Bitcoin - btcinvestment12021@outlook.com / btcgarypin@outlook.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Bitcoin - btcinvestment12021@outlook.com / btcgarypin@outlook.com

Post by Kharmaism »

reply-to: btcinvestment12021@outlook.com
date: Jan 14, 2021, 3:45 AM
subject: investing in Bitcoin
mailed-by: sonla.gov.vn

Are you interested in investing in Bitcoin? Invest USD 200 and earn USD 2,400 in 48 hours (2 days).Ask me how! Contact me on btcgarypin@outlook.com
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Gary Pin - Bitcoin - btcinvestment12021@outlook.com / btcgarypin@outlook.com

Post by Kharmaism »

date: Jan 17, 2021, 2:33 AM
subject: Re: investing in Bitcoin
mailed-by: outlook.com

Greetings to you,

Bitcoin mining is automatic trading software and tools that allow individuals and institutional clients to trade online, allowing them to make good profits in a short period of time. Bitcoin has carefully selected our management conditions to perfectly adapt to the needs of clients to invest with what little they have and automatically grow to an amount greater than the amount invested.

Bitcoin investment and mining is an online trade. The most lucrative of all time. it's about making money through online trading and saving office stress or double jobs as the case may be. By investing and mining bitcoins, you earn money from home through your mobile phone or PC. With a principal deposit, you would make a profit in 48 hours. The higher the capital, the more benefits and incentives you will receive.

I have been operating for almost 6 years and I have experience in how Investing in Bitcoin works, my strategy works hand in hand with a dynamic software called TC, I am very transparent in my mining, all that is required from my clients is trust, commitment and cooperation to be able to fix this with you like I did with other investors and once they are in place, I think we should be able to maintain a long-term business relationship.

Investing in Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency stock trade that is traded on the forex market. I set up a live account and trade it for you to get returns and at the end of the trade, we would divide the profits as 90% and 10% respectively. When you invest, it will trade for 24-48 hours, thereafter you will get your return profit. Please note that my commission will be 10% of your profit after receiving it.

INVESTMENT PROGRAM FOR OUR NEW SUBSCRIBERS:

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
48 hour investment plan
(You get paid within 48 hours)
INVEST US $ 200 EARN US $ 2,400
INVEST US $ 300 EARN US $ 3,550
INVEST US $ 400 EARN US $ 4,400
INVEST US $ 500 EARN US $ 5,500
INVEST US $ 600 EARN US $ 6,400
INVEST US $ 700 EARN US $ 7,350
INVEST US $ 800 EARN US $ 8,400
INVEST US $ 900 EARN US $ 9,450
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Investment Plan 5 Hours
(You get paid within 5 hours)

INVEST $ 1,500 EARN US $ 28,000
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Investment Plan 24 Hours
(You get paid within 24 hours)
INVEST $ 1,000 EARN US $ 10,500
INVEST $ 2,000 EARN US $ 21,000
INVEST $ 3,000 EARN US $ 31,500
INVEST $ 4,000 EARN US $ 42,000
INVEST $ 5,000 EARN US $ 52,500

100% money back guarantee!

To participate in any of the Investment programs, kindly indicate your Investment plan and add me on WHATSAPP +447723829011

We hope you appreciate this opportunity.

Regards
Gary Pin
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Financial / Investment / Bank Instrument / Trading Scams”