Larry George - [email protected]

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
ShapeShifter
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Post by ShapeShifter »

date: Jul 28, 2020, 11:26 AM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

This message is to notify you that your compensation overdue payment is finally approved to send to you through an ATM Visa Card. We have tried many times to send fiscal cash payment to you, but airport authorities disturb the delivery, due to security clearance in the airport there, and we have no option again than to return your $4.7 Million US Dollars to the bank for security reasons.

The new payment arrangement is to send an ATM Visa Card to you through courier company directly to your home, because that is the only way you can receive your payment without security disturbance. You will use your ATM Visa Card to withdraw your money in any ATM machine around the globe, and according to the bank manager, the daily withdrawal limit is $2000.00 only, you cannot withdraw more than $2000.00 per day.

We have completed the arrangement with the bank manager, the instruction is to send ATM card to you, as soon you reply with your full information to avoid mistakes and send your ATM card to wrong person. Your advice to quickly forward your full name:…….., your complete residence address:………., your Mobile phone number:…….., to My, E-mail: ( [email protected] )

Immediately I receive your full information from you, I will contact the courier company to know the cost of the express delivery service to your home, then will get back to you with the cost of delivery and the delivery details. Forward your full information to my E-mail: ([email protected]) to enable process your ATM card and send it to you.

Best regards,
Mr. Larry George
Compensation Payment Department
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Heavy Uploader
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Post by Heavy Uploader »

date: Aug 13, 2020, 1:58 PM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Am still waiting for you to enable the processing of your $4.7 Million US Dollar compensation overdue payment and send it to you. I don’t know why you have not got back to me to enable the process of your payment and send it to you.

Why are you still delaying your compensation funds here? We expected you to come over and have your payment here, but you did not show up, and I contacted you to send your payment directly to your home address through courier express delivery company.

The courier express delivery service charges are $250, and you will receive your payment packages within 48 hour. If that is ok by you, quickly reply and tell me when you will be at home to receive your packages, but if you can come over and have your compensation payment here, tell me when you’re coming.

Am waiting for your urgent reply.

Sincerely,
Mr. Larry George
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Post Reply Previous topic Next topic

Return to “ATM And Credit Card Scams”