Leigh Himsworth - Fidelity Investment - himsworth@fidelity-worldwide.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
LoTec
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by LoTec »

from: Mr. Leigh Himsworth <himsworth@fidelity-worldwide.com>
reply-to: himsworth@fidelity-worldwide.com
date: Dec 27, 2020, 9:26 PM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: fidelity-worldwide.com

25 Cannon Street London EC4M 5TA
United Kingdom.

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am Mr. Leigh Himsworth, Associate Director of Fidelity Investment International. The World Largest Funds Management Company with over $1.2 Trillion Capital Investment Funds. Nevertheless, as Fidelity Associate Director, I handle all our Investor's Direct Capital Funds and secretly extract 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's Magellan Capital Funds. As an expert, I have made over GBP24.5M from the Investor's EMRCP and hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand as an Investor to receive the funds as Annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Magellan Capital Funds. You can view the sitehttp://www.fidelity.co.uk/wealthmanager/contactus/index.html

I have determined to work this deal with you if you can do the business. If you can be trusted, you would then stand in to receive the funds as Annual Investment Proceeds from the Magellan Capital Funds as an Investor. If you are interested, please let me know for more discussion of this deal in further details. I am counting on your sense of confidentiality, as it is my desire that you keep this business to yourself. Thanks for your understanding co-operation. At the moment, I'm compelled not to issue more details about this business until your positive response is received.

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance. Meanwhile, I have worked out the strategies and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any of our 12 clearing Houses without any hitches.

Please take a moment of your time schedule to read this and send your response. Stay well and keep me posted. Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Mr. Leigh Himsworth,
Associate Director
Fidelity Investment International
Tel: +44 7 872216197

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s)and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are here by notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

LoTec
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by LoTec »

fidelity-worldwide.com is a fraudulent internet domain name being used by scammers for phishing and email message scams. Any websites associated with this domain name (including any website screenshots posted below) are also fraudulent and illegal.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Financial / Investment / Bank Instrument / Trading Scams”