Peter F Stanton - Washington Trust Bank - washingtontrustbank6@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
ShapeShifter
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Peter F Stanton - Washington Trust Bank - washingtontrustbankmd@gmail.com

Post by ShapeShifter »

from: Peter .F. Stanton <washingtontrustbankmd@gmail.com>
date: Jul 26, 2023, 10:41 AM
subject: Good day W
mailed-by: gmail.com

Good day Beneficiary
I just had a meeting with the board directors concerning your approved payment of $25 million originated from the US Government and African banks.
Your beneficial Payment has changed and has been summed up to the due amount of $25million.
Kindly get back to me if you're liable to receive this payment immediately.
Although due to the unexpected payment change there've been a massive change but I'm sure we'll be able to sort that out.

Also if you need the payment cancelled let me know so I can do that right away.

your urgent response needed here.
Regards and awaiting your most honest response,

Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Address: 717 West Sprague Avenue
Spokane, WA
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. Do not contact the sender of the above email. The source of this information is from a scammer who is a criminal imposter. Any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not provide this scammer any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. Do not call any phone numbers that they provide to you. This email, and all of its content, are part of a fraudulent, criminal act and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and to obtain personal information leading to identity theft of the scam victim. If you received the same email (or one very similar) then stop all communication with the scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. Every email scammer uses a completely false identity, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identity documents and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) or forms that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the file attachments they send with their scam emails may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

Screen Grab
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Peter F Stanton - Washington Trust Bank - washingtontrustbankoffice3@gmail.com

Post by Screen Grab »

from: Washington Trust Bank <washingtontrustbankoffice3@gmail.com>
date: Aug 26, 2023, 10:31 AM
subject: Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...

WASHINGTON TRUST BANK (USA)
Address: 717 West Sprague Avenue Spokane,
WA USA
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank,

Dear: Beneficiary,
View attached your Fund Approval Notification and my working id card for your perusal......We the Washington Trust Bank, WA and Undersigned Bank Officials, Hereby confirm with full banking responsibility that the Inheritance payment from the United States Government in your name. We confirm that payment of US$200,000,000.00(TWO HUNDRED MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) is in our custody to disbursement to your Nominated Bank account or send it via Master ATM card to you home address without
any more delay...In Pursuance to the U.S. Treasury Department ACT 19(a) Section 3 on Automated Wire Transfer, to ensure rightful funds Transaction, We adhered to the instructions of from Treasury Department in Financial Clarification with the Authorities of the Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force (FFETF) and Financial Crime Network (FINCEN) to ensure this Approval is tenable. Hence we the Washington Trust Bank, WA Disclaims every delay pertaining to the transfer of this Approval payment of $200 million into your nominated bank account before next week ....You are hereby advised to reconfirm your full contact details /bank details and attach any of your id cards for onward transferring of your payment without any more delay .. ........ We await your positive feedback .Response...... The only thing this transfer will cost you (TAXATION FEES OF 0.01% OF $200 Million which is $20,000.00 ... YOU WILL PAY TO THE UNITED STATES TAXATION OFFICER IN CHARGES ONLY and receive your $200 Million successfully without any more delay.....NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/JUNK folder that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, treat it genuinely....Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...
Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Phone: +1 509 237 7090
Spokane, WA
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. Do not contact the sender of the above email. The source of this information is from a scammer who is a criminal imposter. Any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not provide this scammer any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. Do not call any phone numbers that they provide to you. This email, and all of its content, are part of a fraudulent, criminal act and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and to obtain personal information leading to identity theft of the scam victim. If you received the same email (or one very similar) then stop all communication with the scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. Every email scammer uses a completely false identity, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identity documents and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) or forms that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the file attachments they send with their scam emails may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

Jokerr
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Peter F Stanton - Washington Trust Bank - washingtontrustbank270@gmail.com

Post by Jokerr »

from: Washington Trust bank <washingtontrustbank270@gmail.com>
date: May 18, 2022, 10:29 AM
subject:

Attn: Beneficiary, Good news ,
Your inheritance approved funds of $10.5Million has been approved to pay you.
Let's have your new address & full contact to send you the ATM CARD of your payment.
You have the reactivation fee of $299 to send for this transaction for re-activation fee!

Get back to me with your new address and full contact information ..

Phone number : +120 224 016 21

My telegram link & chat me pls : https://t.me/Peterstanton

In God we trust .

Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO

Washington Trust Bank.
Spokane, WA
washingtontrustbank906@gmail.com

Jokerr
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Peter F Stanton - Washington Trust Bank - wtbbanks2018@gmail.com

Post by Jokerr »

date: Mar 16, 2023, 11:20 AM
subject: Re:

Attn: Beneficiary ,
Good News to the entire Beneficiary that has not been paid for past years your approved payment $10.5 Million & last year 2022 interest funds
of $900,000 has just been Re-Approved by this Government.
I was appointed by our President as the New Executive Governor, Central Bank of
Nigeria (C.B.N) to pay you off this time without any more delay .

Today Mr Marion Horn your manager sent us this bellow account to transfer all your approved payment
of $11.4 Million into it:
===================
BANK DETAILS,
BANK NAME:BAYBANK
BANK ADDRESS:2555 Packerland Dr.Green Bay,WI.54313 U.S.A
BANK PHONE:920-490-7600
A/C:NO:505287
ROUTING NO:075912770
SWIFT CODE BBWIUS44
ACCOUNT NAME; Marion Horn
BANKER NAME: DIANE.
====================
I have responded to him to give me today to contact you and confirm before we can do that,he also told me
that he is a manager in one of your companies .
He advised me not to contact you as you will never respond to me. I ask him why he said you have send him
to help you work on the payment I now ask him to come back tomorrow.

Sir I need your urgent response just to know you are the one that sent him for your payment.

Call me as soon as you respond to this mail. +12022401621

Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Spokane, WA
Phone: +12022401621
Email: washingtontrustbank270@gmail.com
Telegram link : https://t.me/Peterstanton

Jokerr
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Peter F Stanton - Washington Trust Bank - washingtontrustbank270@gmail.com

Post by Jokerr »

from: Washington Trust bank <washingtontrustbank270@gmail.com>
date: Jun 30, 2023, 1:46 PM
subject: Re:

Attn: Sir,
Your approved payment of $10.5Million Has fully approved to pay you on Monday .
The Government asked all the approved payment beneficiaries that don't
Have the fees to finance their Payment has been allowed to apply
for only WAIVER of the fees with $190 only .
After you apply for WAIVER of the fee with $190
I will first transfer part of your payment $5.5Million
Then you now pay all the tax fees from it & have your balance of $5Million .
Get back so I advise you how to apply for WAIVER of the tax clearance fees .

Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Spokane, WA
washingtontrustbank270@gmail.com
My telegram link : https://t.me/Peterstanton

Return to “ATM And Credit Card Scams”