Mayriam Mark - First Bank Nigeria - [email protected]

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
User avatar
ShapeShifter
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper
Posts: 995
Joined: 10 Feb 2020

Mayriam Mark - First Bank Nigeria - [email protected]

Post by ShapeShifter »

from: Mayriam Rose <[email protected]>
to: [email protected]
date: Aug 2, 2020, 12:18 AM
subject: very urgent
mailed-by: gmail.com

Dear
How are you? my name is Mayriam Mark, I am operation manager at First bank of Nigeria. I am the head of the monitoring team in-charge of the corona virus trust fund at my bank. I wish to inform you that some of this corona funds has been abandon without any record and this money is directly under my care. Because I am a salary earner, I cannot open foreign account or invest abroad and thats why I want you to claim this money and keep it with you and when this virus outbreak end, I will come over to your country to invest my own share in a lucrative business under your care. You are entitle for the 40% of this money and I will have 40% too and the remaining 20% is for any expenses that you may go through in the process of getting this money, therefore your own total percentage of this money is 60% while my own share will be 40%, I hope you will not betray me. This deal is 100% legal. please get back to me on my email address: [email protected] the whole process to get this money over to you is less than 10 days. I await your urgent reply in my email [email protected]
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Return to “Business Relationship Scams”