Marsh Durbin - marshdurbin@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Matrixy
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by Matrixy »

date: Jan 4, 2022, 3:10 PM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hello , I’m Marsh Durbin from saint Louis MIssouri, I help people who have been scammed to get back their money and a report reaching us is that you have been scammed by a fake government official.. kindly reply to this mail once you get it and also explain to me in full how everything went
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

Matrixy
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by Matrixy »

Following is an email that this scammer sent to another scammer. It is written in the Nigerian Igbo Pidgin language and/or a style of English typically used by Nigerian scammers. Thus, it is very likely that this scammer is a Nigerian person:

date: Jan 8, 2022, 1:26 AM

Hello Mr man, Firstly I don’t know you, Secondly I don’t have any business with you, from what you have written so far , well I have taken my time to make sure I read everything you wrote clearly and it shows the level of your st*pidity, Smiles!!! You think you have money well it’s for your pocket and I don’t have any business with that, we have never done any business together and I don’t have your money with me, I’m not owing you!!! For using another email to waste my time I handle you over to God, as for all the insults thanks but that’s got nothing to do with me, Everything still goes back to you and you family , you want format and you can’t ask me but rather you went and use another mail claiming that you’re a scammed client, I wouldn’t insult you but I leave you to God, what ever you say to be goes back to you 10times you coward
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

Matrixy
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by Matrixy »

Following is an email that this scammer sent to another scammer. It is written in the Nigerian Igbo Pidgin language and/or a style of English typically used by Nigerian scammers. Thus, it is very likely that this scammer is a Nigerian person:

date: Jan 8, 2022, 11:12 PM

How did you get my Gmail address you ba**ard, I think they need to admit you, Because it’s obvious that you’re running mad or probably depressed, I work for my money and F**k you and your entire Generation you dirty pig, if you get mind tell me who gave you my mail and I will chop off your left hand you animal

Matrixy
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by Matrixy »

date: Jan 8, 2022, 11:44 PM

Hahahahaha this man is obviously mad, I will not respond to any mail coming from you again, for God sake who insults people they barely know... This is totally awkward and disgusting, Dr or what do you call yourself, I’m a very active hustler and if your Madam fall mugu I go chop her still f**k her join you coward, show yourself if you get mind animal like you , Look at the kind of words that’s coming out from your gutter you called mouth , Thunder is getting ready and it will soon help me kill you there fool

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Scam Victim Compensation Scams”