Wee Ee Cheong - UOB Bank - [email protected]

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
ShapeShifter
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Post by ShapeShifter »

reply-to: [email protected]
to: Recipients <[email protected]>
date: Apr 25, 2020, 4:45 AM
subject: Business Proposal

Hello

My name is Mr.Wee Ee Cheong, Deputy Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of UOB Bank, Singapore. I have a secured business proposal for you, please kindly contact me if you are interested

Regards
Mr.Wee Ee Cheong
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Heavy Uploader
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Post by Heavy Uploader »

date: May 6, 2020, 2:46 PM
subject: Hello:
mailed-by: gmail.com

I am Mr. Wee Ee Cheong, Deputy Chairman/CEO, United Overseas Bank Ltd, Singapore. I have a secured business proposal for you;

Before the plane crash of Macedonia's President and his aides on February 26th, 2004, our client, Mr. Risto Blazevski, who was a member of President Boris Trajkovski's cabinet advisers, and also a business man, made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of €41,700,000.00 EUR (Forty-One Million Seven Hundred Thousand Euros Only) in my branch. You can visit this website below:

www.idividi.com.mk/Futurama/Nauka/423659/

After further investigation, it was discovered that Mr.Risto Blazevski did not declare any next of kin in his official documentations including the paper works of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one knew of his deposit in my bank. So, €41,700,000.00 EUR is still lying in my bank, and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of this country at the expiration of Fifteen (15) years, the funds will be reverted to the ownership of the Singapore Government if nobody comes forward to claim the funds.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Risto Blazevski, so that you will be able to claim the funds in question.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE:

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have contacted a will & probate attorney that will prepare the necessary legal documents that will back you up as the next of kin/business associate to Mr. Risto Blazevski, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favor for the move of the entire funds to a security/finance company or an offshore bank account that will be opened by you.

I am a responsible career person and this is an opportunity for me to give my family the best in life. I would want you to think about this and let me know your decision. If you give me a positive response, I will give you the relevant INFORMATION for the successful transfer of these funds and we both enjoy it in peace.I would want you to think about this and let me know your decision.

If you are interested in my proposal and I will send you more information directing you on further procedure on how we can claim the money in the account successfully. If this proposal is alright by you then kindly get back to me by only e-mail for confidential reasons. The content of this mail should be treated with utmost confidentiality and a quick response from you will be highly appreciated. However, if you are not interested in this proposal, please accept my apologies for sending you message and kindly delete message, I promised that you will never hear from me. I anticipate your co-operation.

There is no risk involved at all in the matter, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all necessary legal documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account, we shall share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you. Should you be interested, please send me the following information below:

(i) Full Names
(ii) Current Residential Address
(iii) Country of Origin and state
(iv) Direct Telephone Contact
(v) Date of Birth
(vi) Occupation

I wait the below requested detail to enable us proceed .

Regards
Mr. Wee Ee Cheong
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Matrixy
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Post by Matrixy »

date: July 24, 2020, 1:19 PM
subject: Re:

My Beloved Friend,

It was nice meeting with you and also to have your willingness to partake in this transaction with me. First, i should let you know that this is not a hoax arrangement or any kind of joke. I am freely giving you my full details hoping that you will not betray me in any way. My name is Mr. Cheong Wee, I work with United Overseas Bank (UOB) PLC; and currently the Branch Manager of Bangkok Branch Thailand. Sincerely, I am not sure of your
reaction over this proposal with someone you have never met or have an existing relationship with. I thank God for your understanding.

You should know that it is not always mandatory that you have a relationship with a person before you can stand as the next of kin. I only need your sincere cooperation since I could not find the relatives to my client since these years of his death and my bank management have not noticed this account and no one has come for the claim. Our bank verification exercise is coming soon and I want us to finalize all the processes with the bank and make the transfer before the verification exercise because the bank might notice the account during the verification exercise as it is currently dormant. Attached to this mail is my Work ID and International Passport.

This transaction requires utmost trust and dedication from your side, since you will be receiving the funds as the Next of Kin/ Heir to Allen and shall be in control of the money, until I come over to meet you in your country for my share. Regarding the sharing, I believe my sharing ratio is accepted to you and it's a fair deal. I want you to bear one thing in mind, there is no risk involved in this transaction. It is 100% risk free and secured once you follow my instructions and keep everything secret between us.

What I have to do is just to place your information in my bank system database as the Next of Kin/ Heir to late Allen and you will apply for the claim and send it to United Overseas Bank (UOB) requesting for the fund transfer. I have concluded my feasibility studies long ago and there is no reason to panic. It is 100% risk free. I will take care of giving you all the related information of the account which the bank may need from you.

This position gives me confidence that I'm in a better position to complete the transfer with you without any interruption by any person. The first step now in this transaction is to place your name as the next of kin to the account in our bank database so that all information will reflect accordingly. I further wish to notify you that our bank has access to transfer to any bank in your country provided all the account details are correctly submitted.

I will require you to send me the following information for the beginning of this transaction.

*Your Full Names:
*Date Of Birth:
*A Copy Of Your International Passport Or Driving License:
*Current Address:
*Telephone Number:

Once I receive the above mentioned information and concludes with my inside arrangements and changes in our bank database, I shall inform you the next step which i will prepare an application letter of claim for you to send to our bank and request them to transfer the funds into your account that you are the next of kin/heir to the account deposit of the deceased. As far as my bank is concerned, I will be in control. It has been my dream to have my own company and I believe that God has answered my prayers by creating this opportunity.

Please, remember to treat this transaction with utmost confidentiality for our own good. I await your urgent response. Thank you and God be with you. PLEASE TREAT AS TOP SECRET.

Here Is My Details:

Full Names: Cheong Wee
Address: 7/22 M.5, Soi Ta-iat, Chaofa West Rd., T. Chalong
A. Phuket 83130 Thailand

Regards,
Cheong Wee.

ShapeShifter
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Post by ShapeShifter »

reply-To: [email protected]
date: April 7, 2020, 8:19 AM
Subject: Hello

Hello

My name is Mr.Wee Ee Cheong, Deputy Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of UOB Bank, Singapore. I have a secured business proposal for you

Regards
Mr.Wee Ee Cheong

Beezwax
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Post by Beezwax »

date: Aug 2, 2020, 11:58 AM
subject: Re:

Dear Friend,

It was nice meeting with you and also to have your willingness to partake in this transaction with me. At first, i should let you know that this is not a hoax arrangement or any kind of joke. I am freely giving you my full details hoping that you will not betray me in any way. My name is Mr. Cheong Wee, I work with the United Bank of Oversea (UOB) PLC.

You should know that it is not always mandatory that you have a relationship with a person before you can stand as the next of kin. I only need your sincere cooperation since I could not find the relatives to my client since these years of his death and my bank management has not noticed this account and no one has come for the claim.

This transaction requires utmost trust and dedication from your side since you will be receiving the funds as the Next of Kin/ Heir to Allen and shall be in control of the money until I come over to meet you in your country for my share. Regarding the sharing, I believe my sharing ratio is acceptable to you and it's a fair deal. I want you to bear one thing in mind, there is no risk involved in this transaction. It is 100% risk-free and secured once you follow my instructions and keep everything secret between us...

What I have to do is just to place your information in my bank system database as the Next of Kin/ Heir to late Allen and you will apply for the claim and send it to the United Bank of oversea requesting for the fund transfer. I have concluded my feasibility studies long ago and there is no reason to panic. It is 100% risk-free. I will take care of giving you all the related information of the account which the bank may need from you. This position gives me confidence that I'm in a better position to complete the transfer with you without any interruption by any person. The first step now in this transaction is to place your name as the next of kin to the account in our bank database so that all information will reflect accordingly. I further wish to notify you that our bank has access to transfer to any bank in your country provided all the account details are correctly submitted.

I will require you to send me the following information for the beginning of this transaction.

*Your Full Names:
*Date Of Birth:
*A Copy Of Your International Passport Or Driving License:
*Current Address:
*Telephone Number:
*You can provide any of your valid ID cards

Once I receive the above-mentioned information and concludes with my inside arrangements and changes in our bank database, I shall inform you the next step which i will prepare an application letter of claim for you to send to our bank and request them to transfer the funds into your account that you are the next of kin/heir to the account deposit of the deceased.

Regards,
Cheong Wee

Here Are My Details:
Full Names: Cheong Wee.
Address. Bangkok, Thailand.

Post Reply Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Business Relationship Scams”