Dino Galassi - dinogalassi035@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by ShapeShifter »

date: Feb 8, 2021, 8:31 AM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Thank you for your return email. I am a lawyer and I am currently an associate in a private firm. I know you may not know my late client in person, however I do not rule out the possibility of you having a distant relationship with my late client. I have contacted you through email as there appear to be no formal choice left for me in reaching possible members of my late client's extended family. I have contacted you to solicit your partnership in facilitating the release of my late client’s estates and most especially his invested funds.

My late client passed in December 2004 in the Ocean surge that happened in Indonesia which unfortunately was during his holiday trip with his immediate family. My client was into crude oil trade, brokerage and vessel chatter dealings. My referred client holds a term investment of an initial value of $15million U.S. dollars of funds set aside for his business. The funds are held in an investment account with a commercial bank since 2001. The bank was duly informed of my late client's demise and my efforts to reach members of my late client's extended family who could stand in as beneficiaries.

In the past months I have gotten tips of the bank's intention to turn the investment balance to the Government, in line with the existing laws as it is assumed that are no suitable successors.On the professional consideration I have engaged a wide
search to locate a credible person with this family name who could stand in as a distant relative to my late client. I have contacted you so to give us the legal base to file for the release of my late client’s estates, This transaction will be
successfully and legitimately conducted in line with the prevailing laws. I am here saying that the process of this transaction will be risk free to your person. All I ask is for you to handle this transaction as I will advise.

I propose that 45% of the entire sum released at the completion of this process will accrue to you as long as you handle your role and I do not incur further expenses getting you involved. I have incurred cost in the past few years in efforts of protecting my late client’s estates and if you would be interested to proceed, you should be willing to handle your involvement. 5% of the entire sum released will be set aside for reimbursement of cost we will have incurred individually
in the process of this transaction. The balance 50% of the entire sum released will accrue to me.

I will appreciate verbal communication with you so we can discuss. You may call me on +447451271101. Let me know the preferred telephone number and the best time to call you.

I await to hear from you.

Regards,
Dino Galassi
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Beezwax
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by Beezwax »

date: Feb 23, 2021, 1:06 PM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Thanks for the return email. Please note that the only fee you will be required to is to activate the account in your name. While i will prepare all legal documents that will validate your position as the new heir to my late client funds.

Like I explained earlier, it is my responsibility as the legal representative to my late client to clear your position for benefit. Once we have been able to establish understanding I will send you information to the bank and advise on how you will contact them as we proceed.

The chances of this transaction is 100%. It is important as well that I mention that the process is a civil process. What this means is that there is no possibility of anyone getting into legal troubles from a process like this.

The investment was an initial of $15 million invested at an interest rate of 7% annually since 2001. By my calculation the balance stands in excess of $30 million. You will at the conclusion of this transaction get a minimum of $13 million.

The success of this transaction is 100%. We only have to ensure that we do not get third parties involved so we are better sure that no room is left for possible interference.I will need your full name, home address, occupation ,valid driver's licence or international passport.

I will wait for your return email after which we may proceed to launch a formal request with the bank.

Regards,
Dino Galassi
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Next Of Kin & Inheritance Scams”