Valentina - Russia - Romance Scammer

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Heavy Uploader
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Valentina - Russia - Romance Scammer

Post by Heavy Uploader »

date: Mar 16, 2020, 8:34 PM
subject: Hello my new friend. I am very glad to meet you. I am waiting for a letter from you to continue your communication.
mailed-by: outlook.com

Hello !

Forgive me to answer your letter late. . But your letter There was in
a basket (spam). I do not know, why it has occurred. Perhaps, These
are some an error... Probably, my filter of e-mail It is adjusted
incorrectly. Now all is normal. I have added your address to «To good
mail», the list. And we can easy continue To communicate... If you
want? I think, that you wish me to learn. If You did not want me the
nobility, you would not write to me. Correctly?

I am glad, that you have written to me. I hope, that in the future we
will be very much Good friends, and we can also many other
things...... A little I will tell about myself. My name is - Valentina.
To me of 29 years. . I live in Russia, in the city of Volgodonsk if it
is interesting to you, you can look in Google pictures of my city. It
is very beautiful city. I do not know what to tell In my first letter,
because I the beginner in this business. It something New and unusual
to me. I hope, you are not too strict to mine To errors. English is
not my native language, but I consider, that I know it well.

I have found your e-mail, through dating agency "Lazurite". Why I
write to you and at once I give this information. The answer is
simple. That further there were no questions in our communications. On
it I will write to you fairly. "I do not know, how agency have found
your address". I have given to dating agency of a few money and the
information. After the done operation. Agency to me has given yours
email. Here so I have found you. Today I will not write much. It is
simply interesting to me to learn your thoughts On this question. I
wish to know, what you search on this site???? Serious relations or
simple flirtation? I hope, you the serious person. After all that site
serves only for search of serious partners. I Wished to learn you.
Tell to me something about itself..... Also ask that You wish to learn
about me? I hope, you have not got tired to read my letter.....

I will send you some of my photos. I hope, you also will send
To me the photo.

Your new friend Valentina.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Valentina - Russia - val_sur@outlook.com

Post by ShapeShifter »

reply-to: Valechka <val_sur@outlook.com>
date: Mar 19, 2020, 7:11 AM
subject: I want to embody everything that you feel sympathy for.
mailed-by: srise.com.tw

Salute.
Dear the stranger, I wish to be assured, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and class the girl?
My name Valentina. I hope, that I to you is pleasant is nice.
I in searches someone with whom my life will be quiet and interesting.
I very much cheerful, kind and positive the girl.
But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation.
So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter.
Actually, I in searches adequate the man for serious relations and a combination marriage in the future.
Dream of all my life - to meet love.
I very much hope, that you this man.
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most great moment in our future life.
Now I do not know, as is strong you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will tell about myself later.
I will wait your letter with big impatience.
All kind, Valentina.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by ShapeShifter »

reply-to: Valechka <val_sur@outlook.com>
date: Mar 19, 2020, 1:24 PM
subject: Makes hearts beat faster.
mailed-by: lap-laser.com

Hi.
Mysterious the stranger, I wish to look, as you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and class the girl?
My name Valentina. I wish to believe, that I to you is pleasant is nice.
I wish to meet the man with whom my life will be quiet and interesting.
But I one now and I very much have got tired from such life.
Actually, I in searches present the man for serious relations and marriages in the future.
Dream of all my life - to meet love.
I will be happy if we find common language, and our meeting - the most important moment in beginning of our relationship.
Now I do not know, how much you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore in more details I will write about myself later.
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.
With the best regards, Valentina.

Heavy Uploader
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by Heavy Uploader »

reply-to: Valya <val_sur@outlook.com>
date: Mar 20, 2020, 6:21 PM
subject: I will be the happiest woman in the world.
mailed-by: linkit.jp

Good afternoon.
Mysterious the stranger, I wish to look, as it is strong you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and remarkable the girl?
My name Valentina. I hope, that to you my photo.
I wish to meet the person with whom my life will be balanced and interesting.
But I one now and I very much have got tired from it.
Actually, I in searches serious the man for serious relations and a combination marriage in the future.
My purpose - to meet love.
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most significant moment in our future life.
Now I do not know, how much you are interested in continuation our conversation, therefore I am more than information on I will tell about myself later.
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.
Bye, Valentina.

Jacked-In
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Valentina - Russia - sweetlonelyvalentina@outlook.com

Post by Jacked-In »

reply-to: Valencia <sweetlonelyvalentina@outlook.com>
date: Mar 24, 2020, 3:19 PM
subject: First love.
mailed-by: fullportal.com.ar

Welcome.
Dear the stranger, I wish the nobility, how much you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and good the girl?
My name Valentina. I think, that I to you is pleasant is nice.
I in searches the man with whom my life will be balanced and surprising.
But I still one and I very much have got tired from such life.
Actually, I search adequate the man for serious relations and marriage in the future.
My purpose - to meet love.
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most significant moment in our future life.
Now I do not know, how much you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore in more details I will write about myself later.
I will wait your letter with big impatience.
All kind, Valentina.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Romance Scams”