Siti Umar - sitiumar@dzb.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
WE-R-LEGION
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Siti Umar - sitiumar@dzb.com

Post by WE-R-LEGION »

reply-to: sitiumar@dzb.com
date: Apr 28, 2021, 8:46 PM
subject: Re: Hello 4/29/2021 9:46:18 a.m.
mailed-by: syltech.co.ke

Hello, I sent you an email yesterday but yet to get a response from you. Awaiting your urgent response to my personal email : sitiumar505@gmail.com

Regards,
Siti Umar
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

TheBadNews
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Siti Umar - sitiumar505@gmail.com

Post by TheBadNews »

date: May 3, 2021, 8:07 AM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

How are you today? thank you for your urgent reply. My name is Mrs Siti Umar from Malaysia. I am a widow to the Late Dr Mohamed Umar , the former ambassador of Malaysia. I am 64 years old, a new Christian convert. I am suffering from cancer of the Pelvic my condition is serious, according to my doctor it is quite obvious that I may not survive the sickness.

My late husband and my only daughter died of Coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) on the 2nd of December 2019. After the death of my husband I made up my mind to do the work of God as a missionary. I sold all our properties and shares to enable me to raise some money to continue my mission. I raised the sum of 2.7 Million Dollars which I deposited in a Bank in Malaysia where i have planned to continue my mission work but now that my sickness has gone to this stage, I am scared and I want the funds to be used for the work of God all over the world. I have prayed to God to direct me to an honest person who will receive this fund and utilize it for things that will glorify the name of God and to also help the needy in this time of this pandemic, that is why I decided to contact you to receive the funds. This is on the condition that you will take only 40% of the total funds for yourself and commitment, while you will distribute the remaining 60% of my total money to charity organizations in your community.

I can not predict what will be my fate by the time the funds will be transferred into your account, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as I have described above. If you wish to assist me with my last wish do write back for clarification and more information about the bank my funds was deposited and all valuable papers of deposit, I await your urgent reply

GOD richly bless you as you help me.

Most sincerely,
Siti Umar
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Business Relationship Scams”