Ekaterina - Russia - Romance Scammer

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Ekaterina - Russia - Romance Scammer

Post by Kharmaism »

reply-to: Katushka <Iraipeke@hotmail.com>
date: Dec 18, 2019, 10:42 PM
subject: She really wants to meet with the prince.

Hello. I think you met time in your life when you get alone.

At the moment I have this situation. My friend told me that I need to write man communication and it disappear I decided to check.

Now tell you about myself. My name Ekaterina.

My dream find true love and man of my life.

I don't have bad habits and like sports.

I wait for your message , if you are interested in me. Ekaterina.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

TestNoob
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Ekaterina - Russia - winter1sunn@gmail.com

Post by TestNoob »

reply-to: Ekaterina <winter1sunn@gmail.com>
date: Mar 4, 2020, 2:36 AM
subject: Hi how are you? Do not want to meet me!

Hello!
I'm Ekaterina from Russia, 34 years old. I speak Russian and English. Where are you from?
I look for only the serious relations and I'm ready for a meeting at the end of March.
If you are single and really serious man, looking for long term relations, over
33 years and ready to meet soon, answer me.
I will say more about me and send my pictures.
Please don't ask me about naked pictures never, I do not have.
And don't answer if you are not ready to the serious long term relations and meet soon.
I will be glad to see your letter.
Ekaterina
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

WE-R-LEGION
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Ekaterina - kate.rible@yandex.com

Post by WE-R-LEGION »

reply-to: Ekaterina <t@mail.com>
date: Mar 5, 2020, 10:47 PM
subject: Glad to meet you
mailed-by: tim.it

Hi.
If you 're still alone, I 'm always happy to meet you.
It 's been more than 5 years since I 've been alone, and I was able to get out of the dipression somehow.
I feel very lonely now and I really want to continue my life.
I want to meet a clever man first, a simple man.
With a man who realizes happiness is when there 's a loved one nearby.
I realized it when did not become the most expensive thing for me in this life.
In my 47 years now, I want to still have my man. I believe life is not over.
I hope we can meet you. I 'll be very it is happy to receive to hear back from you.
Write to me at this address kate.rible@yandex.com
Good night.
Ekaterina.

ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Ekaterina - skorpuinka@yandex.com

Post by ShapeShifter »

date: Mar 25, 2020, 1:59 PM
subject: Re: Urgent
mailed-by: yandex.com

How are you? Thanks for your message.
I got your email address from a dating agency.
I saw you, and my female intuition immediately told me to write to you.
I think you are a good man.
Why did I choose you? You seemed to me a serious and simple man.
I am looking for only serious relationship.
My name is Yuliya. I am now 33 years old.
My height is 165 centimeters and weight is 50 kilograms.
I live in a small town Snezhinsk. My city has the status
of a closed urban district, because the Russian Federal
Nuclear Center is located on the territory of the city.
My birthday is March 8, 1986. When I was at university,
I learned English. My English is not perfect, but I hope you understand me.
I've never been married. I have no children.
I live alone in a one-room apartment.
I work as a seller in a cosmetics and perfumery store.
What is your job? As I said, I'm interested in a
serious relationship. I'm not interested in adventure.
I want to find a relationship that will be based
on mutual understanding, trust, respect and fidelity.
I was disappointed in the men from Russia,
because they do not think about the family.
They are only interested in entertainment, sex and alcohol.
This is not for me. This is probably why
I decided to try to find relationships on the Internet.
I hope that you also know English, and we can communicate with you.
If you want, you can use Google Translate.
What kind of relationship do you need?
What is important for you in a woman?
I consider myself a sociable woman.
I like to spend time with my friends and family.
I am sending you my recent photos.
I would like to see your photos along with your next letter.
You can ask me any questions.
I will be happy to answer them.
I hope that we can get to know each other well and become friends.
I will be waiting for your answer.
Ekaterina.

ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Ekaterina - cute@salonbarbersme.com

Post by ShapeShifter »

reply-to: jlbkjlflihc <vsecb@webseghe.com>
date: Apr 9, 2020, 2:38 AM
subject: Hi
mailed-by: okansa.com

Hi, it's me Ekaterina,
How are you holding up,
during these tumultuous times?
I'm at random discovered a your email,
will be glad to exchange pics and if you bored, then talk more.
hoping to hear about you back on my personal email cute@salonbarbersme.com

Return to “Romance Scams”