Kliem Sandra - Amazon Seller Scam - sandrakliem46@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by ShapeShifter »

date: Jul 16, 2020, 8:13 AM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hello,

Please send me the exact link that interests you as I have a lot for sale on Amazon.

Thank you and I await your response

---

Hola,

Por favor envíeme el enlace exacto que le interesa, ya que tengo mucho a la venta en Amazon.

Gracias y espero su respuesta
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

TRANQ
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Kliem Sandra - Amazon Seller Scam - kliemsandra1972@gmail.com

Post by TRANQ »

Date: 5 May 2021, 4:19
Subject:

Hello,

First of all, let me apologize for the late reply.
Let me explain how you can buy my LEICA CL, silbern eloxiert
The item is brand new, never used, but I cannot list it as a new product due to Amazon policy, they do not allow me to list it as a new product. The item comes with original box and accessories and a 2-year international warranty.
If you are wondering why the price is lower than usual, it is because we have promotional prices. The offer lasts for 7 days.
The total price is € 742.00, including all shipping costs to Europe. If you want to buy it, please send me your shipping address (phone number, your full name, street name and number, zip code and city). I will immediately send the required data to the Amazon Department. They will contact you with the order and details about payment and shipping. You will have to complete the payment with them. The shipment will be made through normal UPS services, which take between 3 and 5 days, depending on where you are in Spain.
My return policy is full refund in 21 days.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you

---

Hola,

En primer lugar, permítame disculparme por la respuesta tardía.
Déjame explicarte cómo puedes comprar mi LEICA CL, silbern eloxiert
El artículo es nuevo, nunca se usó, pero no puedo enumerarlo como un producto nuevo debido a la política de Amazon, no me permiten incluirlo como un producto nuevo. El artículo viene con caja y accesorios originales y 2 años de garantía internacional.
Si te estás preguntando por qué el precio es más bajo de lo habitual es porque tenemos unos precios promocionales. La oferta tiene una duración de 7 días.
El precio total es de 742,00 €, incluidos todos los gastos de envío a Europa. Si desea comprarlo, envíeme su dirección de envío (número de teléfono, su nombre completo, nombre y número de calle, código postal y ciudad). Enviaré inmediatamente los datos requeridos al Departamento de Amazon. Ellos se comunicarán con usted con el pedido y los detalles sobre el pago y el envío. Tendrás que completar el pago con ellos. El envío se realizará mediante los servicios normales de UPS, que demoran entre 3 y 5 días, dependiendo de dónde se encuentre en el Spain.
Mi política de devolución es reembolso completo en 21 días.
Para obtener más información, no dude en ponerse en contacto conmigo.

Muchas gracias
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

TRANQ
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Kliem Sandra - Amazon Seller Scam - kliemsandra1972@gmail.com

Post by TRANQ »

Date: 5 May 2021, 14:19
Subject:

Amazon will process your order directly through Amazon's A-to-Z Guarantee Program.
The product is a brand new product in the original packaging and comes with a 24-month international warranty, invoice.

To set up our transaction, I need the following information (because I don't see this on the Amazon website):
Full name:
Shipping Address:
Postal Code:
Product:
Quantity:

I will immediately send the required data to the Amazon Department. They will contact you with the order and details about payment and shipping. In a maximum of 5 days you will receive your order.

Looking forward to your reply asap!

---

Amazon procesará su pedido directamente a través del Programa de garantía de la A a la Z de Amazon.
El producto es un producto nuevo en el paquete original y viene con 24 meses de garantía internacional, factura.

Para configurar nuestra transacción, necesito la siguiente información (porque no veo esto en la web de Amazon):
Nombre completo:
Dirección de Envío:
Código postal:
Producto:
Cantidad:

Enviaré inmediatamente los datos requeridos al Departamento de Amazon. Ellos se comunicarán con usted con el pedido y los detalles sobre el pago y el envío. En máximo 5 días recibirás tu pedido.

¡Esperando su respuesta lo antes posible!

chippyclubface
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by chippyclubface »

This person is still scamming on Amazon ...

https://www.amazon.es/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B004YF93IC&isAmazonFulfilled=0&ref_=olp_merch_name_1&seller=A373VCMBELBTGY

kliemsandra1972@gmail.com

Be careful!, I am shocked that amazon can have these guys operate there.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Purchasing Scams”