James Anderson - Shark Trades Payment - fundsbatch@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Jacked-In
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

Post by Jacked-In »

reply-to: fundsbatch@gmail.com
date: Apr 19, 2021, 9:39 AM
subject: REQUEST TO SUBMIT THE OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE WAS REFUSED BY MR JAMES ANDERSON
mailed-by: gmail.com

WELCOME TO SHARK TRADE ACCOUNT
(NOTE: IF THIS MESSAGE IS FOUND IN SPAM FOLDER, MOVE IT TO THE INBOX, ITS DUE TO THE SECURITY IMPOSED ON THE EMAIL TO DISTRACT INTERNET HACKERS)

TOTAL AMOUNT TO CLAIM: $56 400 000 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS

REQUEST TO SUBMIT THE OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE WAS REFUSED BY MR JAMES ANDERSON

I was giving till the end of last week to mail the ownership licence of your transaction to the US TREASURY DEPARTMENT, i have not set my eyes on this delicate certificate before, it's the duty of the bank to mail the license to your doorstep, after you received your funds, either through BITCOINS, ATM DELIVERY OR TRANSFER TO BANK, But i got the ownership certificate on friday from my superiors to mail to the us treasury department, as an unclaimed fund, which proves the seriousness of the case, But i didn't do it, im risking my job and your funds, Now the us treasury has sent a letter, that an officer will be coming to our headquarters this monday or tuesday , to cancel every unpaid funds in your name, since i did not comply with the instructions passed over to me , to mail your ownership certificate.

I am sure you know why i am doing this, i was not allowed to send you an email, but after i appealed to my superiors, to give me just few hours to email you, maybe you didn't receive my email the last time or maybe you are looking for the fund that is why i didn't hear back from you, i only have few hours with you, The US TREASURY IS SENDING A REPRESENTATIVES to the headquarters to cancel your fund, but if you can be fast enough to get the fee together as soon as you receive my email, we can quickly get the verification done and completed, so that your funds can be released to us, for an immediate transfer to your bank or card, once the Representatives gets to the headquarters and see that you have completed the transaction, there visit will be in vain.

MY GOOD FRIEND, I WILL SEND THE OWNERSHIP COVER TO YOUR EMAIL IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT, BUT IT'S NOT ADVISABLE TO EMAIL SUCH A DOCUMENTS, IT HAS PRIVATES KEYS AND CODES, IF ANY HACKER GETS HOLD OF IT, THEY CAN EASILY HACK YOUR OFFSHORE ACCOUNT. BUT IF YOU INSIST I WILL. BUT YOU HAVE TO BE SURE THAT YOU ARE IN NOW I AGREEMENT WITH ME BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

MY LAST EMAIL

I am so sorry if im disturbing you, i want to make things right for you, i believe in you and i promise never to break your trust again, we already have this secured, as soon as you reconsider and make this last worthy sacrifice, your destiny will never remain the same again, i am telling you this from an experience, i have helped a lot of women especially, in the past. I am going to see this through, if you can work with me for the last time and send the required fee,

The US TREASURY DEPARTMENT, Have demanded for the ownership papers to the FUND AGREEMENT WITH THE BENEFICIARY BEFORE THE END OF THE WEEK, AFTER FRIDAY, YOU WILL NOT BE HEARING FROM ME ANYMORE, BE AWARE THAT ALL YOUR TRANSACTIONS WILL BE MONITORED AND CANCELLED, ONCE YOUR SHARK TRADES FUNDS HAS BEEN CANCELLED, YOUR NAME WILL BE BLACKLISTED FROM RECEIVING ANY FUNDS IN YOUR COUNTRY, EVEN AFTER THE BANKS OR DIPLOMATS HAS CONVINCED YOU OTHERWISE, JUST BE AWARE THAT NO ONE CAN EVER GET ANY FUNDS TO YOU , EXCEPT SHARK TRADES FUNDS

DON'T SAY I DIDN'T TELL YOU NOW, MAYBE IN THE NEXT 1 YEAR, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND HOW HELPFUL I COULD HAVE BEEN, IF YOU HAD SENT THE FEE FOR THE FINAL VERIFICATION OF YOUR FUNDS.

IF I DON'T HEAR FROM YOU BEFORE THE DATE, THEN DO NOT BOTHER EMAILING ME AGAIN.

HEAVEN KNOWS I HAVE TRIED FOR YOU, FOR OVER 3 YEARS NOW.

Thank You
Mr James Anderson
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Roxy
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

Post by Roxy »

date: Apr 22, 2021, 4:00 PM
subject: IT'S TIME TO REAP, ARE YOU NOT READING THE SIGNS, BLESSINGS COMES IN DISGUISE

(NOTE: IF THIS MESSAGE IS FOUND IN SPAM FOLDER, MOVE IT TO THE INBOX, ITS DUE TO THE SECURITY IMPOSED ON THE EMAIL TO DISTRACT INTERNET HACKERS)

IT'S TIME TO REAP, ARE YOU NOT READING THE SIGNS, BLESSINGS COMES IN DISGUISE

This is a digital currency, its well and highly secured, i hope you have a QR SCANNER on your phone, so you can scan the public key to view your details there is a barcode on your ownership licence certificate i just got for your funds release and i will be risking sending it via email just for you to believe me, I can not be going this far just to scam you, this is an authentic ownership certificate with security details on the body, barcodes and private codes, which can be scanned by QR SCANNER and an approved BANK QR SCANNER for the private key , the private key is meant for bank alone or bitcoin ATM MACHINE, Why do you always feel that i am scamming you, you have trust issues with me and that makes me uncomfortable, because i go out of my way just to make sure your funds is not cancelled.

This has always been the problem, the OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND THE CERTIFICATE OF EXISTENCE, Please do not let any other eye see this, if you do, don't blame me for any eventuality .You will DOWNLOAD QR SCANNER TO SCAN THE KEY ON THE OWNERSHIP DOCUMENTS WHICH I WILL SEND AFTER YOU HAVE CONFIRMED THAT YOU WILL SEND THE FEE, IF YOU HAVE AN IPHONE, YOU CAN USE YOUR IPHONE TO SCAN THE BARCODE, I HAVE BEEN HONEST WITH YOU FROM THE BEGINNING, I STILL WONDER WHY YOU DOUBT ME,

The BITCOIN card will be delivered to your doorstep with all the original hard copy back ups documents, I don't want to take chances, Please you must trust me and work this out with me, good things doesn't come by easily, we have all made the sacrifices, IT'S TIME TO REAP, ARE YOU NOT READING THE SIGNS, BLESSINGS COMES IN DISGUISE, CHECK IT , PEOPLE HAVE MISSED BLESSINGS IN DISGUISE, DUE TO PAST REGRET OR BELIEFS, I will prove you wrong, Goodnews is that the BITCOIN CARD IS COMING ALONG WITH A HAND POS MACHINE, YOU CAN USE YOUR CARD AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME, IT COMES WITH ITS OWN NETWORK, YOU CAN SEND MONEY TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, IN JUST A CLICK , YOU DON'T NEED A COMPUTER .

CHECK AND GET BACK TO ME SO WE CAN GET THIS COMPLETED IMMEDIATELY .
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Roxy
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

James Anderson - Shark Trades Payment - transsaction2016@gmail.com

Post by Roxy »

reply-to: mr james anderson <fundsbatch@gmail.com>
date: Apr 26, 2021, 12:21 PM
subject: TOTAL AMOUNT TO CLAIM: $56 400 000 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS
mailed-by: docomonet.jp

IT'S TIME TO REAP, ARE YOU NOT READING THE SIGNS, BLESSINGS COMES IN DISGUISE

I have been waiting and hoping that you will get back to me during the weekend, don't you want to receive the fund? i want an honest answer, i have tried so much to convince you and make you see reasons, if you had encountered any scammer in the past, don't judge this with your past experience, Have you ever received any letter regarding receiving funds through BITCOIN? There are things we can do and things we cannot do, we do not operate with banks or anyone, we have a central authority to transact any amount of currency through bitcoin to a bank account or bank card of the beneficiary. Your $54.600 000 million United state dollars will be deposited to any bank of your choice, But before that will happen, the offshore account online verification would be sorted out.
This is a digital currency, its well and highly secured, i hope you have a QR SCANNER on your phone, so you can scan the public key to view your details there is a barcode on your ownership license certificate i just got for your funds release and i will be risking sending it via email just for you to believe me, I can not be going this far just to scam you, this is an authentic ownership certificate with security details on the body, barcodes and private codes, which can be scanned by QR SCANNER and an approved BANK QR SCANNER for the private key , the private key is meant for bank alone or bitcoin ATM MACHINE, Why do you always feel that i am scamming you, you have trust issues with me and that makes me uncomfortable, because i go out of my way just to make sure your funds is not cancelled.

This has always been the problem, the OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND THE CERTIFICATE OF EXISTENCE, Please do not let any other eye see this, if you do, don't blame me for any eventuality .You will DOWNLOAD QR SCANNER TO SCAN THE KEY ON THE OWNERSHIP DOCUMENTS WHICH I WILL SEND AFTER YOU HAVE CONFIRMED THAT YOU WILL SEND THE FEE, IF YOU HAVE AN IPHONE, YOU CAN USE YOUR IPHONE TO SCAN THE BARCODE, I HAVE BEEN HONEST WITH YOU FROM THE BEGINNING, I STILL WONDER WHY YOU DOUBT ME,
The BITCOIN card will be delivered to your doorstep with all the original hard copy back ups documents, I don't want to take chances, Please you must trust me and work this out with me, good things doesn't come by easily, we have all made the sacrifices, IT'S TIME TO REAP, ARE YOU NOT READING THE SIGNS, BLESSINGS COMES IN DISGUISE, CHECK IT , PEOPLE HAVE MISSED BLESSINGS IN DISGUISE, DUE TO PAST REGRET OR BELIEFS, I will prove you wrong, Good-news is that the BITCOIN CARD IS COMING ALONG WITH A HAND POS MACHINE, YOU CAN USE YOUR CARD AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME, IT COMES WITH ITS OWN NETWORK, YOU CAN SEND MONEY TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, IN JUST A CLICK , YOU DON'T NEED A COMPUTER .

CHECK AND GET BACK TO ME SO WE CAN GET THIS COMPLETED IMMEDIATELY .
MY REGARDS
MR JAMES ANDERSON

WE-R-LEGION
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by WE-R-LEGION »

date: May 20, 2021, 8:24 AM
subject: Online Certificate Authorization Code: 1999645bbbd96ab5071

Online Certificate Authorization Code: 1999645bbbd96ab5071
To verify the Authorization Code, visit sos.arkansas.gov

This is the online certificate authorization from the secretary of state, this is to prove our existence, check for the originality of this certificate on the original website of the us secretary visit sos.arkansas.gov, this is where you can check if the certificate is original, copy the certificate pdf link to view and confirm ( file:///C:/Users/pokpjk/Documents/shark%20trades.pdf ), I have been trying to see that your funds doesn't get cancelled, LLYOD bank is no longer securing your funds, due to the paid security has been expired and we have signed a new agreement with the BLUESKY ONLINE BANKING DEPARTMENT, To officially complete the transfer of the funds to your bank account. I will send the link to register for your online bank as soon as I hear back from you.

Your fund will be released to you as you comply with my email, i have proven to you beyond doubt, that i am an honest man and shark trades funds is real, all we have to do, is to obtain and verify few details before the money will be approved for transfer, i have sent you proofs, ownership papers, OFFSHORE ACCOUNT OVERVIEW and so much more, if we are not genuine, we won't be giving a certificate of AUTHORIZATION from the us secretary of state, We like to operate with a low profile so we can protect our clients interest, You have to consider your decision on us, move forward with my instructions now while you still can, and have your money released to you from bluesky online bank.

I will be waiting to hear back from you so we can finally get this finalized this time, dont forget , we are the same, i am working for the government and my duty is to deliver as i have promised, this is only when i will be paid, i can't succeed if you don't succeed, this is why its very hard for me to give up on this, i see the bright side and the good part is that, i am with you , nothing can ever go wrong.

MY REGARDS

JAMES ANDERSON

Roxy
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

Post by Roxy »

reply-to: Shark Trades Funds <fundsbatch@gmail.com>
date: May 25, 2021, 12:35 PM
subject: TOTAL AMOUNT TO CLAIM: $56 400 000 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS
security: ocn.ad.jp did not encrypt this message Learn more

How are you doing today? I am contacting you in regards to your last email, I need to hear from you soonest, so I can be prepared ahead of time. I know this is very hard on you, but you have to try and keep working with me, this is the only way you can be sure of whom your working with, trust me, we are making huge progress, the process is almost completed 99%, this is the more reason i need you to stay with me, do not start up any new transaction soon, focus and deal with shark trades funds only and receive your funds before we can try and claim other funds coming your way, but must be ascertained, your money is already out and this will be the final process which will enable the whole fund go through successfully.
I am entrusted to run your transaction through, successfully and thats with no doubt, i am going to deliver my words, we have gone way back, this is why i am talking to you as if i have known you for so long, I want us to get this done successfully, i want you to win, i don't want to give up on you, no matter what is going on,

Online Certificate Authorization Code: 1999645bbbd96ab5071
To verify the Authorization Code, visit sos.arkansas.gov

This is the online certificate authorization from the secretary of state, this is to prove our existence, check for the originality of this certificate on the original website of the us secretary visit sos.arkansas.gov, this is where you can check if the certificate is original, copy the certificate pdf link to view and confirm ( file:///C:/Users/pokpjk/Documents/shark%20trades.pdf ), I have been trying to see that your funds doesn't get cancelled.

Your fund will be released to you as you comply with my email, i have proven to you beyond doubt, that i am an honest man and shark trades funds is real, all we have to do, is to obtain and verify few details before the money will be approved for transfer, i have sent you proofs, ownership papers, OFFSHORE ACCOUNT OVERVIEW and so much more, if we are not genuine, we won't be giving a certificate of AUTHORIZATION from the us secretary of state, We like to operate with a low profile so we can protect our clients interest, You have to consider your decision on us, move forward with my instructions now while you still can, and have your money released to you from the online bank.
I will be waiting to hear back from you so we can finally get this finalized this time, dont forget , we are the same, i am working for the government and my duty is to deliver as i have promised, this is only when i will be paid, i can't succeed if you don't succeed, this is why its very hard for me to give up on this, i see the bright side and the good part is that, i am with you , nothing can ever go wrong.

MY REGARDS
JAMES ANDERSON

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “ATM And Credit Card Scams”