Raymond Peter - ray_peter1@yahoo.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Jacked-In
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Post by Jacked-In »

date: Jun 22, 2020, 2:53 PM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

I just recalled your were once ripped of while pursing your inheritance funds which am sure you may forgotten
but here is the god news at last ,Hope your country has not been locked down due to Corona Virus outbreak.

Am happy to inform you that your fund has been mapped out for payment in Brussels Belgium next week through the Government owned offshore centre for fair and transparent payment channel.

Kindly contact the lawyer in charge of this payment process in Europe.

Name:George Green.
Email:treasurydept@debtagency-be.com
Tel:31 685058943.(whats up Calls only)

Please contact him Immediately for the release of your long outstanding funds

n,b make sure you give me an update failure to that Raymond Peter. will not for any reason transfer your fund take note of the you are to re confirm your identity card and your mobile telephone number and your banking details

thank you

PLEASE I AM WORKING ON GIVING YOU A SOFT LOAN TO ENABLE ME USE THE MONEYAND PAY YOUR TRANSFER CHARGES I HOPE I CAN TRUST YOU SIR VERY VERY URGENT GET BACK TO ME I HOPE IF YOU RECEIVE THE LOAN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RETURN IT BACK TO ENABLE US PAY YOUR BILLS AND YOUR OVER DUE FUND WILL BE WIRED TO YOU IMMEDIATELY
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Jacked-In
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Post by Jacked-In »

debtagency-be.com is a fraudulent internet domain name being used by this scammer for phishing and email scams. Any websites associated with this domain name are also fraudulent.

Roxy
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Post by Roxy »

date: Sep 13, 2020, 1:28 PM
subject: Re: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: yahoo.com

CONTACT BARRISTER GEORGE GREEN ON HIS EMAIL georgegreenn@zohomail.com
whats App line 31685058943 whats-app +12014923080
LEGAL EXPERTS AND LICENSED FIDUCIARY
AGENT AND REPS

HE WILL ADVISE YOU ON HOW YOUR 45 MILLIONS USD WILL BE WIRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
AWAIT HEARING FROM YOU DO UPDATE
RAY
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Mystery Compensation Scams”