Veruska Isabel Mani - veruskamani@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Jokerrr
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by Jokerrr »

date: Dec 20, 2021, 3:51 AM
subject: DEAR THIS IS MY SECRET MY LIFE AND STORY PLEASE KEEP IT FOR ME.
mailed-by: gmail.com

My Dearest,
I am more than happy to reply to my mail and, How are you today once again? How was your day, hope is fine. As for me, loneliness has been my friend over here in Sao Paulo Brazil. In this camp we aren't allowed to go out of the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission. It's just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace I will come out here soon. l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to. All my relatives ran away in the middle of the war; the only person I have now is Rev. John Mark who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him. Rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor's Phone number is ( +5511942533005 ) but always call him ONLY on Sunday if you call and tell him that you want to speak with Miss Veruska Isabel Mani from Venezuela, He will send for me me in the hostel.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to anything, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my second year before the tragic incident that led to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this, I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is ( £4.8 Million Pounds ) So I would like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp. The only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of the above I would like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone, for I am afraid of losing my life and the money if people get to know about it.

Dear i want to have your full information such as;
your full name........................
address...............................
phone number...................

As soon as i have all this information i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a someone with vision, truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely, My main language is Spanish but i speak English not perfectly, Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said only on Sunday. Have a nice day, think about me and always pray for me
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

Roxy
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

Post by Roxy »

date: Dec 24, 2021, 12:33 PM
subject: DEAR AM HAPPY FOR YOUR REPLY CAN I KNOW YOU MORE.
mailed-by: gmail.com

My dearest one.
I was more than happy when I saw your mail. How was your day? Mine is a little bit cold over here in Sao Paulo Brazil.

My name is Veruska Isabel mani I (25yrs) but age does not matter in a real friendship, I am from Venezuela in South America, 5ft.4 tall and white in complexion, single, (never married). I am currently residing in a Humanitarian Care Foundation here in Brazil, where I ran for help with the help of the UN force due to the political civil war in my country. I did my second-year degree course as a medical student in university of Venezuela, before the war started.

I am the daughter of late Dr Pedro Mani Alonso who was chairman managing director (ALIMENTOS INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) and also was the chief personal adviser and cabinet minister to the former head of state in my country Venezuela before the rebels attacked our house one early morning. They killed my father along with my mother and my relatives, It is only me that is alive now because I was in school then and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Brazil where I am living now, as a refugee statue.
Please, I would like to know more about you, what you are doing presently, your likes and dislikes.

Really, I hope you are the type of person I am looking for.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail,
Waiting for your reply.
God bless you.
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Refugee / Orphan / Widow Scams”