Anas Abuzaakouk - Bawag P.S.K. Bank - anas.abuzaakukk@bawagppsk.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Jacked-In
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

Post by Jacked-In »

from: BAWAG P.S.K. BANK <anas.abuzaakukk@bawagppsk.com> via gmail.com
date: Jan 17, 2020, 1:07 PM
subject: DETAILS OF YOUR PAYMENT
mailed-by: gmail.com

BAWAG P.S.K.,
Vienna, Austria

Good day to you.

Thanks for your mail

I am officially bringing to your notice, the fund signal received from the desk of António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations to pay you $36,000,000.00 as compensation from the UN random selected for victims of scam around the world.

My Bank therefore informing you our Bank Payment Options listed below to enable us effect the payment to your choice.

1. Payment via Account Setup with Online Access in our centralized website, including issuance of Master Card and delivery is free by DHL

2. Payment via International wire with MT103 telex report confirmation

3. Payment via International Certified Bank Draft.

Please, kindly choose the payment options that will suit you to enable us give you further directives.

If you have any question, please call me or whats-app me.

My Whats-app line: +43 670 3080 397 direct line for voice communication

Thank you for banking with us.

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Chief Executive Officer at Bawag P.S.K.
Vienna, Austria.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2019 - 2020 BAWAG PSK BNK PLC®,Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guidelines
Bawag PSK Bank Plc . 1018, Austria, Wien, Georg-Coch-Platz 2 Vienna, Austria. - The Best of Europe Banking Services

Copyright © 2019 - 2020 BAWAG PSK BANK PLC ®, Inc
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

TestNoob
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by TestNoob »

from: anas.abuzaakukk@bawagppsk.com <anas.abuzaakukk@gmail.com>
reply-to: anas.abuzaakukk@bawagppsk.com
date: Feb 10, 2020, 8:47 PM
subject: YOUR PAYMENT UPDATE WITH BAWAG PSK

BAWAG P.S.K.,

Vienna, Austria

Good day to you.

Base on the report sent to United Nation Last week regards your unclaimed payment in our bank and the decision of The treasury Department of Federal Ministry of Finance in Austria to confiscate your payment, if nothing is done between now and 28th February, 2020.

My Bank board of directors has issue a memo and send to The treasury Department of Federal Ministry of Finance in Austria that, extension of weeks should be granted for you to complete your payment processing.

Please, kindly reply and give us assurance that you will complete your payment processing withing the time frame.

My bank will definitely assist you to ensure you get your payment

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2019 - 2020 BAWAG PSK BNK PLC®,Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guidelines
Bawag PSK Bank Plc . 1018, Austria, Wien, Georg-Coch-Platz 2 Vienna, Austria. - The Best of Europe Banking Services

FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

Beezwax
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by Beezwax »

from: anas.abuzaakukk@bawagppsk.com <anas.abuzaakukk@gmail.com>
reply-to: anas.abuzaakukk@bawagppsk.com
date: Feb 28, 2020, 10:35 PM
subject: YOUR $36M WITH BAWAG ULTIMATUM DEADLINE UPDATE
mailed-by: googlemail.com

BAWAG P.S.K.,
Vienna, Austria

Base on my mail report to you on 31st of January, 2020 regards the decision of The Treasury Department of Federal Ministry of Finance in Austria to confiscate your payment, if nothing is done before 28th February, 2020.

My Bank want to know your decision, because today is 28th.

Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

Jacked-In
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

Post by Jacked-In »

from: anas.abuzaakukk@bawagpsk.com <anas.abuzaakukk@gmail.com>
reply-to: anas.abuzaakukk@bawaggpsk.com
date: Mar 23, 2020, 9:25 PM
subject: BAWAG NEEDS CURRENT UPDATE ABOUT RESOLVED YOUR MONEY

BAWAG P.S.K.,
Vienna, Austria

Good day to you.

Sequel to my last week Monday message dated 16th March, 2020 about new method to resolved your approved payment with our Bank....

I have not received you reply.

Please, kindly reply and lets us know you opinion..If you did not get the mail, reply and i will reseed it to.

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

GhanaGeria
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Post by GhanaGeria »

from: anas.abuzaakukk@bawagpsk.com <anas.abuzaakukk@bawaggpsk.com> via gmail.com
date: Mar 30, 2020, 10:51 PM
subject: REPLY

BAWAG P.S.K.,
Vienna, Austria

Good day to you.

Thanks for your mail

Forgive my delay in replying you, as you know that Corona virus made all close offices and we just started working from home.

I have contacted the financial company to finance your approved payment and pay all the requested charges on your behalf to enable your $36,000,000.00 cleared without you pay 1 dollars upfront...

Kindly contact them with details below:

Name: ALEXANDER MCDONALD
Email: alexandermcdonalds202@hotmail.com

Yours in service,

Regards.

Anas Abuzaakouk
Vienna, Austria.

Return to “Scam Victim Compensation Scams”