- Posts: 3298
- Joined: 23 Jan 2020
date: Dec 28, 2020, 11:13 AM
We are ready and able to deliver bank instruments in the form of BG/SBLC to your nominated bank coordinates strictly in adherence with the following set of procedures.
Kindly review the procedures and inform on your readiness to proceed.
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG) or Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
2. Total Face Value: Please inform us
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt
4. Age: One Year and One Day (With the option of Rolls and Extension)
5. 5. Purchasing: 32%+2%/Leasing fee 4%+2%
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank Swift MT799 and/or MT760
7. Payment: MT103
8. Hard Copy: By Bank Bonded Courier within 7 banking days after delivery of Swift.
1. The SELLER will request the listed above from BUYER to complete compliance Due Diligence.
2. BUYER upon clear understanding of the terms and procedures signs and initials this Deed of Agreement with an attached copy of a valid International passport,
company’s resolution, and company certificate and sends completed copy to the SELLER for Participation consideration.
3. Upon successful checks and SELLER countersigns the DOA completed by the Receiver/BUYER and forward copy of the Counter signed DOA to the Receiver/BUYER alongside with the SELLER'S signed and sealed Official Corporate Refund Undertaking guarantying to refund to the BUYER all cost incurred by BUYER as the Transmission/Administrative charges for the transmission of Swift MT799 or BG/SBLC via Swift MT760 or both. Both parties’ states here that, this cooperation Refunds Undertaking will serve as security cover in case of failure on the SELLER/SELLER’s side to perform for any reason and upon successful delivery of MT760. The signed
Corporate Refund Undertaking guarantees that the Lessor refunds completely the Transmission/Administrative fees after the transaction is successfully completed and in
addition to a penalty for failure of performance being 2% (Two Percent) of the total face value of BG/SBLC. Both parties shall execute, signed and seal DOA, which thereby automatically becomes a full recourse commercial contract; a copy sent to BUYER for FURTHER action.
4. Within two (2) banking days after confirmation of receipt of payment of the bank transmission/administrative fees charges for the SBLC via Swift MT760 or Pre-Advice via Swift MT799 or both in Seller’s bank account, the Seller will deliver the Pre-Advice or SBLC via Bank to Bank confirmation of Swift MT799 or MT760 to the Buyer’s bank including the hard copy of the SBLC via bank bonded courier in Seven (7) banking days.
5. Buyer sends out Buying fees by Swift MT103 to the Buyer deducting the initially paid bank transmission/administrative fees and the brokers their commission fees
32%+2 % of total Face Value by wire transfer within thirty (30) days upon delivery, confirmation and verification of SBLC by MT760 in the Buyer’s nominated account and SBLC hard copy in the Lessee’s nominated bank.
6. Should the Buyer not deduct the bank transmission/administrative charges from buying fees paid, the Buyer shall refund bank charges to Buyer by direct wire transfer
within three (3) banking days upon payment of the Buying fees.Should the Lessee default to pay the leasing fees to the Lessor and the brokers commission fees as agreed after 30 banking days of confirmation of BG/SBLC MT760 in lessee's bank account, Lessor will instruct the issuing bank to put a claim on the BG/SBLC thereby forcing the Lessee's bankers to return the BG/SBLC MT760 to the issuing Bank.
Ai Min Wang