Anna - Russia & Ukraine - Romance Scammer

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Roxy
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

Anna - Russia & Ukraine - Romance Scammer

Post by Roxy »

date: Dec 24, 2019, 12:01 AM
subject: Love need
mailed-by: downsviewballhockey.com
signed-by: downsviewballhockey.com

Hi. I'm glad to know you.
I'm Anna. I am 34 years old.
I live in the city of Gelendzhik! in Russia. I am interested in meeting a foreign man.
I learned English at school. I'm interested in a long relationship.
What is most important to you in a relationship? I want to tell more about myself. I work in the theater as a dresser.
Swimming is my favorite pastime. I want to know something about you.
What is your hobby? I would be interested to know you.
See you soon.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

LoneStar
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Anna - Russia & Ukraine - annanikki0f5kx@michelebitter.com

Post by LoneStar »

date: Nov 28, 2019, 8:20 AM
subject: It is terrible not to find love
mailed-by: michelebitter.com

I wish to get to know you. I am new to social networks. And I was at dating agency.
The agency gave me your email. Now I 'll tell you a little about myself.
My name is Anna. I am38 years old. I'm from Russia. I've never been married, and I have no children.
At the moment, I feel lonely. I really want to have a serious relationship.
I want get know you better. I hope you do not forget to write me a letter.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

TRANQ
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Anna - Russia & Ukraine - annaorvova19.03@outlook.com

Post by TRANQ »

date: Feb 17, 2020, 11:55 AM
subject: Hello
mailed-by: outlook.com

hello! my name is Anna!
I think you're surprised now by a letter from a stranger...
In life, I'm not a shy person, but online communication is completely new to me.
I'm a simple Russian woman who wants a sincere friendship.
I want to change my life! Want to know more about your country, people, culture, and sport!
Please tell me what country you are from and how old are you? Can you reciprocate and send me your photos?
I live in Russia. I'm from the city "MIASS" in the Chelyabinsk region! This is where the meteorite fell on February 15, 2013!
I was born on 19 March 1989! In a 2 month I will be 31 years old.
For me brand does not matter your height, weight and age! Most importantly, your heart, your attitude to woman!
Feel free to talk about yourself.
You can email me at my email address annaorvova19.03@outlook.com
I won't be able to call you at this time and I don't have whatsapp so we can't chat and exchange short messages.
I can only write 2-3 letters a week, because I have a lot of work in the summer months.
I hasten to confess to you. I never acquainted with men through the Internet!
Perhaps you will ask me where I found your e-mail?
1 week ago, I accidentally found your e-mail on one of the sites, but now I cannot remember the name of this site. Excuse me. I'm sorry.
I wrote you a short letter and I'm glad you answered.
Please do not ask on which site I found your profile. I really do not remember this today.
It does not matter and I do not know anything about you, and I did not see your photo.
Please don't think that I am writing you to get some benefit.
No. I just want to chat, share photos, and stories from life.
Perhaps this is a sign that we should meet this day!
Today, I will remember this day forever because I never wanted before writing a person from another country.
This morning I woke up with a desire to change something in my life.
I think that getting to know each other can change a lot.
I just want to communicate, share photos and stories with life.
I did not have the courage to write to you before.
If there is much interest, I do not mind meeting in the future, but now I do not even think about it.
I really want to make friends with someone who does not live in Russia!
I know that many girls from Russia have found love in the US or in Germany, or in another country.
I want to repeat their path. I want to change my life. I am dissatisfied with Russia.
For 30 years, I could not find a beloved man in my country, and I don’t want to search for love in my city or even country.
I think that all depends on the willingness of two people.
If there is a great interest, I do not mind to meet in the future, but for now I don't think about it!
I really want to make friends with someone who does not live in Russia!
There are many cases when people are friends at a distance. I want to communicate with you.
I hope that you answer me and tell me about yourself!
Do you like football? Did you come to the world Cup in Russia? That was awesome.
It was a real celebration of football and friendship of peoples.
I was not at football, but I watched the matches of Russia on TV!
I would like to learn more about your country, people, culture and sport!
Of course I was a bit confused and I do not even know what to write in the letter.
I wish to tell you right away that I'm looking for in a man.
I look forward to your integrity and respect, because I'm looking for love and a sincere attitude.
It is important for me that the man should be kind, attentive and responsive.
I will tell you about myself, so we can get to know each other!
I live in Russia, and later I will tell you about my own city, which called "MIASS".
I never been married and do not have kids! I hope you understand me well, and the fact that I'm writing!
I learn English from an early age! If you do not understand me, you can use a translator!
If you only speak on your own language, I will try to translate your letter and we can have a chat!
Now the problem of language is not big and I think it will not be an obstacle for us!
You can look at my photo to see my physique.
My height is 168 cm, weight 57 kg.
I have many interests. I love books and reading! I read a lot of books of the great classics of the world!
I also really like the works of poets of the twentieth century.
Also, I like to listen to music. I prefer classical music, as well as some jazz and blues.
In general, I love art and everything connected with it.
But I also try to keep up with modern trends in art! I like everything new!
I have a good sense of humor. I think in the future you will be able to see this.
I was born on 19 March 1989! In a 2 month I will be 31 years old. My zodiac sign - Piscec! Which zodiac sign you?
I'll be glad to answer any questions that you are interested in.
I am very interested to know more about you, about your life, and the interests of the country in which you live.
If you are interested in our acquaintance, I am waiting for your letters and photos
Please don't write short letters. tell me about yourself!
Best wishes,
Anna!

Yahoozeo
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Anna - Russia & Ukraine - annivn@medikomua.com

Post by Yahoozeo »

reply-to: Anuta <annivn@medikomua.com>
date: Feb 17, 2020, 3:08 PM
subject: Good afternoon! Pretty girl looking for her happiness!
mailed-by: hst.org.br

Hello. I am sure that you were very surprised when you received my letter to your e-mail, but I ask you to read my letter to the end, maybe we can become friends and our life will change.
I will be glad to meet with decent man for serious relationship. I want to say right away that I'm not interested in flirting and the like.
I want to meet a man with whom I will feel happy. My name is Anna and I'm 29 years old. I was born and live in Ukraine. I am sure you have heard about my country in recent years.
I will be glad to know what your age and where you are from. I haven't been married yet and I don't have children. I will be happy to know more about your hobbies.
Today I will send you my pictures, I will be glad if you like it. I would like to see some of your photos in the next letter.
I really will be glad if you are looking for a woman not for games and we can continue meeting. I will wait for your answer, Anna.

Screen Grab
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Anna - Russia & Ukraine - anniv@medikomua.com

Post by Screen Grab »

reply-to: Anuta <anniv@medikomua.com>
date: Feb 18, 2020, 4:18 AM
subject: Your response is very important to me.
mailed-by: clishe.tv

Hello. I am sure that you were very surprised when you received my letter to your e-mail, but I ask you to read my letter to the end, maybe we can become friends and our life will change.
I will be glad to meet with decent man for serious relationship. I want to say right away that I'm not interested in flirting and the like.
I want to meet a man with whom I will feel happy. My name is Anna and I'm 29 years old. I was born and live in Ukraine. I am sure you have heard about my country in recent years.
I will be glad to know what your age and where you are from. I haven't been married yet and I don't have children. I will be happy to know more about your hobbies.
Today I will send you my pictures, I will be glad if you like it. I would like to see some of your photos in the next letter.
I really will be glad if you are looking for a woman not for games and we can continue meeting. I will wait for your answer, Anna.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Romance Scams”