Steven Crown - crownsteven330@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Force Be With You
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Steven Crown - crownsteven330@gmail.com

Post by Force Be With You »

date: Jan 18, 2021, 12:13 PM
subject: INVESTMENT UPDATE
mailed-by: gmail.com

Dear

I have received your response to my email and I quite appreciate your interest in handling the investment. It is therefore my great pleasure to be in contact with you once again.

I was tasked with mandate and responsibility by my Principal who is my long time close associate, with instructions to secure a capable and tested investor/business person who has the capacity to safe-guard this fund in his country for investment, obviously any investment will be under your directions as you know the areas that will be lucrative to invest in your country.

Also, I understand very well that this is not the best medium to introduce to you a fund project of this magnitude and volume, this is due to many unsolicited/scam mails presently circulating across the globe especially on the internet as I would not like my honest business intentions and the facts/details of this fund project to be treated as a mistaken identity.

The total investment fund available for immediate transfer and safe-guard for investment in your country is USD 400 MILLION.

This fund will be transferred to your custody under your company and you will be charged with the sole responsibility of investing the funds in businesses of your choice with an Annual Return on Investment (AROI) of 5-10% per year.

My Principal is a top politician in Africa and highly placed in government and wish to invest anonymously by providing fund to set up new business of good return or inject funds to companies seeking for fund to increase productivity in an already established business for a percentage share in the Annual Return on Investment (AROI).

Please be informed that my Principal wants to make sure that the investment fund will not be used for high risk investment or illegal businesses which might put the entire fund into jeopardy, hence he wants a capable and reliable person or company to use the fund for investment. The investment amount is currently in a bank from where it will be transferred to your account once both parties meet and sign a Fund Managers Agreement (FMA) or Joint Venture Agreement (JVA).

All arrangements will be in place for the fund to be transferred to you for investment through the necessary financial legal channel of the bank in custody of the investment fund. The investments will be under your direct control and management and once you have agreed on the terms and conditions of the agreement, the fund will be released to you.

Meanwhile, all the benefits,rewards,duties/obligations required of all the parties both during this fund transfer and in the investment in your country after the transfer shall be clearly stipulated and spell out in the Fund Managers Agreement or Joint Venture Agreement.

Also, I want you to understand from the onset that my Principal shall be totally silent/hidden throughout the duration of this project and she shall never be mentioned in any way concerning this fund both during this transfer and in the investment afterwards. This is for safety and security reasons due to her position in the Government of her country to avoid undue exposure of her personality and her family name to the Government of her country and the press too who would like to use any available information to boom the sale of their tabloids and destroy her political career.

Therefore, she has entrusted me the total control of the fund and the safe execution of the transfer to a potential investor/fund manager for safe-guard and investment .All the planning, transfer and management of this fund project shall be handled and perfected by you and I and the agreement shall also be entered into and signed between you and I only.

Also, as a partner I shall make available to you all the confidential details of my Principal and the fund as soon as I receive your honest acceptance to partner with us and your demonstration of your maturity and character to keep and maintain the confidentiality of this project and most importantly to protect the identity of my Principal.

Please kindly provide your direct telephone number for easy and more effective communication. I look forward to your co-operation and wealth creation through partnership as I await your urgent response.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely

Mr. Steven Crown
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Financial / Investment / Bank Instrument / Trading Scams”