Mike Odia - Nigeria - mikeodia7@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Karmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Post by Karmaism »

date: Mar 11, 2020, 3:21 PM
subject:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Sir/Madam

I hope my email meets you well. My name is Honorable.Mike Odia I am a
top Politician here in Nigeria , I am Delighted to reach you via email
with this potential Business Proposal that might interest you. I have
sum of us$200 million that I have moved out of the Country to a
private vault in Abroad.

Right now, I need a good partner someone I can trust, The funds will
be sent to you through Diplomatic means and you will take 40% out of
it and keep 60%. which i will be investing in an estate there in your
country under your guidance. while you will use 10% of it to ship your
products, It is 100% risk free and Details will be giving to you, in
our next correspondence.

Regards,

Honorable Mike Odia
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Mike Odia - Nigeria - mikeodia777@gmail.com

Post by ShapeShifter »

The email address shown below is also being used to send out one of the exact same scam emails already posted above within this topic:

reply-to: mikeodia777@gmail.com
date: Apr 9, 2020, 6:18 AM
subject: Sir/Madam
mailed-by: kelur.org
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Screen Grab
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Post by Screen Grab »

date: Apr 17, 2020, 2:17 PM
subject: Hello

I received your mail.Can you be be able to handle this business for me
As i told your before the fund has move through the Land border to one
of the private vault. please am begging you In the Name of God as i
told you am one of the top Politician here in my country.I don't want
you to betrayed me when the fund get to your hand Please i want you to
invest my own share for me there in your country and take your share
as well.I want you to call me.I want you to send me your full name and
also with your telephone number and your home address so that will can
proceed I want you to call me

Regards

Honorable Mike Odia

(Whatsapp.) +2348120967905

Beezwax
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Mike Odia - Nigeria - mikeibore@yahoo.co.jp

Post by Beezwax »

reply-to: mikeibore@yahoo.co.jp
to: Recipients <no.reply@nasamreza.rs>
date: Oct 12, 2020, 4:46 PM
subject: Hon.Mike Odia.

Many people marked similar messages as phishing scams, so this might contain unsafe content. Avoid clicking links, downloading attachments, or replying with personal information.
Sir/Madam

I hope my email meets you well. I am Hon.Mike Odia., a top Politician here in Nigeria. I am Delighted to reach you via email with this potential Business Proposal that will be of mutual benefit to both of us.Due to the fear of the Government of Nigeria the sum of US200 million United States Dollars have been moved out to abroad through the Land border and I urgently need your collaboration to deposit this funds in your custody. Please kindly revert as soon as possible to declare your willingness to partner with me in this project.

Send me Your full information including a copy of your ID as you reply to enable me give you details.If you give your direct telephone number, I will call you so we can talk.

Regards,

Hon.Mike Odia.

Heavy Uploader
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Mike Odia - Nigeria - mikeibore@yahoo.co.jp

Post by Heavy Uploader »

reply-to: mikeibore@yahoo.co.jp
to: Recipients <ore@yahoo.co.jp>
date: Oct 15, 2020, 6:18 PM
subject: Sir/Madam

Sir/Madam

I hope my email meets you well. I am Hon.Mike Odia., a top Politician here in Nigeria. I am Delighted to reach you via email with this potential Business Proposal that will be of mutual benefit to both of us.Due to the fear of the Government of Nigeria the sum of US200 million United States Dollars have been moved out to abroad through the Land border and I urgently need your collaboration to deposit this funds in your custody. Please kindly revert as soon as possible to declare your willingness to partner with me in this project.

Send me Your full information including a copy of your ID as you reply to enable me give you details.If you give your direct telephone number, I will call you so we can talk.

Regards,

Hon.Mike Odia.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Business Relationship Scams”