Patricia Carey - Car Scammer - patriciarcyy@comcast.net

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
TRANQ
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Post by TRANQ »

date: Sep 21, 2020, 11:13 AM
subject: Re: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: comcast.net

Oh okay. I will just gonna request to have the invoice resent to you.Thank you for letting me know.

Can I please have your info again? Full name, address, and phone number? and what vehicle is it again for? Thank you!

Patricia Carey
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

WaryTraveler
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by WaryTraveler »

Date: Feb 28, 2021, 12:08 PM
Subject: 1998 Fleetwood Tioga 22E.$2,500

Hi,

I am glad you are one of the people interested in buying my 1998 Fleetwood Tioga 22E that I had it advertised nationwide through Facebook Marketplace. It's still for sale, a one owner, non smoker in great working condition that has been garage kept since new and it comes with a clean and clear title.

Very well-maintained, regular oil changes done on time, the batteries were purchased this year in June. Runs very smooth, it has 57,000 miles and automatic transmission. I am selling it at the price of $2,500 because my husband decided to leave us after 15 years of marriage and I decided to move to my parents house in Orlando, FL trying to start a new life. I hope you understand that I have to focus on my daughter's needs and make this transition less frightening than already is.

If you are interested and ready to buy it, just email me back with your name, full address and phone number, so I can notify eBay that you are selected as my potential buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

Link for pictures: https://imgur.com/a/zuFb7m1 <--(links to pictures on imgur)

Thank you

-Patricia
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Jacked-In
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

Patricia Carey - Car Scammer - patriciarcry@comcast.net

Post by Jacked-In »

Date: May 18 2021, 4:19
Subject:

Hi!
As I told you in my first email, due to personal problems i had to move in
Florida. The vehicle is located in Helena, Montana but I advertised it on
other states also to get more exposure and sell it faster because the deal
is handled by eBay so I don't have much to do about it as i already
prearranged the whole process with them. Using their service you get the
vehicle shipped at your place within 3 to 5 days and you get 5 days testing
period after delivery.
During that 5 days testing period I will not be getting any money from
eBay. Please take into consideration that I will get paid only after you
receive the vehicle and make sure everything is as agreed. If by any reason
you don't like it you can return it at no extra cost and eBay will refund
you in full. This way, you will be able to inspect the vehicle before
committing to buy, and i will be glad to know that you are serious and that
eBay has the possession of the money during the inspection period. The
vehicle will come with all papers and documents, keys and the title signed
and notharized.
I have received your info and i'll start the registration process with
eBay, so they should contact you shortly with the transaction details step
by step.
Thank You

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Purchasing Scams”