Agent Mark J Williams - agentjackjim@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Jokerrr
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by Jokerrr »

date: Nov 22, 2021, 3:02 AM
subject: You are not serious!
mailed-by: gmail.com

You are not serious! if not you could have buy good iTunes gift card
and send the real gift card copy and receive your fund ATM CARD
without any delay but you choose to be delaying and that will make you
to lose your ATM CARD soon. Agent Mark J Williams
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

Jokerrr
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by Jokerrr »

date: Nov 28, 2021, 6:57 AM
subject: Your ATM card through DHL or by post

Hey, This is agent Mark once again,why do you rejected your ATM CARD
parcel here because of the little left balance of $100 which is the
only money that you can spend now and receive your ATM CARD this time?
Look don,t lose your ATM CARD because of $100 and for the fastest of
this your ATM CARD delivery,you have to buy google play gift card or
iTunes gift card of single $100 from any apple stores or from Walmart
office and attach the scratch copies to me so that I can settle the
needful and bring your ATM CARD parcel to you via DHL,POST OFFICE or
FedEx.

I swear to you that no more money will be require from you after this
$100 ok.Just Buy iTunes gift card or Google play card of $100 and
attach the copy to me while I can mail your ATM card through DHL or by
post office without any further delay.I wait to receive the card copy
asap.So be kind to talk to me let me know your plans towards your fund
which contains the sum of USD$800.000.00 I will be waiting to have the
gift cards copy as soon as possible so that I can complete the
delivery of your ATM CARD without any delay while you can withdraw
your fund from your ATM CARD worth's of USD$800.000.00 to start your
new investment.I wait to read from you asap.
Kind Regard Agent Mark Jack Williams Un Diplomatic Agent
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

Jokerrr
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Agent Mark J Williams - cdhldelivery08@gmail.com

Post by Jokerrr »

reply-to: cdhldelivery08@gmail.com
date: Dec 1, 2021, 4:44 AM
subject: I'm Diplomatic Agent MR Mark Williams

I'm Diplomatic Agent MR Mark Williams I have been trying to reach you on your
Email about four hours now, just to inform you about my successful arrival in
Atlantic City International Airport New Jersey, with your Package.which I have
been instructed by DHL EXPRESS COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered to
you.

The Airport Authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to
them that the Package ready delivery, I have presented the papers I handed to
them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented but the only
thing that is still keeping me here is the airport custom yellow tag and
International Delivery Permit certificate. which is not placed on the package,
one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the custom yellow tag and
International Delivery Permit certificate which will cost $100.

OgunGoPingU
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Agent Mark J Williams - williams3markw@gmail.com

Post by OgunGoPingU »

reply-to: williams3markw@gmail.com
date: Dec 8, 2021, 8:02 PM
subject: Your ATM card through DHL or by post

Greetings from Agent Mark D Williams, Un Diplomatic Agent,
Email: deliverymanjm@deliveryman.com

May I know what is all about as I did not hear from you all these
awhile concern the delivery of your ATM CARD?
We guarantee that your delivery will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. Due to the
fact that the parcel is Confidential Item, there should be a
supportive clearance from the National Insurance before the
commencement of the delivery. Please view the above procedures very
carefully and revert back at your earlier convenience for us to move
forward for the completion on this delivery.
Kind Regard Agent Mark D Williams Un Diplomatic Agent

GhanaGeria
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Post by GhanaGeria »

reply-to: agentjackjim@gmail.com
date: Dec 28, 2021, 5:06 AM
subject: reminding you of your pending delivery

Hi
This is Agent Mark Williams once again,reminding you of your pending
delivery and i will applaud you to try all you could to make sure that
we complete this delivery within this week.You are expected to pay the
rest fee of $100,Without the payment of this charge,the ATM CARD FUND
will not be given final delivery instruction to your home address.it
is also my candid advice that you speed up and send this required fee
of $100 only because the funds has been programmed already for
delivery which will commence in some hours after the fee has been
confirmed here ok.

All I require from you is honesty and co-operation and try all you
could to finalize this transaction once and for all, please realize
that the confidentiality of this arrangement must be maintained from
now,and even after the successful completion of this transaction,to
enable us see this transaction through.You should avoid with your
friends and don’t tell any one anything until you have received your
money and be using your money to settle your entire problem, don’t
tell any friends about your in coming money or any of your good
fortune to avoid any further double claims over your due fund worth of
USD$800.000.000 ok.You can buy Steam wallet,Google play card or iTunes
gift card of single $100 and attach the scratch card copy and receive
your ATM CARD without any delivery.

I can only assure you that you will never feel disappointed to have
done this noble deed as I am surely not an ungrateful person and our
past customer has never feel disappointed, If you received your
totally fund US$1.500,000.00 you must rest assured that your family
life will change and you can apply the generously compensate me with
your sincere thanks, this is my honestly promise with you and you must
not have least doubt this.
Thanks Agent Williams Mark.Email agentmarkwilliams@deliveryman.com
Phone number 206 401 0384

Return to “Diplomatic Agent & Airport Inspector Scams”