Mariya - mariyaboronnikova020@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Matrixy
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Mariya - mariyaboronnikova020@gmail.com

Post by Matrixy »

reply-to: Mariya <lxtpso@mail.com>
date: Feb 26, 2020, 1:24 PM
subject: I would be with you divorced
mailed-by: tim.it

Great to meet you,
I'm Mariya, currently i am thirty three years of age. I enjoy to go outside and all types of sporting activities. I want to discover my love in my life. The key point to me is obviously true love and shared comprehension. I saw your profile, and think you're alluring, so I like to study you a tad bit more and find a bit more details about who you are. Hopefully, i caught your attraction as well. Desire to grab an email message from you soon.
Please write to me on this mail mariyaboronnikova020@gmail.com
Have a pleasant day Close friend!
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

OgunGoPingU
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Mariya - marboronnikova@gmail.com

Post by OgunGoPingU »

reply-to: Mariya <qvsm@mail.com>
date: Feb 26, 2020, 8:53 AM
subject: relationship
mailed-by: tim.it

Great to meet you,
My name is Mariya, i'm 33 years old. I prefer to go outside and lots of different sports activities. I would like to come across my real love in my life. A key point to me is obviously real love and common understanding. I visited your user profile, and simply think you're quite alluring, therefore I'd like to analyze you more and obtain a little more information who you are as a person. Perhaps, i developed your interest also. Hope to get a letter from you very soon.
I am waiting for a letter to this email address marboronnikova@gmail.com
Cheers My dear friend!
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Roxy
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Mariya - mikboronnikova@gmail.com

Post by Roxy »

date: Feb 27, 2020, 4:47 AM
subject: Hello!!
mailed-by: qm0il.com

Hello new friend!!!!!
I am glad to receive your letter. I am glad that you answered my letter.
A few months ago the site of acquaintances has shown me yours profile which coincided with my inquiry.
You have seemed to me to the most interesting and I have decided to write to you. Unfortunately, I don’t remember
which site I found your profile on. It was so long ago. It does not matter and I do not know anything about you,
and I did not see your photo.To tell the truth, I do not know from what to begin my letter!
I want to tell more about myself. My name Mariya. I live in city Samara, Russia. My age is 33 years old, I was never married
and I do not have children. I live alone in my own apartment. I work as a realtor. In the next letter I will tell you about my work.
I like my work, I am glad when I see happy people, and you? I go to cinema, I like to have a rest and I like to dance, go to
theatre. I can not have a rest much because it is necessary to work much. To me it is very bad one and consequently
I have decided will get acquainted to you. For several years, I could not find a beloved man in my country, and I don’t
want to search for love in my city or even country.
I want to learn you better. I want to change my life! I want to know more about your country, people, culture, and sport!
I hope that you will tell about yourself more. I as hope to receive many your photos. I want to learn as from you character?
What you search in women? How you have a rest? I hope for your decency and sincerity! I'm looking for a serious relationship
and for me the most important thing in a relationship is honesty! I with pleasure shall answer all your questions and
I shall be glad to receive your letters frequently.
I send you a photos It I hope I to you I like
I shall wait for your letter on my e-mail.
Your new friend Mariya

Force Be With You
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Mariya - mikboronnikova@gmail.com

Post by Force Be With You »

date: Mar 2, 2020, 10:42 PM
subject: My work

How are you? It's again me, Mariya!
I had the certainty that you will write me a letter.
I really want to communicate with you as often as possible. I want to exchange letters every day!
But, unfortunately, I will write to you with my work in the office.
2 months ago I moved to a new home, and, unfortunately, I did not have time to spend wireless internet at home.
I applied for an internet connection in this house.
After 2-3 weeks, the master from the provider company will arrive and install the Internet in my house. These are only temporary difficulties.
Now I'm at work, I'm writing you letters from my work.
I hope this will not be a communication problem, and we will find a way to continue our acquaintance!
Now I will tell you about my work!
I must say that my city is not so big and there are not a lot of workplaces.
I wrote to you about the fact that I live in Samara.
You can see my city in the Internet. Moscow is about 1000 kilometers from my own town.
I work as a realtor in a large company. I conclude contracts for the purchase and rental of municipal buildings and land.
I spend more time at my work computer. I like my job.
What do you think about this?
My working day begins at 10:00 and end at 19:00 has.
Sometimes I have to stay at work and I finish work later than usual.
I like my job so much! I work every day except Sunday.
Usually, I spend Sunday with my mother and my sister and her family.
My father died in a car accident. I'm talking about my family in the future, if you're interested.
But often I spend a lot of time in a shelter for abandoned children, which is located in our city.
I try to help children who do not have their own parents and have severe disease.
I do not know what you're going to think about this, but it seems to me that these children are always need in our love and support.
What is your job? Tell me a little about it. I would be very interested to hear about it!
I have a college degree. I graduated at the Faculty of Economics.
It's important to me that the man should be kind, sympathetic, and that he knew how to treat a woman right.
After all, age is just numbers, it's important soul of man, his attitude and his feelings!
I want to ask you about the sincerity and respect.
I want to make our communication with you was based on trust.
I hope that over time the trust will be between us.
In the future, I can give you my cell phone, but now I want to know you better.
Now I want to know a little bit about you and your life!
I am interested in your life.
Please do not forget to answer my questions.
What do you do in your spare time?
Do you like to cook meals?
I know that it would be very convenient to communicate and see each other in real time.
I repeat that I now write to you from my office and I can't use Skype in the workplace.
I have a very serious job.
I can have problems with my boss if he sees that I'm doing personal things while working :(
I hope that my letter was not boring for you. I wish you good day and good mood!
My dear friend, I beg you, tell me about yourself.
I am very interested to know about you.
You can tell about yourself, your family, parents, sports and politics. I love the culture, love books and music.
I would like you to tell about your hobbies and favorite activities. In any case, I wish you health and prosperity!
I hope, that my letter was not boring for you.
Today I send you my photos and I'll be glad to see your photos in your next letter.
I know and understand that I write a lot. I just don't have time to write letters often, so I will write one but a large and interesting letter.
I must continue to work now.
Thank you for your attention!
Mariya :)

Heavy Uploader
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Mariya - savinanmariya7@gmail.com

Post by Heavy Uploader »

date: Mar 5, 2020, 11:32 PM
subject: Pleased to see your letter!!!

Hello!
Thanks that you have answered my letter! To me it is very pleasant!
To tell the truth, I at all do not know, with what to begin my letter!
My name is Mariya! I was born in Russia, city called Syzran !
The idea of acquaintance on the Internet has unexpectedly come to me.
We with the friend were in cafe and drank tea.
My friend has told, that now acquaintance on the Internet more and more popularly among people,
And she has met with her husband on a site of acquaintances, her husband from Bulgaria. Now they are happy living together!
For me it is an example of that you can find love in the Internet!
To tell the truth, I was very shy, and I at all do not know what to write in the letter.
I am not registered in social networks as me it never interested!
My friend has suggested me to take advantage of services of agency of acquaintances.
We have gone to agency, and I have seen some profiles, but I have decided to write to you only.
I do not know where they receive the information! For me it is the first experience of relations in the Internet!
Agency is called "Love is", and it in my native city of Syzran.
I was there once and gave them some of my photos.
If it was not my friend to tell me, I never would dare to make this step! But now we can speak!
This way I will be more comfortable and safe.
I did not know for some time how to write to you, but I have decided to make this step!
Certainly, I was confused a little, and I at all do not know what to write in the letter.
I wish to tell to you at once, what I search in the person.
I with impatience wait for your honesty and respect because I search for love and sincere the relation.
For me it is important, that the person was kind, attentive and sympathetic.
I think, that you have these qualities! I think, that at us much in common!
I wish to talk about myself that we could study each other better!
I live in Russia, and then I will tell to you about a city in Syzran
I was never married and have no children!
I hope, you have understood me and my English well.
I studied English language in school but it is not very good as I have no practice! If you do not understand me, you can use the translator!
You can look my photo to see my physical data.
My height is 171 cm, weight 52 kg.
I have a lot of interests and a good sense of humour.
I think, in the future you can see it.
I was born on 7 March, 1990! My zodiac sign is Pisces.
What sign on the zodiac for you?
I will be glad to answer any questions interesting you.
It is very interesting to me to learn more about you, about your life and interests of the country in which you live.
If you are interested in our acquaintance, I wait for your letters and photos :-)
Yours faithfully, Mariya

Return to “Romance Scams”