Nokia Lopez - Denver Airport - daviddozie0@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
OgunGoPingU
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by OgunGoPingU »

reply-to: daviddozie0@gmail.com
date: May 28, 2021, 4:53 PM
subject: Diplomat Nokia Lopez
mailed-by: gmail.com

Diplomat Nokia Lopez
Denver International Airport
Add,8500 Pena Blvd, Denver, CO 80249
Email;(daviddozie0@gmail.com)

My name is Mr, Nokia Lopez, a diplomat by training Iam 57yrs old.
I arrived Denver International Airport 3days ago on British Airways Terminal
5 Door 11, with your Golden Metal Box Reg No--UK3554887CT from the
United Nations valued 5.5m usd, of your next of kin as assigned and
approved by the united Nations Audit department, Approval No--
UN4143992 to be delivered to your address by me.

On arrival at Denver International airport, i lost my diary containing
your address and your phone number,as i was able to find your email
address underneath your Golden Metal Box, Kindly reconfirm your
name,address and your
phone number to enable me deliver this golden metal box to your
address in time. As
the Airport storage is charging you $50usd daily,but you will send the
storage fee
today,so right now am advice you to try your possible best to use the
money of storage fee to buy Steam walte card or Google play card or
itune gift card of $50 and send it today,because after today another
storage fee will adding for you.if you can not use the money to buy
itune card then,try to get back and ask us where you can send the
storage fee of $50 TODAY.

Please reconfirm these information's;
1. Your Full Name; ......................
2. Your current address; ............................
3. Your phone number; ....................................
4. Nearest airport to your location .................................
5. Your Occupation; .......................................
6, Your Country...........................................

For more inquiring contact United Nations Audit
Department Attn; Dir of next of kin Mr, Alexandra Owen, via
email;(daviddozie0@gmail.com )

Name Nokia Lopez
DOB 14th July 1956
Diplomatic Id no--BD9177
Yours diplomat,
Mr,Nokia Lopez
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

WE-R-LEGION
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Nokia Lopez - Denver Airport - baricona34@gmail.com

Post by WE-R-LEGION »

reply-to: baricona34@gmail.com
date: Sep 30, 2021, 2:01 AM
subject: Denver International Airport

Golden Metal Box Is For You/
Diplomat Nokia Lopez
Email;(baricona34@gmail.com)

name,address and your phone number to enable me deliver this golden
metal box to your address in time.As the Airport storage is charging you $25usd
daily,so you will pay the $25 usd today which is September 30th
2021,after today,
the storage fee will go up to $175 usd.

Now you have to go ahead and send the storage fee of $25 usd today
which is September 30th.buy Steam wallet gift card or iTunes gift card
or Apply card.

email;(baricona34@gmail.com)

Name Nokia Lopez
DOB 14th July 1956
Diplomatic Id no--BD9177
Yours diplomat,
Mr,Nokia Lopez
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

GhanaGeria
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Nokia Lopez - Denver Airport - wwwagentoffice2970@aol.com

Post by GhanaGeria »

reply-to: wwwagentoffice2970@aol.com
date: Nov 29, 2021, 11:39 AM
subject: Diplomat Nokia Lopez Denver International Airport Add,8500 Pena Blvd, Denver, CO 80249

Diplomat Nokia Lopez Denver International Airport
Email;(wwwagentoffice2970@aol.com)

My name is Mr, Nokia Lopez, a diplomat by training Iam 57yrs old.I
arrived Denver International Airport 3days ago on British Airways
Terminal 5 Door 11, with your Golden Metal Box Reg No--UK3554887CT
from the United Nations valued 5.5m usd, of your next of kin as
assigned and approved by the united Nations Audit department, Approval
No-- UN4143992 to be delivered to your address by me. On arrival at
Denver International airport, i lost my diary containing your address
and your phone number,as i was able to find your email address
underneath

your Golden Metal Box, Kindly reconfirm your name , address and your
phone number to enable me deliver this golden metal box to your
address in time. As the Airport storage is charging you $50usd
daily,but you will send the storage fee today,so right now am advice
you to try your possible best to use the money of storage fee to buy
Steam walte card or Google play card of $50 and send it today,because
after today another storage fee will adding for you.

4. Nearest airport to your location ..................................

For more inquiring contact United Nations Audit Department Attn; Dir
of next of kin Mr, Alexandra Owen, via
email;(wwwagentoffice2970@aol.com )

Name Nokia Lopez
DOB 14th July 1956
Diplomatic Id no--BD9177
Yours diplomat,
Mr,Nokia Lopez

OgunGoPingU
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Nokia Lopez - Denver Airport - chicagoairport93@gmail.com

Post by OgunGoPingU »

from: Mr Okonkwo Dozie <internationaliterpolpolice@gmail.com>
reply-to: chicagoairport93@gmail.com
date: Dec 9, 2021, 1:55 AM
subject: Golden Metal Box Reg No--UK3554887CT

Diplomat Nokia Lopez
Email;(chicagoairport93@gmail.com)

name,address and your phone number to enable me deliver this golden
metal box to your address in time. As the Airport storage is charging you $25usd
daily,

THE ONLY FEE YOU CAN PAY IS STORAGE FEE WHICH IS $25 USD PER DAY,BUT
YOU CAN PAY IT TODAY WHICH IS DECEMBER 9TH AFTER TODAY ANOTHER STORAGE
FEE OF $25 USD WILL ADDING FOR YOU EVERY DAY.SO TRY TO USE THE $25 USD
TO BUY I TUNE GIFT CARD OR STEAM CARD AND SEND IT TODAY.

so you have to pay the storage fee immediately,because after today another
storage fee will adding for you per day.

email;(chicagoairport93@gmail.com)

Name Nokia Lopez
DOB 14th July 1956
Diplomatic Id no--BD9177
Yours diplomat,
Mr,Nokia Lopez

Matrixy
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by Matrixy »

The email addresses shown below are also being used to send out one of the same exact scam email messages already seen posted above within this topic:

reply-to: daviddozie0@gmail.com
date: Jan 27, 2022, 6:35 AM
subject: Denver International Airport

tamyterry873@gmail.com

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Diplomatic Agent & Airport Inspector Scams”