Ronald William - ronaldwilliam962@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Roxy
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Post by Roxy »

date: Mar 8, 2020, 2:11 PM
subject:
mailed-by: gmail.com

I am contacting you regarding a special cargo that has been abandoned here at our warehouse for over a period of 2 years and when scanned, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in it. From my findings, the cargo originated from Europe and the content was not declared as money by the consignor in order to avoid diversion by the shipping agent, and also failure to pay the special cargo non-inspection fee of US$1,200.00 I strongly believe the box will contain about US$5.7 million or more.

In my private search for a reliable person, my proposal now is to present you as the recipient of the cargo since the shipper has abandoned it which is a possibility due to the fact it has been abandoned for a period whereby a new beneficiary can be presented to the clearance department for claim and also my position at this shipping service.

Alternatively, I can personally bring it myself and then we share the total money in the box equally.

(1) Full Names, (2) Residential Address, (3) Phone Numbers, (4) Fax Numbers: (5) Email Address, (6) Nationality, (7) Sex, (8) Age, (9) Occupation.

Regards,

Mr. Ronald William
Tel:/SMS (352) -358-5758
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Roxy
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Post by Roxy »

date: Mar 8, 2020, 4:25 PM
subject:

Thank you for your email,

Please fellow up the directives, let the attorney in-charge leaves to
procure and obtain this two Certificate document in your name and
address this Morning from the Government ministry .

There is only two option of delivery and you have to pick one from
them and proceed with the demanded arrangement for shipment of your
consignment boxes.

1) 24 hours over night delivering cost $900.00
2) 42 hours delivering cost $650.00
3) 72 hours delivering cost $500.00

The Consignments will be lifted as soon as possible you provide to
the government immunity Management with two Copies of the needed
approvals tag on your truck proof consignment for delivering to you
by the Diplomatic VIP Agent .

No inspection Ok.It is DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT as you know.

No X-Ray inspection ok.

No yellow tag is needed .

Thank you for your time and understanding ?

Get back to me now so that we can proceed further.

Mr.Ronald William
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Matrixy
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by Matrixy »

date: Mar 23, 2020, 4:56 PM
subject: This is absolutely extra ordinary where are you this is highly extremely obvious to me ?

This is absolutely extra ordinary where are you this is highly
extremely obvious to me ?

I am sure and hope you are into a deep processing of sending and dig
up to send this fee $500 latest before Wednesday Your silent manner
is extremely obvious to me ?

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Diplomatic Agent & Airport Inspector Scams”