Manuel Franco - Powerball - manuel.franco12500@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Screen Grab
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Manuel Franco - Powerball - manuel.franco12500@gmail.com

Post by Screen Grab »

date: Jan 8, 2020, 8:50 AM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Good Day,

I am Manuel Franco from West Allis introduced as winner of $768 Powerball jackpot. like you already know, I won the Powerball Jackpot of $758million Dollars in 24 August 2017. and the money have change my life and the life of my family, but it won’t change my heart, my family is a very humble family and we’re going to help each other out there, my family and I has decided to do God's work after having a long talk with some ministers of God and prayer sessions by donating few good heart individual in the world. The $768 million prize refers to an annuity option paid over 29 years. However, Manuel Franco decided to claim the cash option of approximately $477 million and will receive just over $326 million after state and federal taxes.

I don't have much to say about my self now but am over excited, so I want you and your family to be happy as we are happy today. We decided to donate eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars to you and your entire family also to help people around you. I am very Grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Although we know each other for the first time but I believe our father has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on a list of registered Email Addresses provided to me by Microsoft list from which I picked you.

Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money, for source and verification please see the link below:

WATCH ME HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH9_xFvK9aI

I decided to donate to individuals and I told some Ministers about this which they said was a welcome idea and promised they will get me a list of some people who can help others with my donation and put smile in the face of the needy, I decided to select myself by going to Microsoft and Google to make a research.

I decided to reach out to people out there in memory of late Michael Jackson who also help me and my family financially some years ago and its time I keep to my word. My donation of eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars may not be much to you, but I believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my Powerball Jackpot has done for me. I would like you to fill the below required information and return back to me and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my donation gets to you.

Do this on time so that you can contact the payout bank for further directives to receive Donation. Please keep this to yourself until you get your eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars is in your Bank Account, do not involve any person yet for security reason please.

Name:
Address
State:
City:
Contact Phone Number:
Next Of Kin:
Any valid id card:

Await the completed form.

Regards
Mr. Manuel Franco
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Jacked-In
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Manuel Franco - Powerball - manfranco32@gmail.com

Post by Jacked-In »

date: Dec 30, 2019, 1:41 PM

Good Day,

My name is Manuel Franco, from Wisconsin, United States Of America. like you already know, we won the Powerball Jackpot of $768 Million Dollars on 23 April 2019. And the money have change my life and the life of my family, but it won’t change my heart, my family is a very humble family and we’re going to help each other out, my family and i has decided to do God's work after having a long talk with some ministers of God and prayer sessions by donating few good heart individual in the world. I don't have much to say about myself now but am over excited, so i want you and your family to be happy as we are happy today. I decided to donate Two Million Dollar to you and your entire family also to help people around you.

I am very Grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Although we know each other for the first time, I believe our father has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on a list of registered phone numbers provided to me by the Microsoft list from which I picked you. Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money, for source and verification please see the link below:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/powerball-lottery-jackpot-milwaukee-man-wins-763-million-today-manuel-franco-2019-04-23/

I decided to donate to individuals and i told some Ministers about this which they said was a welcome idea and promised they will get me a list of some people who can help others with my donation and put smile in the face of the needy, i decided to select my self by going to Microsoft and Google to make a research. I decided to elope to the United Kingdom with my family because, since I won this lottery, different taxes have fallen upon me and much are coming, my pastor and my able ministers of God advise me to move to the United-Kingdom with my Kids rather than paying Tax on a weekly basis. My donation of Two Million Dollar may not be much to you, but i believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my Powerball Jackpot has done for me. I would like you to fill the below required information and return back to me and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my donation gets to you.

Do this on time so that you can contact the payout bank for further directives to receive Donation. Please keep this to yourself until you get your Two Million Dollar in your Bank Account, do not involve any person yet.

Name:
Address
State:
City:
Contact Phone Number:
Next Of Kin:
ID card, or passport number:

Await the completed form.

Regards
Mr Manuel Franco
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Jacked-In
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Manuel Franco - Powerball - manfranco32@gmail.com

Post by Jacked-In »

date: Jan 28, 2020, 3:42 AM

Hello,
how are you doing to you happy new year to you i want you to know that
your donation money is still available you have to get back to us so
that we can tell you want to do for you to have your donation money
okay

thanks and God bless you

Force Be With You
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Manuel Franco - Powerball - manuelfrank1968@gmail.com

Post by Force Be With You »

from: CRESPO GOMEZ WILMA ROMELIA <wilma.crespo@arcotel.gob.ec>
date: Feb 6, 2020, 3:37 PM
subject: A DONATION WAS MADE TO YOU
mailed-by: arcotel.gob.ec

Your response is needed regarding the 850,000.00 dollars that was donated to you by Mr. Manuel Franco. For more details email: manuelfrank1968@gmail.com

TestNoob
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Manuel Franco - Powerball - mf509056@gmail.com

Post by TestNoob »

reply-to: mf509056@gmail.com
to: Recipients <judaran@vinadelmarchile.cl>
date: Feb 8, 2020, 12:39 PM
subject: RE:A DONATION WAS MADE TO YOU
mailed-by: vinadelmarchile.cl

Your response is needed regarding the 850,000.00 dollars that was donated to you by Mr. Manuel Franco. For more details email: mf509056@gmail.com

Return to “Donation / Charity / Foundation / Grant / Awards Scams”