Olga - Russia - Romance Scammer

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
LoneStar
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Olga - Russia - Romance Scammer

Post by LoneStar »

reply-to: Olga <olga2019russhappy@gmail.com>
to: tbien@gmx.net
date: Dec 6, 2019, 5:53 AM
subject: Hello!!!
signed-by: aruba.it

Hello, my name is Olga. I am from the city of Kirov from Russia. I am a new woman on the Internet.
I am looking for a serious relationship. I am 37 years old. I am a zodiac sign Capricorn. 175 cm. 56 kg.
I have skype and am ready for new hangouts. I am waiting for your reply with a photo and your intentions. Olga
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

LoneStar
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Olga - Russia - smile.kissolga@gmail.com

Post by LoneStar »

date: Nov 7, 2019, 3:58 PM
subject: HI MEN:Being loved and darling is good.

Good afternoon. or good evening? I don't know exactly what time you will read my letter. I hope it will be a pleasant surprise for you to receive my letter. I hope that you were not busy when you saw my letter)).
I promise not to waste your time, but fill it with a good conversation. If you are a single man, as I am single now, then I am sure you will like my email.
I wrote to you because I am looking for a serious relationship, and I hope that you are also looking for a serious relationship. Let me introduce myself.
My name is Olga. I am 33 years old. I'm from Russia. I hope that you are not afraid to communicate with a woman who is many miles away from you.
I believe that distance does not play any role for those who really want to be together. Do you agree? I am here to meet a worthy man, and I think that through the Internet you can meet a good man. Honestly,
I知 not much shy, but I think that I'l get used to our communication, and we can open up. Today is the day when I myself decided to write to the first man).
Sometimes you need to take everything into your own hands to arrange a personal life. Agree with me? So, now you see that I am decisive, and purposeful, but not when I am not imposed.
The most important desire. I hope you have the desire to communicate with me. After all, only having met each other, we will know each other. I'l attach my photo so that you can see how I look.
I hope you like it). Tell me about yourself, and I hope that you send your answer to me. I shall wait for your answer!
Olga

The information contained in this message is CONFIDENTIAL and is destined for the addressee only. Any unauthorized use, information dissemination, or copy of this message are expressly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by return email and delete the message. Any views are those of the author and to not necessarily represent those of PDA International, except when the message expresses otherwise and the sender is authorized to state that such opinions come from PDA International or its affiliated entities.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

LoneStar
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Olga - Russia - olg.as.o.lo.v.ae@gmail.com

Post by LoneStar »

date: Oct 23, 2019, 4:28 PM
subject: inviting my! My no.1 my pleasing;-) I hope you can chat) Can I ask u a question?

inviting my;)
crisp Mr. Sweetie;-)

Let's try to small talk;)

Im complete Person!
at this moment Im waiting for modish guy! I'm going to reply to You my photo=ttached. e-mail to me at olg.as.o.lo.v.ae@gmail.com;) Have a nice day

Heavy Uploader
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Olga - Russia - olgad@evgmal.com

Post by Heavy Uploader »

reply-to: Olga <olgad@evgmal.com>
date: Mar 9, 2020, 3:27 PM
subject: this is Olga
mailed-by: evgmal.com

At this moment you are like a stranger for me, just the same stranger
as I am to you.Your personal email address I received on a site of
acquaintances Cupid. Please excuse me if I've disturbed or bothered
you. If it's not hard for you look at my photos and tell me if you
would like to correspond with me or not.As for me I think it will be
nice and very exciting to exchange our thoughts, emotions and
photos.Please tell me more about you if you wish.I'll tell you more
about me and send you more photos next time.I hope to hear from you
soon, if you’ll be in mood so then write me back. I’ll be very pleased
communicating with you. I think that I’d better say “Hello” for now
and if you wish you can send me your “Hello” in return.Regards,Olga

Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Olga - Russia - olgad@evgmal.com

Post by Kharmaism »

reply-to: Olga <olgad@evgmal.com>
date: Mar 10, 2020, 11:14 AM
subject: Oooh sorry if I've disturbed or bothered you.This is Olga
mailed-by: evgmal.com

How are you doing?! Send me some of your latest photos please.
I'm serious in my intentions so please show me your devotion too.
I’m glad you answered back.Please excuse me beforehand if I've
disturbed or bothered you with something.I don’t even know where to
start. I think, we can start to exchange our photos,life stories,our
emotions and cultures if you wish.This is my personal email,with a
photo so you will know who I'm.As for me,I’m 31 now.I live in Russia
provincial town Ukhta.I feel somewhere deep inside of my heart that I
can trust you and rely upon you.Difficult to find a man who he is
trustworthy.I hear and see every day from friends unbelievable things
about relationships.Most people these days don't know what's real love
about,they are afraid to open their hearts so they don't get hurt.I
can't function like that,when i want a man,i want to trust and i give
100 of my attention.He must wants the same,not just physical
attraction.I hope that my choice can also be very good.I sincerely
hope to meet a man here who would be my ideal would be my man,so not I
will come one day to look there. I'm not looking for the prince.I
think the important thing is Trust and friendship, that's it with
these senses grow a real, sincere love. Perhaps you too are looking
for a woman who is ready to give you my love, be gentle with you.Then
we with you necessarily need to talk. What about me and my personality
I'm open-hearted, open-armed,sincere person with various hobbies,
which make me many-sided woman.I hope our correspondence will
continue.In your possible next letter I'd like very much to read more
about you, your lifestyle, your desires and your preferences in women
too ))) Hope to hear from you soon...Olga

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Romance Scams”