Antonio Fernandez - fernandez1@consultant.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Roxy
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Post by Roxy »

reply-to: fernandez1@consultant.com
date: Feb 10, 2020, 5:42 AM
subject: Hello

Dear Prospective Investors, I am an independent broker. My job is to link up entrepreneurs/fund seekers with Investors who are ready to invest in good business projects and ideas that will yield a high ROI. (Return On Investment) I have group of investors that are willing to invest in profitable ventures. The investment size should be between US$1M - US$500 Million. If you are interested in this or you know anybody who has good business ideas but lack the necessary capital to fund his Ideas and projects,let me know via my email fernandez1@consultant.com so we can have further discussion.. Regards, Antonio Fernandez
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

OgunGoPingU
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by OgunGoPingU »

date: Feb 12, 2020, 5:32 PM
subject: Re: Hello
mailed-by: consultant.com
signed-by: mail.com

Dear Mr/Mrs,

I am writing in furtherance to your response regarding an investment fund and your positive disposition towards investment. I convey the approvals of my partner that I continue discussions with you on this our mutual beneficial project. Be informed that we want to front you/your company as the beneficiary of the sum you will request, to legalize this transaction, we will procure the appropriate documents by incorporating any name you will provide in the MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING as an existing company over here which will be used to apply for the transfer of the funds to the account that you will nominate to the bank where the funds is deposited.

With the machinery in place, the ownership of this investment fund will be transferred to you after the validation and authentication of the documents at the Department of Justice here in Spain. We will meet with you within one week with the relevant original documents before you confirm the release of the funds from the Bank in Spain into your nominated bank account by Telegraphic Transfer (T.T.).

In this regard, we expect you to read the attached form very carefully, fill and send back to me immediately via email in order to facilitate the quick processing of the relevant documentations needed for the release of the funds to your nominated bank account. Remember that this transaction is 100% risk free as long as you treat it with utmost confidentiality as an investor.

My partner and I require your personal guarantee concerning the safety/availability of the fund on demand when the fund is credited to your nominated bank account and advise on any good investment in your country. If you follow my instructions carefully, we will conclude this transaction within the next few working days.

Do not fail to contact me for clarification on any aspect you do not understand. I expect your quick response to arrange when you shall be coming to meet with us in Spain, as time is of the essence.

Regards,

Antonio Fernandez.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Roxy
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Antonio Fernandez - fernandeez17@gmail.com

Post by Roxy »

The email addresses shown below are also being used to send out one of the exact same scam emails already posted above within this topic:

date: May 12, 2020, 4:47 PM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Force Be With You
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Antonio Fernandez - mikeobadan663@gmail.com

Post by Force Be With You »

date: Nov 24, 2020, 2:43 AM
subject: Re: SORRY
mailed-by: gmail.com

Greetings,

I am a Independent Financial Consultant to a very reliable private
investor who seeks viable investments to which they can invest in or
Individuals or Companies that need loans, so if you are looking for
funding for your business projects they are willing to provide
investment funding in form of a loan. VIA BG, SBLC AND LC.

Below are brief on the Investment Portfolio:

Minimum Funding: 1 Million USD

Maximum Funding: 400 Million USD

Placement Opens to: Entrepreneurs, Corporations and Investors

Funding Type: Loan or Partnership Investment

Funding Rate: 5% Interest Rate per annul OR 50% profit shearing.

Term: Max of 10 years - Renewable tenure

We finance 100% of the total project cost

We finance both ongoing and fresh projects.

TERMS:

To secure our funds, you will have to submit the brief business plan
and overview, which when submitted and approved, we shall draft out a
contract agreement/MOU which will stipulate the terms and conditions
for the loan like repayment time, security/collateral for our funds
and appointed underwriters for the loan.

We expect your project plan to cover the following functional areas:

An introduction of your company and structure or an Introduction of
the project owner/initiator

Historical evaluation of business plan (if it is an already existing
project or state if it is a new project)

Financial structure and analysis to support the investment plan and
proposition as presented

In summary, you should state the total amount in US$ or Euros needed
to fund the project in a clearly defined time frame.

Warmest Regards,

Antonio Fernandez

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Financial / Investment / Bank Instrument / Trading Scams”