Rand Mackenzie - [email protected]

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Heavy Uploader
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Rand Mackenzie - [email protected]

Post by Heavy Uploader »

date: Aug 1, 2020, 8:42 PM
subject: Re: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: hotmail.com

Dear,

Thanks for your swift response and your interest to work with me on this proposed investment project.

As I explained in my previous email, I am a procurement officer and I have high a profile investor that is currently looking for a reputable
company or individual to work with under a private partnership arrangement whereby the investors are ever ready and capable to provide all the necessary funding for any viable investment projects mostly in the areas of oil/gas, construction, real estate, financial institutions and banking industry, stock speculation and mining, transportation, health care and education sector, communication services, agriculture and farming or any other investment opportunity that can genuinely guarantee the safety of the investors investment fund with reasonable return on investment.

Could you therefore advise of any investment opportunity available with you which the investors can participate in for the funding in collaboration with you, so I can make necessary submission for their consideration?

I want to let you that the funds belongs to a politician who want remain anonymous because his businesses have become easy targets by the agents of their government who are responsible for fighting corruption and as a result, they are secretly and quietly seeking for alternative investment opportunities outside their countries through which they can move their investment funds.

It is as a result of this development that the investor is seeking for a trusted company or individual to work with under a private partnership arrangement to move their investment funds quietly and secretly out of their countries for further investment in other regions where they could find viable investment opportunities.

The investor will be willing to consider a long term investment plan with you if there are some good opportunities available with you and the conditions are also good whereby they can be sure that the safety of their investment funds will be guaranteed with reasonable return on
investment.The investor will consider a deal with you if the AROI can be up to 10% annually .

One more thing you have to understand that the money/fund proposed for the investment project is huge therefore you are advised to keep every of our communications intact because this is a CLASSIFIED COLLABORATION REQUEST that requires utmost maximum CONFIDENTIALITY.

I will therefore appreciate your additional comments and advice on how best we can work together to achieve the best investment goals for the
investor in your region by giving me proposals in PDF of any profitable and lucrative investments in any of the above mentioned fields in the first paragraph and also your Curriculum Vitae (CV).

REMEMBER THIS IS NON-DISCLOSURE COLLABORATION AGREEMENT THAT WILL BE BASED ON TRUST.

Once you accept the condition then I will link you to the confidant/personal assistant of the investor so that you will talk further with him because his in a better position to tell you more about this transaction and where the fund is.

Thanks & Regards,

Mr. Rand Mackenzie
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Return to “Financial / Investment / Bank Instrument / Trading Scams”