Col Hussein Harmush - i0971993@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
FBWYOU
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by FBWYOU »

date: Feb 13, 2020, 3:06 AM
subject: Re: Confidential
mailed-by: gmail.com

Thanks so much for responding to my mail in respect of the business
proposal I sent to you explaining my critical condition and the luck
escape from my war country Syria to Austria where I and my family are
peacefully living.

However, I am happy that my fund the sum of US$15 Million is
successfully deposited with HSBC Bank of United Kingdom under the care
of a good financial consultant who is in charge of it over there in
United Kingdom.

Therefore ,I need your humble assistance as my over sea partner in
order to allow me move the fund from the bank in United Kingdom to
your nominated bank account in your country where I and my family will
relocate and set up a good investment /business with the fund under
your care and control.

Before the transfer will proceed in your name we will sign a
partnership agreement that will bind me and you for full trust and
confidence in each other before I will instruct my financial
consultant and agent in UK to proceed for the transfer arrangement of
the fund in your name.

For this reason I need your personal details as below in order to
proceed with the partnership agreement in your name.

Kindly send your details to me as below.
Full Names
Address
Mobile Number
Occupation
ID or passport Copy
Date of Birth
Next of Kin
City & Country

Note that our sharing ratio should be 70% for me and 30% for you from
the total fund this will be state out in our agreement.

Your response and the requested details are highly needed.
Regards
Mr. Hussein Harmush
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

FBWYOU
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by FBWYOU »

date: Feb 13, 2020, 3:14 AM
subject: Re: Confidential

Dear Friend.,
Salaam Alaikoum, My name is Col. Hussein Harmush, an army officer from
Syria Arab Republic but I am presently staying in a refugee camp here
in Canberra city of Australia with my wife and my children after our
lucky escape from Syria some years ago.
This is as a result of the ongoing bloody civil war in my country
Syria which has killed thousands of innocent civilians including women
and children over the last few years.
Please I would like to discuss a very important and urgent business
proposal with you involving a total sum of US$ 15,000,000.00. (Fifteen
Million U.S Dollars Only) with a Bank in London only if you can permit
me by responding to this message as soon as possible.
Inshallah i need your honest assistance in transferring this total
funds to your Bank account so that i will travel to your country with
my family in order to meet you for onward investment of this funds
through your help.
May Allah bless you with his best.
Please contat me in my email address (i0971993@gmail.com) if you are
inserted. I will be giving you complete details about this transaction
and thank you very much for your understanding as i look forward to
receive your message soonest.
Col. Hussein Harmush.
Australia Refugee Camp
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

GhanaGeria
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Hussein Harmush - colhusseinharmuchcc@gmail.com

Post by GhanaGeria »

The email addresses shown below are also being used to send out one of the same exact scam email messages already seen posted above within this topic:

from: Dr. Shinta Oktya Wardhani, SpPD <shinta_oktya.fk@ub.ac.id>
date: Feb 24, 2020, 12:16 PM
subject: Re: Urgent
signed-by: ub-ac-id.20150623.gappssmtp.com

Please contact me in my email address (colhusseinharmuchcc@gmail.com)

GhanaGeria
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Col Hussein Harmush - colhusseinharmuchcc@gmail.com

Post by GhanaGeria »

from: Col. Hussein Harmush <colhusseinharmuchcc@gmail.com>
date: Feb 28, 2020, 1:14 AM
subject: Thank you

Dear Friend,

Salaam Alaikoum, My name is Col. Hussein Harmush, an army officer from
Syria Arab Republic but I am presently staying in a refugee camp here
in Canberra city of Australia with my wife and my children after our
lucky escape from Syria some years ago.

This is as a result of the ongoing bloody civil war in my country
Syria which has killed thousands of innocent civilians including women
and children over the last few years.

Please I would like to discuss a very important and urgent business
proposal with you involving a total sum of US$ 15,000,000.00. (Fifteen
Million U.S Dollars Only) with a Bank in London only if you can permit
me by responding to this message as soon as possible.
Inshallah i need your honest assistance in transferring this total
funds to your Bank account so that i will travel to your country with
my family in order to meet you for onward investment of this funds
through your help.

May Allah bless you with his best.
Please contact me in my email address (colhusseinharmuchcc@gmail.com)
if you are inserted. I will be giving you complete details about this
transaction
and thank you very much for your understanding as i look forward to
receive your message soonest.

Col. Hussein Harmush.
Australia Refugee Camp

GhanaGeria
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Col Hussein Harmush - husseinharmush26@gmail.com

Post by GhanaGeria »

reply-to: husseinharmush26@gmail.com
date: Mar 31, 2020, 11:02 PM
subject: Acknowledge the receipt of this message

Please i need your assistance my dear,

I am Col. Hussein Harmush, An Army officer from Syria but now living
with the United Nations on asylum. I want to seek your assistance in
the following ways:

1. To assist me look for a profitable business opportunity in your
country where I can invest to sustain my living until the ongoing
civil war and political crisis in my country (Syria) is over.

2. To assist me purchase a living home in your country, I have a sum
of $5,000,000.00 USD (Five Million United States Dollars Only) with a
financial institution.

I will compensate you greatly for this help,i hope your Government
will grant me a Residence Permit after the funds hits your Bank
account.

Reply me now !

Thanks and Regards,
Col. Hussein Harmush.

Return to “Refugee / Orphan / Widow Scams”