Jude Richard - outlawpit@icloud.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Roxy
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Post by Roxy »

To: juderichard@juderichard.com
Date: 4 Feb 2021, 4:19
Subject: Inquiry

I am aware of and wish to help your cause because I have a ex.ua email address that is from the UK and I receive, for two years now, a whole archive of scams from similar and or of exact format and or designs. All different significantly but somewhat the same my archive of probably 40-50 emails display and demonstrate excellent craftsmanship and grammar and each equally convincing in separate ways that they would or could fool someone of ignorance over and over again. I feel that this archive is a suitable fit for your site to display the different techniques and also a collection of extremely valuable potential and would be very lucrative to you and your site. I have 40-50 examples organized into a pdf beautiful and structurally professional and ready for publish. I am charging a one time fee of $1,000 per example and are unique to only me and will be the only place to receive or buy them to see. I guarantee you your satisfaction of your money back guaranteed. I have automatically sent this message to 100 sites interested in this content that draws visitors and brings buyers to any site. The first to accept my offer of officially 62 emails totaling $62,000 and potentially and surely worth way way more than the price I’m accepting. The first to purchase them will be the only one my word to have them and exclusive content to attract your sites traffic in major ways. I’ve researched this and done emails are fetching 100k by themselves so 62k for 62 of them potentially worth a fortune of near 600k on the market especially black market. Selling them as templates for scammers fetch huge profits but I am not crooked. You want them act fast they won’t last I know because I sold 44 of them last January to a company site from Australia for 44k like I’m doing with these. And trust me this is slot of information including numbers snd emails used plus everything else emails include including PDFs recipes emails information senders official information including analytics on the information associated with the site and who is email snd phone reversals documents identification bank information transaction information wanting to be used and more.

Pitbu2L
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Roxy
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Post by Roxy »

date: Feb 4, 2021, 3:41 AM
subject: You just got blocked
mailed-by: icloud.com

I completely blocked your information so waist no time contacting me anymore I reported you to the federal gov at irs.com under the extortion and blackmail article of federal and international laws I gave them all your information including where your location is IP number phone number email and all emails and text messages you’ve sent they said they are officially opening investigation procedures and processes on you and filing federal charges with expedition orders within your government as a mandatory procedure they must fulfill under international laws and agreements under international agreements by participating countries including yours. They already monitoring your complete digital profile and all the things done by you digitally are being recorded so all the illegal things your doing are already being put into investigation against you and will be responsible for you might not want to lie once your in custody and interrogated because your already looking at serious international charges for this and I will press complete charges to fulfill complete and to the fullest extent of the law. I will be at your court hearing as an official witness without fear and without this cooperation from me would not change your charges or incarceration so trying to intimidate me will only go towards negative situation fir you and add on to your already documented charges. I laugh at some people’s stupidity online dint you realize what your doing here is completely illegal and the seriousness is substantial

Pitbu2L
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Financial / Investment / Bank Instrument / Trading Scams”