up this job because of my honesty.

This is how we operate here, we run an underground establishment, just like CRYPTO-CURRENCY, Shark trades funds main objectives , is focused merely on transaction funds, given to selected beneficiaries, WHICH YOU HAPPEN TO BE AMONG, My job as a certified ACCOUNT MANAGER, My duty is to make sure i obtain all the necessary TRANSACTION DETAILS from the respective FINANCE OFFICE AND GOVT, So that when you finally gets the funds to your bank account, you will feel safe to spend your money, without having the issues on how you come about so amount of money, This is why is needed to get the proper verifications, Its very important and its for your safety too, I one of those people WHO WANTS TO SEE YOU WIN, When we finally gets the funds out, I will be paid a huge commision, so you see, if you win i win, Failing you means failing myself and 70% of my commision goes to my orphanage home, I want you to understand me and send the fee so i can set things right , before transfering your funds, If i had it, i would have paid for it.

SENDER'S NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
MTCN:

INCASE YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY IN GETTING ACCESS TO WESTERN UNION YOU CAN AS WELL PURCHASE GOOGLE PLAY CARD OR STEAM GIFT CARD SO IT CAN REDEEM FOR BITCOINS TO COMPLETE YOUR ACCOUNT UPGRADING

SINCERELY YOURS
Mr. James Anderson

Roxy
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

Post by Roxy »

date: Feb 26, 2021, 8:31 AM
subject: YOUR FUNDS HAS EARNED MORE MONEY AFTER BITCOIN RISES ( $56.400.000 MILLION USD .

SHARK TRADES FUNDS
$56.400.000 MILLION USD IMMEDIATE TRANSFER

GREETINGS FUND BENEFICIARY

YOUR FUNDS HAS EARNED MORE MONEY AFTER BITCOIN RISES ( $56.400.000 MILLION USD .

Life is a marathon, not a sprint. There’s going to be bumps along the way, and that’s okay; because that’s where you learn, change and grow. That’s the process of evolution to become the best version of yourself. It doesn’t happen overnight., Are you willing to spend your time and money day after day for months and years trying to claim a particular transaction which ought to have been completed ? Don’t underestimate the power of consistency. 6 months of focus and hard work can put you 50 years ahead in life. I know what you are going to lose because of your past experience with other transactions and i won't blame you for any actions you are taking now, but what I am pleading with you is to let go and forge ahead with the shark trade transactions. The reasons the united nations are no longer releasing the compensation fund to your government is because they are using the funds for themselves, this is why the UN has approved shark trade to complete your compensation funds and we are not failing anyone like the governments do.

They actually get their family to replace any beneficiary, can you imagine that. These people do not care for anyone, You have to try and follow my instructions because I am going to complete your transaction as i have promised. Do you know that BITCOIN is a decentralized alternative to the banking system. This means that the system can operate and transfer funds from one account to another without any central authority. With a central authority, transferring money is easy. Eg, just tell the bank you want to remove $50 from your bank account and add it to someone else's account. In this example, the bank has all the power because the bank is the one that is allowed to update your account / ledger that holds the balances of everyone in the system.

But how do you create a system that has a decentralized authority or ledger without giving them too much power in case they become corrupt or negligent in their work. Now this is where SHARK TRADE FUNDS comes in, when a bank holds a transaction for you, they will have full control of how the money will be transferred and this is why you have been paying banks all over and over and still the money hasn't been sent to you, they either tell you the FBI or the IMF is demanding for one paper or the other, and the same thing is applicable to ATM CARD OR CONSIGNMENT BOX delivery.

SEND THE FEE TO THE AGENT NAME BELOW USING WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM / WORLDREMIT

SENDER'S NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
MTCN:

INCASE YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY IN GETTING ACCESS TO WESTERN UNION YOU CAN AS WELL PURCHASE GOOGLE PLAY CARD OR STEAM GIFT CARD SO IT CAN REDEEM FOR BITCOINS TO COMPLETE YOUR ACCOUNT UPGRADING

SINCERELY YOURS
Mr. James Anderson

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “ATM And Credit Card Scams”