Diana Freeman - Car Scammer - ddumke205@comcast.net

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
TestNoob
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by TestNoob »

date: Apr 26, 2021, 10:27 AM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: comcast.net

Hi again and thank you for getting back to me,
As I've told you in my first e-mail, I'm in the army with my military medical team and right now I am in a military base. We are training, getting ready for leaving the country. Before leaving I had prearranged the deal with Facebook Marketplace Shipping so my presence isn't necessary. The delivery process will be managed by Facebook Marketplace Shipping and it's free. It will come with a clear title and reg. You will have 5 days to test and inspect the car. During that 5 days testing period I will not be getting any money. I need to know if you are interested so I can ask Facebook Marketplace Shipping to send you the details on this deal. If interested please include in your next email your contact info for Facebook Marketplace Shipping (full name, shipping address [city and zip code] and phone number), so we can get the ball rolling.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

TheBadNews
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by TheBadNews »

From: Facebook® Marketplace Financial & Shipping <facebook-marketplace@invoice-customer-support-dptm.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 1:50 PM
Subject: Facebook™ Marketplace - Transaction ID #89187031726 - {1993 Chevrolet Silverado}

Facebook™ Marketplace - Transaction ID #89187031726 - {1993 Chevrolet Silverado}

Dear

You are receiving this email because the seller ( Diana Freeman ) has registered you as a buyer for the item 1993 Chevrolet Silverado
Item Price: $1,000.

The transaction has been accepted.
Important: Your invoice is attached below. Open or download the attachment, review your invoice carefully and follow the instructions to successfully complete your payment and get your item.

Cash Deposit - Cash deposit to one of our ATMs partners worldwide [Nowadays, you can deposit cash at ATMs with a reasonable degree of confidence and $0 fees (which means no more banking hours, no more transactions fees)] - We will provide a location where you will find the ATM to make the cash deposit.

For any questions please respond by replying to this email. Your request will go directly to our Customer Support Department.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

TheBadNews
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by TheBadNews »

invoice-customer-support-dptm.com is a fraudulent internet domain name being used by scammers for phishing and email message scams. Any websites associated with this domain name (including any website screenshots posted below) are also fraudulent and illegal.

TheBadNews
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Diana Freeman - Car Scammer - ddumke04@gmail.com

Post by TheBadNews »

Date: Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: 1993 Chev Pickup

Dear

The transaction was finally accepted, I've just got a notification from Facebook Marketplace Shipping & Financial, saying that they have already sent you the invoice and are waiting to complete and confirm the payment with them.

Please check your INBOX and SPAM folder.

From my side everything is done, I got ready all the papers work that you need to register the vehicle in your name. The vehicle will be delivered to you in max 3 days after the payment is confirmed with Facebook Marketplace Shipping & Financial! If you have any questions about our transaction or need help, please reply to their email

Thank you!!!

It has been a great pleasure dealing with you,

OgunGoPingU
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Diana Freeman - Car Scammer - ddumke04@gmail.com

Post by OgunGoPingU »

Date: Apr 27, 2021 at 11:27 PM
Subject: Re: 1993 Chev Pickup

Hi

My name is Diana Freeman and I'm emailing you about the 1993 Chevrolet silverado 4x4 with a gasoline engine, automatic transmission and only 68222 miles. Never had or needed any paint/body work done, was garage kept always, without any mechanical problems, tires and wheels are in great shape as well, electric is working perfectly. The engine 5.7 L runs very good and the automatic transmission shifts perfectly. Has a clean and clear title and there are no liens or loans on it. This car was used by my husband who died 4 month ago. The price was reduced at $1000 because I'm in a hurry to find a buyer. I have to sell it before June 30th when I will leave immediately with the medical team in the country for a year and I do not want to store my car. Hate to sell it, but it's not worth keeping your insurance and paying storage fees for a year.
P.S: I attached some pictures with the car!

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Purchasing Scams”