- Scammer Slammer
- Posts: 1242
- Joined: 13 Aug 2020
date: Dec 22, 2020, 9:32 PM
Good day from MLEIH FUNDING.
Please note that, We can only work with these procedures and if accepted then contact and we can close a deal within 5 working days and at a low rate. But if otherwise I can't deal.
1. PROVIDER and APPLICANT execute, sign and initial this Deed of Agreement, which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract to be lodged by both parties for initiation of Swift Transmission.
2. Within Three (3) Banking Days after both parties sign the Agreement, PROVIDER will issue a Notarized signed and sealed Corporate Refund Recourse Undertaking duly endorsed by the issuing bank to the APPLICANT guarantying to refund to the APPLICANT all cost incurred by APPLICANT as the Bank Transmission, Administrative & Handling charges for the transmission of the Pre-Advice via Swift MT799 or BG/SBLC via Swift MT760 or both after due execution of the contract and in case of failure on the PROVIDER's side the Notarized signed and sealed Corporate Refund Recourse Undertaking guarantees that the PROVIDER refunds completely the transmission/administrative fees in addition to a the penalty for failure of performance being 1% of the Total Face Value of the BG/SBLC.
3. Within three (3) working days after the APPLICANT receives from the PROVIDER, the Countersigned Contract alongside the signed and sealed Corporate Refund Recourse Undertaking, the APPLICANT will make payment of the Bank Transmission, Administrative & Handling Charges for the Pre-Advice via Swift MT799 or BG/SBLC via Swift MT760 or both by direct wire transfer into the PROVIDER’s provided Bank Coordinates to receive Fees in the amount of Euro/USD XX,000.00.
4. Within two (2) banking days after confirmation of receipt of payment of the Bank Transmission, Administrative & Handling Fees for the Pre-Advice via Swift MT799 or BG/SBLC via Swift MT760 or both in PROVIDER’s bank account, the PROVIDER will deliver the Pre-Advice and/or BG/SBLC via Bank to Bank confirmation of Swift MT799 and/or MT760 to the APPLICANT’s Banker including the hard copy of the BG/SBLC via bank bonded courier in Seven (7) banking days.
5. APPLICANT sends out issuance fees by Swift MT103 to the PROVIDER deducting the initially paid bank transmission/administrative fees and the brokers their commission fees (0.5 +X) % of total Face Value by wire transfer within Thirty (30) days upon delivery, confirmation and verification of BG/SBLC by MT760 in the APPLICANT’s nominated account and BG/SBLC hard copy in the APPLICANT’s nominated bank.
6. Should the APPLICANT not deduct the bank transmission/administrative charges from issuance fees paid, the PROVIDER shall refund bank charges to APPLICANT by direct wire transfer within three (3) banking days upon payment of the issuance fees.
7. Any unauthorized calls by any party or its representative lawyers to probes or communication in an improper way to bank(s) in this transaction shall be prohibited and contract terminated.
Should the APPLICANT default to pay the issuance fees to the PROVIDER and the brokers commission fees as agreed after Thirty (30) banking days of confirmation of BG/SBLC MT760 in APPLICANT's bank account, PROVIDER will instruct the issuing bank to put a claim on the BG/SBLC thereby forcing the APPLICANT's bankers to return the BG/SBLC MT760 to the issuing Bank.
Any unauthorized calls to banks, by any party or its representative lawyer, to probe or communicate in an improper way in this transaction is prohibited and will result in the contract to be terminated immediately.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Mleih funding secretary
Mobile number: +447418347750
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Financial Adviser | Lease Brokerage | Consultant & Mandate | Bank Instruments | Funding
Essex - Oxford - London - United Kingdom - India - Hong Kong
NOTE:Time wasters with the transaction and buyers with their own procedures are prohibited and not welcome in any manner to avoid delays with both respective parties precious time and unnecessary expenses as your maximum cooperation and understanding with the matter will be gladly appreciated, we are committed to help serve you better with a good trading relation in the near future.
From now on, if an ICPO, LOI, RWA, or BCL is issued and the document is not real, true and/or actually verifiable factual, the Buyer will be able to inform the FBI, ICC, and INTERPOL. In addition, after an FCO is sent to the Buyer, there should be a formal answer to Seller from Buyer in a timely manner in accordance with the agreement between parties. If there is no response from the Buyer in a timely manner, the buying company will be reported to the FBI, ICC and INTERPOL. If this action is repeated by sellers, they too will also be reported for abuse of the NCND, LOI, ICPO, AND RWA OR BCL, FOR THIS IS NOW A FEDERAL OFFENSE.
DISCLAIMER:This email is confidential and is intended solely for the recipient(s). Any unauthorized use of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, disclosure, dissemination or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. RSI Lease Consult, its group companies, subsidiaries and affiliates and their content provider(s) shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of this email or its attachment.
- Scammer Slammer
- Posts: 1242
- Joined: 13 Aug 2020