Amisha Solomon - Senegal - amishagirl.solomon@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
WE-R-LEGION
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by WE-R-LEGION »

date: Apr 14, 2020, 5:32 PM
subject: HELLO DEARREST I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU MORE ABOUT YOU.
mailed-by: gmail.com

My Dearest,

How are you my dear, I am happy for your reply to my email. How was
your day today ?. My name is Amisha solomon 24 years old single and
never married, I am the only daughter of my Father, am from Rwanda in
Central Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in
Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my
country some years ago.

My Late Father Dr Fidelis Solomon was the personal advices to the
former head of state in KIGALI the capital of my Country Rwanda in
Central Africa, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning
and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is
alive now and i managed to make my way to a West African country
Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. ln this camp we find it
hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one
staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here
soon.

I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran
away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev
Father. Daivd William who is the reverend pastor of the ( Catholic
Mission here in Dakar Senegal ) here in the camp he has been very good
to me since l came here but l am not living with him rather l am
living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for
women the other for men. As a refugee here i don't have any right or
privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against
the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i
only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my
being in this situation now took place.

Honey, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's
Deposit Certificate account and death certificate here with me which l
will like to send to you to assist me, because when he was alive he
deposited some amount of money in the bank which he used my name as
the next of kin. The amount in question is( $8.500.000.00 million US
dollars) eight million five hundred thousand United state dollars .
So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account
and help me to invest it in your country also once the transfer is
done, also assist me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to
come over to meet with you in your country as soon as the bank
transfer the money to your account. I can't withdraw the money my self
due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit
me to do,.

I will want you to send me your contact or you can reach me true this
telephone number (+221-705_246_562 ) please this telephone number
belongs to the reverend father that is in charge of this church here
in the camp, please call me by 1pm till 5pm London GMT time that is
our free time over here in the camp,if you call please tell the
reverend that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to
come and answer your call. Darling please i will like you to send me
those your of information's to know well whom am dealing with, while i
will be waiting for your call, such as:

Names:........
Nationality:.....
Address:...............
Telephone:...............
Occupation.....................
a copy of Id/ PASPORT.............

I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans
to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my
father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation.
However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person
who will stand on my behalf and as my trustee as regards to this money
since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be
permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about
the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be
handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l
should continue with the bank or not.I just have to let you know about
this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. like l
said l want you to call me.l kept this secret to people in the camp
here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is
like a father to me...Thanks...Have a nice time and think about me. l
hope to hear from you with your information's soonest. l love you.

Yours for ever in love.
Amisha.
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

TestNoob
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Amisha Solomon - amishagirl.solomon@gmail.com

Post by TestNoob »

date: Nov 5, 2020, 1:57 PM
subject: GREETING MY DEAR FRIEND

GREETING MY DEAR FRIEND
Hello dear my name is Amisha Solomon from ,please get back to me for more i will like to share every important issue with you introduction
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

LoTec
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by LoTec »

date: Nov 9, 2020, 9:00 AM
subject: Re:

Dearest one,

How are you today together with your business and your entire family?.I guess that everything is ok with you.I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence,please bear with me.I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for since all this while, i believe that you are a trustworthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss Amisha Willson,25 years old from Rwanda in east Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the the killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.

I am from the family of the late DR.Solomon Willison. Who was chairman managing director of (WILLSON INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Rwanda the economy capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood day. It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where I am living now as a refugee. This Refugee Camp is headed by a christain cathlice Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy.I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Kigali in Rwanda before the death of my loved Parents.I contacted you for a possible help.

My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intended to kill me since my father and my real biological mother died.Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me.I thereby plan to go to Europe, but she hides my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not find where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which cover my late father's deposited money totalling $3.5M USD(Three Million five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). which he uses my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, I am saddled with the problem of securing a trustworthy foriegn personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.

Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer it to your nominated bank account.I will like to further my studies as soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future.

I will be pleased if you can do this for me.You can reach me through this number ( +221_772_380_972 ) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father Charles kolo and email ( davidrev95@yahoo.com ) if you call, please ask of Amisha Wilson.Whenever you call,try to tell him that you want to speak with Amisha Willson,i am staying in the female hostel.I have already informed him, that someone will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you.So please do not fail to call me,because I need to hear your voice too.

So if you wish to help me out i will like to have your details such as:

1.Your Full name
2.Your address
3.Your occupation.
4.your phone or fax number.
5.Your...Country

Immediately I receive this i will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them.

Bye and take good care of yourself and have a nice day.
Yours sincerely,
Miss Amisha

ShapeShifter
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by ShapeShifter »

date: Jan 1, 2022, 4:12 PM
subject: Re:

FOR YOUR COMPERSATION

Dearest one, Good day to you and I hope my email finds you well. Really, it's been some pretty long time since our last communication but i have been praying and asking the almighty God to keep my life so that one day, I will be able to meet with you because you have shown me care and concern during when i was in need of your assistance.. Although i was unable to realize the transaction with you based on the developments then, but I thank the almighty God that all is well now..I am very happy to let you know the bank has release my money to me through the assistance of Mr. Renzo Negro from Europe, he is a kind-hearted a man who is now my co-investor and Husband. I wish to let you know that i am in Europe with him now.

But, I left a draft cheque of $500,000 for you, please write to the, Rev. Fr,David Gasa, for your compensation for your assistance to me when I was in terrible situation in Africa, your words and advice gave me hope then. You should try and contact Rev. Fr.John paul with this email below immediately you receive this email ( davidrev95@yahoo.com ) and ask the Rev. to send you the cheque,I had forwarded instructions to him on your behalf for you to receive that Cheque, i feel this is the only way I could say thank you. Thanks my greetings to your family.

Miss Loveth cooper
Rev.john paul
Christ the king Churches
( davidrev95@yahoo.com )

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Refugee / Orphan / Widow Scams”