Peter Gloor - gloorandassociates1@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
LoTec
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by LoTec »

date: Jul 28, 2020, 11:15 PM
subject:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Gloor and Associates
solicitors&advocates
Bahnhofstrabe 24,8027 Zurich
AsselemS Herrmann McCarthy Cruywagen(Randburg)
Address: 33 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14
5LB,United Kingdom.

Dear,

I today made submission as attached 20 pages documents to US and french Court to enable their next expedite reply earliest Monday .

After notification ,it was sent VIA Express mail to overcome delivery time lag on easy way to further in receipt to this claims. I hope for the delivery to the court WEDNESDAY morning and their reply before 12 Noon to enable my other follow-up.

Please acknowledge receipt of the email and attached and please reconfirm your Information for my urgent procession follow up to account beneficiary via the court.

Please e mails the prompt and always get beck to me for any further follow up.

Be guided accordingly.
Peter Gloor LLb,
gloorandassociates@lawyer.com
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

LoneStar
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Peter Gloor - gloorandassociates@lawyer.com

Post by LoneStar »

from: Peter Gloor <gloorandassociates@lawyer.com> via mail.com
date: Jul 28, 2020, 11:30 AM
subject: Claims Procession/Dr Peider Mengiardi Recommendation/Reconfirmation of Your Data

Gloor and Associates
solicitors&advocates
5LB,United Kingdom.

Dear Claimant,

I yesterday received payment of $89.000.00(eighty nine thousand USD)and data submission on your behalf for claims processing hence i find out as rectified by Dr Peider Mengiardi that actually your cousin Neuman Eckistein is among the ones in Extermination Camp at Treblinka under the supervision of SS-Obersturmfuhrer Imfried Eberl, SS-Obersturmfuhrer Franz Stangl or Kurt Franz rin in August 1942 .

I will start processing as i have been informed that your cousine is among hundreds of thousands of Jews who were murdered as was built in the spring of 1942 near existing penal labor camp and covered an area of 17 hectares but your name was not published in the web site for payment.

I will urgently processed your claims with my effort to checkmate the Treblinka concentration camp as Dr Peider Mengiardi clarify your legitimate for this claims. Please e mails the prompt your complete informtion for reconfirmtion of your data.
I wait for your urgent geting beck to me for further follow up.

Be guided accordingly.
Peter Gloor LLb,
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

CGI1
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Peter Gloor - gloorandassociates@lawyer.com

Post by CGI1 »

from: Peter Gloor <gloorandassociates@lawyer.com> via mail.com
date: Jul 30, 2020, 1:57 PM
subject: Holocaust Procession/Signature Verification
signed-by: mail.com

Gloor and Associates
solicitors&advocates
5LB,United Kingdom.

Dear Client,

US Court has confirm my submission and have verified it legetimate for payment. I am processing your claims with my effort to checkmate the Treblinka concentration camp as Dr Volker clarify you legitimate for this claims receipt,

Send the Information below to me for this procession set off

1} Name
2} Address
3} Identification/International Passport Copy
4} Operational bank
5} Current Telephone number

Send replies to <gloorandassociates@lawyer.com> and please e mails the prompt and always get beck to me for any further follow up.

Be guided accordingly.
Peter Gloor LLb,

Beezwax
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by Beezwax »

date: Aug 13, 2020, 2:45 AM
subject: Letter From HCPC/get back to me for any further follow up.

Gloor and Associates
solicitors&advocates
5LB,United Kingdom.

Dear Claimant ,

Please acknowledge receipt of this email, i have told CRT you are making arrangements for sending the required fee. Make hasy because your data is verified now, so I will advise you not to delay further in sending their required fee , please send their requested fee urgently to avoid any misrepresentation of data verification. Please reply then and follow their instructions. When are you sending it so that i will follow up with a payout agent via the swiss court.

Please e-mail me promptly with your arrangement and always get back to me for any further follow up.

Be guided accordingly.
Peter Gloor LLb,

WE-R-LEGION
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by WE-R-LEGION »

date: Sep 21, 2020, 8:12 PM
subject: Your Claims classification on Deceit & Misrepresentation

Gloor and Associates
solicitors&advocates
5LB,United Kingdom.

Dear Client,

I don't know why you delay with kutrix bank official s Claims Resolution Management Corporation (CRMC) because CRT request your litigation and structuring of a trust to injury categorizations

Are you completing the process with Kutrix bank because CRT say that any delay will attract penalty fee injury claims, when are you completing their intelligence and electronic claims handling services, which encompass everything from delay ,

I hope to see your good relationship to avoid tax return and confiscation that may warrant your classification on Deceit & Misrepresentation as Techniques of Holocaust Denial which is sentenced up-to 20 years' imprisonment for telling an anti-censorship congress in Switzerland.

Please e mails the prompt.

Be guided accordingly.
Peter Gloor LLb,

Return to “Barrister / Esquire / Lawyer / Solicitor / Attorney / Scams”