Michael Burgess - JFK Airport - mr.michaelburgess0@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Heavy Uploader
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Michael Burgess - JFK Airport - mr.michaelburgess0@gmail.com

Post by Heavy Uploader »

date: Mar 5, 2020, 6:30 PM
subject: Re: Urgent
mailed-by: gmail.com

I,m Michael Burgess . am hereby announcing to you that your package worth $1,000,000.00 million received at JFK airport since february 28th 2020 from Benin Republic government authorities and Every necessary fees/charges has been paid by senders except $100.00 usd for CCC custom clearance certificate but a Lady Mrs. Jane Frederick came forward and claimed you sent her to claim your $1,000,000.00 million usd because you are dead that you are having kidney problem in a process of surgery you died .

Did you order her to pay for Custom Clearance Certificate (CCC) to claim your fund package ? Also be informed that we came to an agreement with the U.S Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy Int'l Airport NYC that you will send $100.00 usd latest Today or tomorrow morning.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

TheBadNews
Cooking With Gas
Cooking With Gas

Michael Burgess - JFK Airport - mariaogugua180@gmail.com

Post by TheBadNews »

reply-to: mariaogugua180@gmail.com
date: Nov 23, 2020, 3:04 PM
subject: YOUR ATM CARD VALUE OF $7.800,000,00USD DELIVERY
mailed-by: trix.bounces.google.com
signed-by: gmail.com

YOUR ATM CARD VALUE OF $7.800,000,00USD DELIVERY
ATTENTION: Final Notice of Your Package

Peace be unto you Sir/Madam, Happy prosperous year 2020, I believe this notification massage meets you in a very good present state of mind and health and I hope you are keeping well and safe from this terrible coronavirus disease (COVID-19),

With due respect, I am Diplomat Michael Burgess official appointed new director Delivery Service Authority (DSA) the delivery institutions that Govern all delivery activities in this country Benin Republic West Africa,

I am writing to inform you that we have been instructed by the IMF director Benin Republic Dr Phillip Marco to deliver your over due Atm Visa Card package worth of $7.800,000,00 Usd Family Scam victim Compensation Funds under United Nations to you at your doorstep in your Country,

Please to avoid further delaying, You are advise to reconfirm below details complete as exactly as I stated here to help me as your official delivery agent in your delivery and also to enable us know that you are the rightful person we was directed to contact, Your full details is in file before me here but i want you to reconfirm it to be sure that you are the one we ask to delivered to in order to avoid miss-preparation or miss-information of your delivery to your home address in your country, Fill below form as exactly as stated here, Meanwhile bear it in mind that you will pay $125,00 delivery charge only before delivery take place from Benin Republic here to your destination address, But reconfirm your information first before we can direct you where and how you will send us the delivery fee $125,00 and be inform that the fee is compulsory and necessary before delivery commence to your home address,

Here is the form to fill,

Your Full Name_____,
Your Home Address______,
Your City______,
Your State Name______,
Your Country Name___
Your Occupation______,
Your Cell Number____,
Your Office Phone____,
A Copy Of Your Picture____,
Your Age/Sex______,
Your Nearest International Air-Port------------

Best wisher
Diplomat Mr Michael Burgess
E-mail:burgessm803@gmail.com
Phone Number +229-60-33-88-30 Call me or text message,
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Diplomatic Agent & Airport Inspector Scams”