Monica Smith - monicasmith452@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Jacked-In
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

Monica Smith - moniica.smiith51@gmail.com

Post by Jacked-In »

reply-to: moniica.smiith51@gmail.com
date: Jan 17, 2020, 9:25 AM
subject: Waiting to hear back from you
mailed-by: gmail.com

Greetings. I am very happy for your immense honest and dedication to assist me. I wish to have this transaction conclude as soon as possible so that I will relocate and unite with you also continue my education which was force to abandon since the suddenly death of my late father. However, in the business of this nature, what matters much is trust and understanding. We cannot achieve our aim if there is no concrete trust and understanding between us.

The issue of trust worried me a lot while contacting you but I always pray for us to establish trust and understanding. For the issue of trust, I have decided to send my picture and also send the deposit certificate of the fund for your view as seeing is believing. Please send your picture to me along with your direct phone number. It is very important to me personally at-least to know whom am setting my trust onto.

However, according to the financial law of my country Cote d Ivoire when one dies intestate without any written [WILL] whomever is next of kin is required by the law to secure LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION from court here with $350, This document once obtain and submit to the deposit bank. The deposit shall be release to the next of kin. This is very simple process. I will need to secure the needed letter of administration from court here with $350 because my late father died without any written [WILL] but deposited the fund on my name as next of kin. Please try and understand me and and reason with me.

I visit my late father's bank after hearing from you and inform them my decision to move my late father's fund out of their custody. I will also inform the bankers that you are my late father's foreign business associate because a lot of thing happen here in Africa, if the bankers eventually realize there is no one behind me. They might capitalized on my age and take advantage of me. Hope the above explanation merit your understanding while waiting to read from you.

Sincerely

Ms Monica
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

Roxy
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

Monica Smith - moniica.smiith51@gmail.com

Post by Roxy »

date: Feb 4, 2020, 4:54 PM
subject: Re: Treat As Urgent

Greetings,

I am the only Daughter of my late parents Mr and Mrs Nelson Smith. My father was a highly reputable business man who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on the 12th September 2010. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who traveled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 6yrs old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on September 2010, he called me and informed me that he has the sum of Five Million, Seven Hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$5,700,000.00)left in fixed deposit account in one of the leading banks in Africa. He further told me that he deposited the money in my name, and also gave me all the necessary and legal documents to this fund with the bank. I am just 21 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds and after the transaction I will come and reside permanently in your country till such a time that it will be convenience for me to return back home if I so desire. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the fund under your care because I am ignorant of business world.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:

1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?

2. Can I completely trust you?

3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account? Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Immediately I confirm your willingness, I will send to you my Picture and also inform you more details involved in this matter.

Kind Regards,
Miss Monica Smith
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

GhanaGeria
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Monica Smith - missmonicasmith6@gmail.com

Post by GhanaGeria »

reply-to: missmonicasmith6@gmail.com
date: Dec 15, 2020, 2:50 AM
subject: Can I completely trust you?
mailed-by: aol.com

Greetings

I am the only Daughter of my late parents Mr and Mrs Nelson Smith. My father was a highly reputable business man who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on the 12th September 2010. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who traveled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 6yrs old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on September 2010, he called me and informed me that he has the sum of Five Million Seven Hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$5,700,000.00)left in fixed deposit account in one of the leading banks in Africa. He further told me that he deposited the money in my name, and also gave me all the necessary and legal documents to this fund with the bank.

I am just 21 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds and after the transaction I will come and reside permanently in your country till such a time that it will be convenience for me to return back home if I so desire. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the fund under your care because I am ignorant of business world. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.

Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:

3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?

Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Immediately I confirm your willingness, I will send to you my Picture and also inform you more details involved in this matter. Please you can contact me here on my my private email address (missmonicasmith6@gmail.com )

Kind Regards,
Miss Monica Smith
Email: missmonicasmith6@gmail.com

Heavy Uploader
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Monica Smith - missmonicasmith68017@gmail.com

Post by Heavy Uploader »

reply-to: missmonicasmith68017@gmail.com
date: Dec 21, 2020, 12:28 AM
subject: Here is my first later when am seeking help

Hi
I am the only Daughter of my late parents Mr and Mrs Nelson Smith. My father
was a highly reputable business magnet who operated in the capital of Ivory
coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in
France during one of his business trips abroad on the 12th September 2003.
Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been
masterminded by an uncle of his who traveled with him at that time. But God
knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 6yrs old, and since then my
father took me so special. Before his death on September 2003, he called me and
informed me that he has the sum of Five Million, Seven Hundred thousand United
State Dollars.(USD$5,700,000.00)left in fixed deposit account in one of the
leading banks in Africa. He further told me that he deposited the money in my
name, and also gave me all the necessary but legal documents to this fund with
the bank. I am just 23 years old and a university undergraduate and really
don't know what to do. Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this
funds and after the transaction I will come and reside permanently in your
country till such a time that it will be convenience for me to return back home
if I so desire. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result
of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father
actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the fund under your
care because I am ignorant of business world.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your
suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few
questions:
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after
the money is in your account? Please, consider this and get back to me as soon
as possible. Immediately I confirm your willingness, I will send to you my
Picture and also inform you on more details involved in this matter.

Kind Regards,
Miss Monica Smith

WE-R-LEGION
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Monica Smith - monicasmith452@gmail.com

Post by WE-R-LEGION »

reply-to: monicasmith452@gmail.com
date: Sep 29, 2021, 5:25 AM
subject: Greetings

Greetings
I am the only Daughter of my late parents Mr and Mrs Nelson Smith.
My father was a highly reputable business man who operated in the
capital of Ivory coast during his days. It is sad to say that he
passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips
abroad on the 12th September 2003. Though his sudden death was linked
or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who
traveled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother
died when I was just 6yrs old, and since then my father took me so
special. Before his death on September 2003, he called me and informed
me that he has the sum of Five Million, Seven Hundred thousand United
State Dollars.(USD$5,700,000.00)left in fixed deposit account in one
of the leading banks in Africa. He further told me that he deposited
the money in my name, and also gave me all the necessary but legal
documents to this fund with the bank. I am just 21 years old and a
university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now I want
an account overseas where I can transfer this funds and after the
transaction I will come and reside permanently in your country till
such a time that it will be convenience for me to return back home if
I so desire. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a
result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of
my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest
the fund under your care because I am ignorant of business world.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this
regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now
permit me to ask these few questions:
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for
you after the money is in your account? Please, consider this and get
back to me as soon as possible. Immediately I confirm your
willingness, I will send to you my Picture and also inform you more
details involved in this matter.

Kind Regards,
Miss Monica Smith

Return to “Refugee / Orphan / Widow Scams”