Jane Jackson - uwestern414@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
LoneStar
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Jane Jackson - uwestern414@gmail.com

Post by LoneStar »

reply-to: uwestern414@gmail.com
date: Sep 11, 2020, 8:23 PM
subject: Greetings!!
mailed-by: yahoo.com

Greetings!!

I know it is because of your past expenses that make you not to believe me but I told you before that I cannot deceive you because my bible says, what shall it profit a man to gain material things and loose he/her soul, any way their is good news now, because you are to send $25 only to start receiving your daily payment which is $5000 usd everyday, The total amount of your compensation fund from WHO is $500,000 Dollars

Your payments have been already approved today for you to receive it but the management here says that you must pay $25.00 dollars for the Activation charge before you can receive the payment today, please send the BY SENDING COPY OF STEAM WALLET/ITUNES CARD, I have assured you a time without number that this is genuine and legitimate and you will start receiving your daily payment within 30 minutes after the confirmation of of $25 payment for activation charges/fee

I will not fail to release your payment after you send the $25.00 dollars as I promise, don’t fear as soon as you send the $25.00 dollars today, leave the rest to me and see if I am lying to you because I can not betray my trust towards my job because of $25.00 dollars,

So make sure that you try your possible best by sending the $25 payment today using STEAM WALLET OR ITUNES CARD,I promise you that as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $25.00 today i will send your pick-up information of $5000 dollars within 30 minutes after the confirmation of the payment.

I will be waiting for your reply

Yours Sincerely
Jane Jackson
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Mystery Compensation Scams”