- Scammer Slammer
- Posts: 1242
- Joined: 13 Aug 2020
date: Dec 22, 2020, 12:51 PM
subject: Trade Finance Solutions – Y4F Company Profile & Issuance Procedure
Greetings from Yield 4 Finance.
Thank you for taking interest in our services. Following your inquiry, I have enclosed our detailed procedure for your ready reference.
We are a Trade Finance company that facilitates the issuance of accommodation instruments such as Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantees, without collateral. Y4F Group extends its own international bank credit lines to ensure deals of Traders/Contractors are carried out smoothly.
Letters of Credit at Sight
Usance Letters of Credit
Standby Letters of Credit
Ready Willing and Able (RWA) Messages
Benefits to BUYERS/IMPORTERS of LETTERS OF CREDIT
Ø Permits safe global trade transactions
Ø Empowers working relationship with unknown Suppliers abroad
Ø Demonstrates buyer’s solvency
Ø Avoid or reduce full payment
Ø No Requirement of Collateral
Benefits to PARTICIPATING PARTIES of BANK GUARANTEES
Ø Allows deferment of payment for goods or services under contract;
Ø Instill confidence in the transaction and participating parties;
Ø Requires less number of documents
Ø No Requirement of Collateral
We need the following initial documents/information for finalizing the draft:
1. Proforma Invoice for LC
2. Filled in application form (attached) / Verbiage required for SBLC & BG
We need the following documents/information after getting the approved draft:
3. Trade license of your company
4. Share Holders List
5. Passport copy of main applicant
6. Bank Statements
7. Issuance Fee payment
1. After acquiring all the above documents / information, we will select the issuing bank / financial institution and finalize the draft for your review.
2. Upon receiving the draft copy of the instrument, you must thoroughly review the draft for any corrections, additions or removal of information. Should there be any amendments, we can amend the draft accordingly to match your preferences. Once the draft is approved, you will need to send us a copy of the draft with a sign and stamp on it as your approval.
3. We will raise the invoice for the agreed charges (charges include margin money, processing fee and professional charges) and you will make the payment against the invoice.
4. Only after we receive the payment for the raised invoice, the Issuing Bank / Financial Institution will issue and relay the instrument through swift within 48-96 hours after remittance.
5. Simultaneously we will send you the issued copy through email for your reference and record.
Note: The charges will depend on the value of the Financial Instrument, Tenure, Issuing Bank / Financial Institution. It is also worthy to note that we do not require collateral / cash holdout / suretyship, unlike most banks.
Should you have any questions or clarifications, please feel free to contact us or visit our office at Suite 2902 - 2903, The Prism Tower, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE.
We look forward to doing business with you.
- Registered Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 04 Jan 2021
Yield 4 finance really big scammers they use one room NBFCs to bluff their customers.
- Posts: 3298
- Joined: 23 Jan 2020