Philip Umeh - officemicrosoft.tg8@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Force Be With You
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Philip Umeh - officemicrosoft.tg8@gmail.com

Post by Force Be With You »

date: Apr 5, 2021, 6:58 AM
subject: hi
mailed-by: gmail.com

My dear friend,

I sent you this letter a few months ago but my secretary did not receive any response from you, so I decided to forward it again.

I am pleased to inform you of my success in transferring those funds to a Swiss account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay.

I am currently in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the money. In the meantime, I did not forget your previous efforts and attempts to assist me in this transaction, although it did not work for us at the time.

I have decided to compensate you for your efforts. Manage money. It is a token of my appreciation. I want to compensate you with a total amount of $ 800,000. and I have deposited the money in the bank in your name.

In addition, I have instructed the bank with an internationally certified VISA ATM CARD of $ 800,000. this will make it easier for you to receive the money.

Therefore, do not hesitate to contact my secretary, Ms. Svetlana Koop, and tell her where to send you the VISA ATM CARD with the information listed below.

Name of contact person: Ms. Svetlana Koop.

Email: ( mrssvetlanakoop@gmail.com )

Whatsapp number: +22899971632

Please note that I have already sent instructions to Ms. Svetlana Koop on your behalf to prepare the ATM CARD in your name as soon as you contact her.

Please let me know as soon as you receive your money. At the moment, I am very busy here due to the investment projects that the new partner and I have in hand.

Yours sincerely.

Mr. PHILIP UMEH

---

Mi querido amigo,

Te envié esta carta hace unos meses pero mi secretaria no recibió ninguna respuesta tuya, así que decidí reenviarla nuevamente.

Me complace informarle sobre mi éxito en la transferencia de esos fondos a una cuenta suiza con la cooperación de un nuevo socio de Paraguay.

Actualmente estoy en Paraguay para proyectos de inversión con mi propia parte del dinero. Mientras tanto, no olvidé sus esfuerzos e intentos anteriores de ayudarme en esta transacción, aunque no funcionó para nosotros en ese momento.

He decidido compensarte por tus esfuerzos. Administre el dinero. Es una muestra de mi agradecimiento. Quiero compensarte con un monto total de $ 800,000. y he depositado el dinero en el banco a tu nombre.

Además, le he dado instrucciones al banco con una TARJETA VISA ATM certificada internacionalmente de $ 800,000. esto le resultará más fácil recibir el dinero.

Por lo tanto, no dude en ponerse en contacto con mi secretaria, la Sra. Svetlana Koop, e indicarle dónde enviarle la TARJETA VISA ATM con la información que se indica a continuación.

Nombre de la persona de contacto: Sra. Svetlana Koop.

Correo electrónico: (mrssvetlanakoop@gmail.com)

Número de Whatsapp: +22899971632

Tenga en cuenta que ya le he enviado instrucciones a la Sra. Svetlana Koop en su nombre para preparar la TARJETA ATM a su nombre tan pronto como se comunique con ella.

Por favor avíseme tan pronto como reciba su dinero. En este momento, estoy muy ocupado aquí debido a los proyectos de inversión que tenemos entre manos el nuevo socio y yo.

Tuyo sinceramente.

Sr. PHILIP UMEH
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Past Effort Scams”