John Khan - UK Airport - johnkann26@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
TestNoob
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by TestNoob »

date: Nov 2, 2021, 7:35 AM
subject: FROM JOHN COURIER OFFICER, YOUR DEBIT CARD PACKAGE ON HOLD
mailed-by: gmail.com

DEAR.SR,

I WAS INSTRUCTED FROM MRS.MARY AKINS TO DELIVERY YOUR ATM CARD PACKAGE WHICH SHE PAID FOR SHIPMENT.

MY NAME IS MR JOHN KHAN AGENT COURIER OFFICER RIGHT NOW AM AT INTERNATIONAL UK AIRPORT WITH YOUR ATM CARD PACKAGE THAT WORTH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS BUT THE ONLY THING HOLDING ME RIGHT NOW TO DELIVER IT TO YOUR ADDRESS IS THE CUSTOMS AGENT REQUESTED YELLOW TAG CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE THAT SHOW YOUR PACKAGE IS LEGIT AND LEGAL,
WILL COST ONLY $438 DOLLARS ONLY AND IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND IT TODAY WITHIN 24 HOURS I WILL DELIVER YOUR ATTACHE PACKAGED TO YOUR ADDRESS. MEANWHILE YOU HAVE TO RECONFIRM ME ALL YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS WHERE YOUR PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVERED AVOID WRONG DELIVERY.SUCH AS AND DIRECTION TO YOUR HOME,

YOUR NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
EMAIL ADDRESS:
NEXT OF KIN:
PHONE NUMBER:

FOR THE FEE $478 DOLLARS
YOU CAN GO TO WALMART STORE AND BUY ITUNES CARD OR GOOGLE PLAY OR STREAM GIFT CARD ANY OF THE GIFT CARD EASY FOR YOU TO BUY AND SCRATCH IT AND SEND IT TO ME HERE BY ATTACHMENT TOGETHER WITH RECEIPTS NAP THE CARD AND SCRATCH IT ATTACH IT WILL BE COVERS FEE HERE I WILL PROCURE THE PAPER, OR DO HAVE BITCOINS WALLET ACCOUNT I WILL GIVE THE BITCOIN ADDRESS OR SEND THE FEE TO THE BELOW ACCOUNT TO SEND IT ANY EASY FOR BECAUSE I HAVE LIMIT DAYS HERE TO HAVE YOUR PACKAGE DELIVERY TO YOU, SCAN COPY OF YOUR PACKAGE WAS STOP ON HOLD HERE,
ANY OF THE OPTIONS EASY FOR YOU TO SEND THE FEE, DO ATTACHE THE PAYMENT SLIP TO SO THIS YELLOW TAG CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE CAN BE PROCURE FOR RELEASE OF YOUR DEBIT CARD PACKAGE HERE ON HOLD BY CUSTOMS,

NAME OF BANK : BANKO POSTEITALIANE
BENEFICIARY NAME : OKODUWA PETER PATIENCE.
IBAN: IT63B0760105138255110055124
Account number . 255110055124
SWIFT/CODE: BPPIITRRXXX.
BANK ADDRESS: VIALE EUROPA, 175-00144 , ROMA
COUNTRY- ITALY.

URGENT RESPOND NEEDED.

MR.JOHN KHAN
COURIER EXPRESS OFFICER.
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

Jokerrr
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by Jokerrr »

date: Nov 14, 2021, 12:17 PM
subject: Re: I HAVE ARRIVE WITH YOUR PACKAGE, HURRY UP

DEAR. ,
I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO FINALIZE WITH ME TO ENABLE ME DELIVERY YOUR PACKAGE,
I WAS INSTRUCTED FROM MRS.MARY AKINS TO DELIVERY YOUR PACKAGE WHICH SHE PAID FOR SHIPMENT.
MY NAME IS MR JOHN RIGHT NOW AM AT OHARE INTERNATIONAL
AIRPORT WITH YOUR ATM CARD PACKAGE THAT WORTH MILLIONS OF

DOLLARS BUT THE ONLY THING HOLDING ME RIGHT NOW TO DELIVER IT TO YOUR
ADDRESS IS THE CAB CLEARANCE FEE AND AIRPORT SECURITY CLEARANCE FEE AND BOTH FEES

WILL COST ONLY $150 AND IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND IT TODAY WITHIN
24 HOURS I WILL DELIVER YOUR ATTACHE PACKAGED TO YOUR ADDRESS. MEANWHILE YOU HAVE
TO RECONFIRM ME ALL YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS WHERE YOUR PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVERED AVOID WRONG DELIVERY.SUCH AS AND DIRECTION TO YOUR HOME,

YOUR NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
EMAIL ADDRESS:
NEXT OF KIN:
PHONE NUMBER:

FOR THE FEE..150 DL
YOU CAN GO TO WALMART STORE AND BUY STEAM GIFT CARD OR GOOGLE PLAY AND
SCRATCH IT AND SEND IT TO ME HERE BUY ATTACHMENT TOGETHER WITH RECEIPTS .

URGENT RESPOND NEEDED.
MR.JOHN KHAN
COURIER EXPRESS OFFICER.
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

Jokerrr
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by Jokerrr »

date: Nov 26, 2021, 12:42 PM
subject: Re: I HAVE ARRIVE WITH YOUR PACKAGE, HURRY UP

SIR I AM COURIER OFFICER I HAVE NO PERMIT TO WITHDRAW ANY MONEY FROM YOUR DEBIT CARD ALL INFORMATION IN YOUR NAME BOTH YOUR SECRET PIN, AND THE PACKAGE IS ON HOLD BY THE AUTHORITY HERE UNTILL YOU CLEARS THE REQUESTED BEFORE MY COMING TO HAND OVER YOUR PACKAGE IS REALITY,
PLEASE I HAVE LIMIT TIME HERE, I MISSING MY DEAR WIFE AND KIDS AND MY COMPANY WAIT FOR ME, IF YOU'RE NOT READY THE OFFICER WILL CONFISCATED YOUR PACKAGE,
JOHN

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Diplomatic Agent & Airport Inspector Scams”