Bode George - [email protected]

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
ShapeShifter
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Bode George - [email protected]

Post by ShapeShifter »

reply-to: [email protected]
date: Jul 29, 2020, 9:16 PM
subject:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Good morning ,

I am keen in investing in your country and I need your assistance and
co-operation to actualize it. I have investment interest in Yacht ,
Fishing, shipping, oil and gas, Energy , Agriculture, mining, exotic
properties for commercial/residential and development properties,
hotels and any other viable investment opportunities in your country
you deem lucrative based on your recommendation, will be highly
welcomed. I want to send you the sum of 50 million dollars to manage
in an investment. For your anticipation in receiving and managing the
funds in a good business, I will give you 20% of the money as your
commission. Let me know if you have the ability to handle this, so I
can give you more information.

I am a notable politician in my country

Regards

Bode George
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Return to “Business Relationship Scams”