Yolanda Belham - yola_belham@aol.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Matrixy
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by Matrixy »

reply-to: yola_belham@aol.com
date: Feb 17, 2020, 8:40 PM
subject: Can I confide in you??
mailed-by: yahoo.com

Dear Trusting Friend in God,

This Mrs. Yolanda Belham from London,61 years an aging widow suffering from long time illness. I have the sum of $17.5M for you to use the fund for God’s work. I found your e-mail address as a real Child of God for over a month now that I have been praying about you to know if really you are working according to the direction of God so after all my prayers I am convince, and I have decided to contact you, Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Lord’s work, with trust reply me with this e-mail address: ( yola_belham@aol.com )

Thanks
Yours in the Lord

Mrs. Yolanda Belham.
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

GhanaGeria
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Post by GhanaGeria »

date: Feb 21, 2020, 2:24 AM
subject: Message From Mrs. Yoland Belham, Read with care & in good faith.
mailed-by: aol.com

Hello my dear,

Greeting to you and may thy lord be your strength, this mail might have come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore could come into your mind but please, consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility. Thanks for your attention to my aide and God bless you. I have been praying over your personality so the good lord can help you in carrying out this assignment with clear mind and trust. It took me lots of time to combine this message, so please read carefully with godly mind and in good faith and respond back if you can perform this wish. Am expecting your return.

I express a great gratitude for honoring my letter and considering my health situation, i want to make it clear to you that at my age and present situation, it's a very terrible experience for being in a serious illness over 4 years and still continue without good result, am losing my strength daily and can’t help myself because the lord’s will must be done.

Actually, we do not know each other before, but I got your information through UK Catalog for philanthropist after my prayers to God to provide me a good person that would use the wealth he has given to me and my husband for his own work (God's work) and most importantly, a person that will use the fund for the establishment of church and orphanage Foundation in my name & god. Beside i will like to explain my self once again to you.

Actually, I am from London UK, Yolanda Belham by name, married to Africa man from Republic of Benin, after I was twenty eight years old and we live together in London and since I married my dearest husband, we spend over 10 years without child, Remember, it's not easy to see a lovely man who can tolerate such from a woman he married without giving a child for 10 years and he never reasons of marrying another, been my dealing husband was a God fearing man also love me so much, he did not complain at all, and for that reasons, I made a promised to him that I will be with him all the days of my life. But God so love my family he blesses us with 3 lovely Children, a boy and 2 girls. But eventually, My husband and the three children died in a car accident 4 years ago.

Beside, my husband is from a big Family here in Benin and after his death, I decided to leave London and travel back to his country to honor him as I promised, when I came to Benin, I fell sick, which I did not take it as big thing and after some months, am going down day by day, then I went back to London to see my doctor at St. Thomas' Hospital, through there, my doctor recognized the point of my sickness and I have been on a medication since years. Just few months, my doctor came to me with sadness on his face. He said, he is very sorry to inform me that I have few months to live because the Cancer has taking a lot of cells and dimension.

Oh My dear in lord, I cried for one month asking God, is this your wish to me, if that’s how you want me to end up My life in pain let his wish be done, then I later came back to my husband home in Benin to complete my promises and my husband senior brother was in Russian for years without coming home, I stay with the junior ones, I hand over some money properties to him but he waste it. That is the reason i decide to hand over this money to a foreigner as God direction may be. I believe you can handle this wealth because I have been praying over you, this are the reason I contact you.

So please my dear, I wish you can bear with me in my wish because I can not do what is not right to whom it may be in the earth because i must answer God at end if I do. The reason I take this decision is that my health has deteriorated so badly, I can not do this by myself anymore due to my situation, god knows that I have tried for so many countries, like Myanmar and Philippines, Sudan, Central Africa and others which i could. I previously asked members of my husband Family here in Benin to distribute one of my accounts to some charitable organization which they fail and kept the money to themselves. So, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be satisfied with what I left for them. I will wait to hear from you if you can help, so i will foreword you more detail about this

THANKS
Your in the Lord.
Mrs. Yolanda Belham.
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

Jokerrr
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Yolanda Belham - yolandabelham@gmail.com

Post by Jokerrr »

date: Jan 3, 2022, 1:33 PM
subject: Re: Message From Mrs. Yolanda Belham, Read with care and in good faith.
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hello my dear,

Thanks for your attention to my aide and God bless you. I have been praying over your personality so the good lord can help you in carrying out this assignment with a clear mind and trust. It takes me lots of time to combine this message, so please read carefully with godly mind and in good faith and respond back if you can perform this wish. Am expecting your return?

I express a great gratitude for honoring my letter and considering my health situation, i want to make it clear to you that at my age and present situation, it's a very terrible experience for being in a serious illness over 4 years and still continue without good result, am losing my strength daily and can’t help myself because the lord’s will must be done.

Actually, we do not know each other before, but I got your information through UK Catalog for philanthropist after my prayers to God to provide me a good person that would use the wealth he has given to me and my husband for his own work (God's work) and most importantly, a person that will use the fund for the establishment of church and orphanage Foundation in my name & God. Beside i will like to explain myself once again to you.

Actually, I am from London UK, Yolanda Belham by name, married to South Africa man from South Africa, after I was twenty eight years old and we live together in London and since I married my dearest husband, we spend over 10 years without child, Remember, it's not easy to see a lovely man who can tolerate such from a woman he married without giving a child for 10 years and he never reasons of marrying another, been my dealing husband was a God fearing man also love me so much, he did not complain at all, and for that reasons, I made a promised to him that I will be with him all the days of my life. But God so love my family he blesses us with 3 lovely Children, a boy and 2 girls. But eventually, My husband and the three children died in a car accident 5 years ago.

Beside, my husband is from a big Family here in South Africa and after his death, I decided to leave London and travel back to his country to honor him as I promised, when I came to South Africa, I fell sick, which I did not take it as big thing and after some months, am going down day by day, then I went back to London to see my doctor at St. Thomas' Hospital, through there, my doctor recognized the point of my sickness and I have been on a medication since years. Just few months, my doctor came to me with sadness on his face. He said, he is very sorry to inform me that I have a few months to live because the Cancer has taking a lot of cells and dimensions.

Oh My dear in lord, I cried for one month asking God, is this your wish to me, if that’s how you want me to end up My life in pain let his wish be done, then I later came back to my husband home in South Africa to complete my promises and my husband senior brother was in Russian for years without coming home, I stay with the junior ones, I hand over some money properties to him but he waste it. That is the reason i decide to hand over this money to a foreigner as God direction may be. I believe you can handle this wealth because I have been praying over you, this are the reason I contact you.

So please my dear, I wish you can bear with me in my wish because I can not do what is not right to whom it may be in the earth because I must answer God at end if I do. The reason I take this decision is that my health has deteriorated so badly, I can not do this by myself anymore due to my situation, God knows that I have tried for so many countries, like Myanmar and Philippines, Sudan, Central Africa and others which i could. I previously asked members of my husband Family here in South Africa to distribute one of my accounts to some charitable organization which they fail and kept the money to themselves. So, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be satisfied with what I left for them. I will wait to hear from you if you can help, so i will forward you more detail about this fund.

Thanks,
Your sister in Christ,
Mrs. Yolanda Belham.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Refugee / Orphan / Widow Scams”