Olisa Mba - Murtala Muhammed International Airport - olisamba2@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
TestNoob
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Olisa Mba - Murtala Muhammed International Airport - olisamba2@gmail.com

Post by TestNoob »

date: Mar 1, 2020, 10:19 AM
subject: Re: Urgency
mailed-by: gmail.com

Your Abandoned Consignment,

I 'm the head of storage Inspection Unit at the [flash=]Murtala Muhammed International Airport[/flash] (MMIA) Lagos-Nigeria . During my recent routine check at the Airport Storage/vault on withheld packages, I discovered an abandoned shipment when i scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in one Trunk Box weighing approximately 25kg was found. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents was not properly declared as required by law and as result of that the consignee as “Cash” rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the conveyor to pay the none inspection fee tag on it before bringing in consignment into airport. .

I refused to return the consignment back to the discovered routing and the consignment is still left in our Storage facility till date. But to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you to provide the under-listed information to enable me cross check if it .

(1) Your current Phone Number
(2) Full Address
(3) Full Name
(4) Copy of your ID (5) Name of the nearest Airport around your city.

Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delay in concluding the clearance processes. Therefore you are advice to respond to this message immediately as you read. Once I receive your above requested information I can get everything concluded within three working days upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

I am always out of office for inspection, so if I am unable to call you or respond immediately you should know that I have gone for inspection just email me and make sure you include your mobile number so that I can give you a call.

Assistance Inspection Director
Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA)
Lagos -Nigeria
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Diplomatic Agent & Airport Inspector Scams”