Rinat Akhmetov - workshop@perpusnas.go.id

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Roxy
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Rinat Akhmetov - workshop@perpusnas.go.id

Post by Roxy »

reply-to: workshop@perpusnas.go.id
to: Recipients <facundo@telviso.com.ar>
date: Feb 20, 2020, 3:20 AM
subject: N/A

I,Rinat Leonidovych Akhmetov a European Ukrainian billionaire businessman
and oligarch. l am the founder and president of System Capital Management.
you can read about me on:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rinat_Akhmetov

I intend to give to you a (quarter) portion of my Net-worth $500,000
USD each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our charity project
by our team.if you have received my email, kindly send us your
details so that, we direct our Ukrainian bank to effect the transfer of the

funds $500,000 USD, hoping it would be of help to you and others too.

Email for confirmation below.
Rinat Akhmetov

Email us or response to: hamid@srbiau.ac.ir
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Rinat Akhmetov - vrosenburg88@outlook.com

Post by ShapeShifter »

reply-to: facundo@telviso.com.ar
to: Recipients <mayline@royalmayline.com>
date: Jul 22, 2020, 4:57 AM
subject: Re
mailed-by: royalmayline.com

I, Rinat Akhmetov, am a Ukrainian billionaire businessman, oligarch and also the founder and president of System Capital Management in Ukraine (Europe). You can read about me on:

I intend to pass on part (a quarter) of my $ 500,000 net worth to 4 people worldwide as part of our charity project that I did as a banking service provider. When you have received my email, please send us your details. We will direct our bank to transfer the

is funding USD 500,000 and hopes it will help you and others as well.

Email or reply to: vrosenburg88@outlook.com

Team Line: 08594556777
---

Ich, Rinat Akhmetov, bin ein ukrainischer Milliardärsgeschäftsmann, Oligarch und auch der Gründer und Präsident von System Capital Management in der Ukraine (Europa). Sie können über mich lesen auf:

Ich beabsichtige, Ihnen im Rahmen unseres Wohltätigkeitsprojekts, das ich als Bankdienstleister durchgeführt habe, einen Teil (Viertel) meines Nettovermögens von jeweils 500.000 USD an 4 Personen weltweit weiterzugeben. Wenn Sie meine E-Mail erhalten haben, senden Sie uns bitte Ihre Daten Wir weisen unsere Bank an, die Überweisung der

finanziert 500.000 USD und hofft, dass es Ihnen und anderen auch helfen wird.

E-Mail oder Antwort an: vrosenburg88@outlook.com

Team Line: 08594556777
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Matrixy
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Rinat Akhmetov - jwahbv@gmail.com

Post by Matrixy »

The email addresses shown below are also being used to send out one of the exact same scam emails already posted above within this topic:

reply-to: jwahbv@gmail.com
to: Recipients <facundo@telviso.com.ar>
date: Aug 10, 2020, 4:43 PM
subject: N/A

Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Rinat Akhmetov - hamid@srbiau.ac.ir

Post by Kharmaism »

from: Rinat Akhmetov <ganau.gianfranco@consregsardegna.it>
reply-to: Rinat Akhmetov <hamid@srbiau.ac.ir>
date: Oct 31, 2020, 5:29 AM
subject: Read your email
mailed-by: consregsardegna.it

I,Rinat Akhmetov am a Ukrainian billionaire businessman, oligarchand also the founder and president of System Capital Managementin Europe (Ukraine). you can read about me on:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rinat_AkhmetovI intend to give to you (quarter) portion as part of my Net-worth$500,000 USD each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our charity project, if you have received my e-mail, kindly send us your details so that,we direct our bank to effect the transfer of thefunds $500,000 USD to you, hoping it would be of help to you.

OgunGoPingU
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Rinat Akhmetov - rinatkhmetov@gmail.com

Post by OgunGoPingU »

reply-to: rinatkhmetov@gmail.com
date: Mar 4, 2021, 12:15 PM
subject: Lesen Sie Ihre E-Mail.

Hello mr / mrs,

My name is Rinat Akhmetov. I am a Ukrainian billionaire, businessman, oligarch and founder and president of System Capital Management in Ukraine (Europe). You can read about me below.

I intend to give you a part (quarter) of my net worth of EUR 500,000.00 each to 4 people worldwide as part of our charity project.

When you have received my email, please send us your details (name, country, telephone number, address, nationality, age, gender) so that we can instruct our bank to transfer the amount of EUR 500,000.00 in the Hope this is the case, help yourself and others too.

Confirmation email below.

Email or reply to: rinatkhmetov@gmail.com

Mr.Rinat Akhmetov.

---

Hallo Herr / Frau,

Mein Name ist Rinat Akhmetov. Ich bin ein ukrainischer Milliardär,
Geschäftsmann, Oligarch und Gründer und Präsident von System Capital
Management in der Ukraine (Europa). Sie können unten über mich lesen.

Ich beabsichtige, Ihnen im Rahmen unseres Wohltätigkeitsprojekts einen
Teil (viertel) Teil meines Nettovermögens von jeweils 500,000.00 EUR an
4 Personen weltweit zu geben.

Wenn Sie meine E-Mail erhalten haben, senden Sie uns bitte Ihre Daten
(Name, Land, Telefonnummer, Adresse, Nationalität, Alter, Geschlecht),
damit wir unsere Bank anweisen, die Überweisung des Geldbetrags in Höhe
von 500,000.00 EUR durchzuführen, in der Hoffnung, dass dies der Fall
ist hilf dir und anderen auch.

E-Mail zur Bestätigung unten.

E-Mail oder Antwort an: rinatkhmetov@gmail.com

Mr.Rinat Akhmetov.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Donation / Charity / Foundation / Grant / Awards Scams”