Isabel Angela Botelh - isabelangelabotelh@protonmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Roxy
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Isabel Angela Botelh - isabelangelabotelh@protonmail.com

Post by Roxy »

from: isabelangelabotelh <isabelangelabotelh@protonmail.com>
reply-to: isabelangelabotelh <isabelangelabotelh@protonmail.com>
date: Sep 5, 2020, 10:01 PM
subject: Urgent!!!
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: protonmail.com

Hello to you

Thank your response,However let me assure you that this transaction is Real and 100%riskfree from both sides,
Every modalities in respect of the smooth conclusion of this transaction has been perfectly put in place, What I needed from you is the
assurance that you will not sit on this fund when it gets into your account.
The transaction is legally documented,and all the documentations will be comming from the where the fund is deposited upon
you to contact with the bank for the release of the fund into your account.I will send you the bank contact information for
which you will fill and submit to them and full contact of the as soon as we concluded on this arrangement.
Like i told you before i have the deposited document from the bank with me that i will send to you.
As you know the transaction of this magnitude is not what we can transact on the internet alone,Hence you have send to me your contact information like

1 Your Full Name
2 Your Address
3 your ID CARD COPY
4 your tell number
5 your age

So with your Information i will let you to contact The bank for the transfer to be made to your account in your conutry
Finally please note that you are expected to keep this transaction very confidential,do not expose it
to anybody whatsoever untill completion.
Thanks for your understanding.
Please note that any further correspondace must be
on this official email address alone.
I wait your Reply!!!!
Regards
Isabel Angela Botelh
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Mystery Compensation Scams”